House Price Crash Forum

Woman Banned From Clubs

Executive Sadman

HOLA441
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I think people are getting confused with what they'd rattle, and what they think she looks like.

There's no question she looks like a prostitute, but I too would nail it without a second thought.

You already did. And that's why she looks so bloody miserable! :lol:

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I thought that.

(For those that are interested maybe read this - it's really interesting: http://nourishedmagazine.com.au/blog/articles/is-it-mental-or-is-it-dental-cranial-dental-impacts-on-total-health.)

do any of the photos work for you on that...its hard to know what the bloomin hell he's on about without some graphics...The translation: well-grounded minds require well-grounded and well-supported physical forms and bodies. Unfortunately today a lot of people don’t have their heads on their shoulders–their heads are positioned in front of the shoulders. :blink:

HOLA448

This ^ :lol:

She is not the bonniest but her bod is pretty fit and with a nice hairdo and some better makeup - with a smile on her chops - she would prob be not too shabby. Maybe a 6-7 out of 10 IMO. And not many blokes would really turn down a 6-7/10 if they were available and fancied a piece.

Then again - my standards are rather low.

Could you perform with 4 kids next door, or would it be on top of a multi-storey car park type rumble?

HOLA449

do any of the photos work for you on that...its hard to know what the bloomin hell he's on about without some graphics...The translation: well-grounded minds require well-grounded and well-supported physical forms and bodies. Unfortunately today a lot of people don’t have their heads on their shoulders–their heads are positioned in front of the shoulders. :blink:

actually, it mentions deviated septum, so i'll just assume that Ed Milliband is what he's on about...

HOLA4410

Could you perform with 4 kids next door, or would it be on top of a multi-storey car park type rumble?

without wanting to judge her too much - i reckon she would do it in either

HOLA4411

Yes, I couldn't find the original article with all the photos. I think Ed Milliband is a very good example of poor facial development, maxilla too far back, weak chin, elongated face, mouth-breathing, dark around the eyes, stooped posture, etc. - sadly for him.

Good skin and hair though, him and his bro both look about 12. Unfortunately for them nerdy weakling 12 year olds, but 12 year olds all the same.

HOLA4412

Reading on in that article, i come to this

In the photograph at left we see an individual with a nasal-labial angle of about 110 degrees, a sure sign that the maxilla is underdeveloped.

:lol:

I thought the Labia was nowhere near the nose. I really need to see the pictures, my mind is running wild over what he could mean.

HOLA4413

Its a yes..like its yes for all the blokes on here. Carrying on like you are all God's gift to women and can turn your nose up at whatever the cat drags in! :P

Erm, not bloomin' likely.

Body could just about pass muster if one *liked* her enough, but doesn't do anything positive. Likewise the face: a smile might improve it, but only up to a point. But that hair, or rather the chemical soup that's been used to discolour it, just screams "run away"!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Hmmm interesting. One wonders when one reads a face, you are in a way diagnosong it using certain knowledge you may have picked up about the 'kind' of person that is through experience.

Human survival is based on reading facial expressions, so it is no surprising we are able to discern very quickly when something appears to be wrong. In the stone age it was "is Tharg about to kill me with that rock or has he brought it as a present?" and today it is "is my boss pleased with the presentation and will I get a raise?".

Apart from under developed jaws, we notice symmetry very clearly - wonky eyes, wonky nose, symmetry of expression when someone has had a stroke.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Her body isn't that bad. It's her mouth. Never go out with someone whose mouth turns down at the sides - it's a reflection of their personality.

A friend of mine calls this 'council house mouth'.

Body-wise she's quite hot I'd say, in a glamour-model type way.

But yes, '28' is a just a joke. More like 35, downhill with the wind behind her.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Jodie. I've always had a bit of a thing for her.

As another member said, I suspect that said sourpuss is sans teeth. Or at least a full set of withered, black tombstones.

Not a problem with Marsh.

You may be right, but looking at the way she holds her mouth, I think the most likely thing is she has buck teeth and is trying hard to keep them in.

HOLA4425

Archived