House Price Crash Forum

RIOTS THREAD MERGED

geezer466

HOLA441

Could not agree more.

As I said earlier Ghetto building on another level caused by our useless politicians.

The indigenous population in this country will have to take to the streets for our rights.

load up the rubber bullets for the little sh!ts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443

It is 90% black, plus assorted wannabe blacks who listen to their music / dress like them, speak in fake patois accents and so on. I'm still waiting for white towns like Merthyr to kick off, as someone said earlier in this thread. Face facts, it's a race riot.

A race riot?! LOL. Come down to where I am in South East London. Race riot my ar*se.

it's a looting orgy by feral youths.

One look at the huge numbers of whites looting in the midlands would show you that.

HOLA444
HOLA445

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/7337

New e-petition - “Convicted London rioters should lose all benefits”

Doesn't seem like a well thought through solution...if they want more trainers then we can probably guess what they'll do

Well, you're insinuating that whites only did it because blacks did it first.

Like Eminem?

Am I wrong or things are calm in London tonight? Kids threw the toy out of the pram and have calmed down now?

Yes, if yesterday was Christmas Eve (Jamaican Christmas Shopping as it was described earlier) today is Christmas Day when they play with their toys at home

Edited by payback period

HOLA446
HOLA447

Why has this thread swung into race anyway? Anyone with a brain knows that this is just tw@ts misbehaving.

It's even more stupid than the theory that it was some kind of social upheaval in response to bankers and the like.

Yep.. they've had their fun now.

The police need to get in there and stamp on it. Interesting change of tone since the heavies got back from their hols as well.. I'm sure I heard on the news today they are going to issue plastic bullets.

A bit of leadership. Finally.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Tried to blame it all on the Tories for closing a job centre, which meant it was ok got the rioters to loot curry's in response.

She's nearly right - it's Public Libraries - the unavailability of large print Agatha Christie novels is what's really behind this.

HOLA4410

Just watching Newsnight.

Harriet Harman is a f**king moron. She needs to get out of politics before she causes any more damage.

Christ knows that she and her labour party friends have caused enough already.:angry:

difference between cause and responsibility

if you are an adult you are responsible, and the old labour ethos denies this

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Gove just absolutely nailed her.

Going on about it being the tories fault for trying to cut the deficit too hard, usual labour ****** and how they must take the blame.

His replies were simply your a fuking muppet.

I'll miss her when she's gone. There are so many people in politics who believe absolutely bonkers things and cover them up so well they sound intelligent that it's great to have a total f*ckwit who doesn't hide it.

HOLA4417

Gove just absolutely nailed her.

Going on about it being the tories fault for trying to cut the deficit too hard, usual labour ****** and how they must take the blame.

His replies were simply your a fuking muppet.

I agree that the cuts have led to this, however ther govt have no f*cking choice, and few people have patience for the previous labour govt now, so Gove did what he had to do - dispatched her using every and any weakness he could find, good on him

HOLA4418

Har-f**king-man going on about how the cuts are to blame, then saying the cuts aren't to blame but a little bit to blame. Gove asking her why she's mentioning the cuts now if they're not to blame. Harman not having a clue what she's talking about but saying she deplores the voilence (but the cuts are linked... somehow...but not directly cos it's bad people that's to blame really).

F**king pathetic Harman.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I agree that the cuts have led to this, however ther govt have no f*cking choice, and few people have patience for the previous labour govt now, so Gove did what he had to do - dispatched her using every and any weakness he could find, good on him

The best bit was when he reminded her that the huge debt and these yoofs grew up under 13 years of labour - what an utter failure they were.

HOLA4421

A race riot?! LOL. Come down to where I am in South East London. Race riot my ar*se.

it's a looting orgy by feral youths.

One look at the huge numbers of whites looting in the midlands would show you that.

True, but now we're getting Milwall fans in Eltham thinking they can go all vigilante, bet they won't be chasing whites.

http://twitvid.com/DWZPW RT @goosebeater

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687177/London-riots-live.html

HOLA4422

The best bit was when he reminded her that the huge debt and these yoofs grew up under 13 years of labour - what an utter failure they were.

i didn't see that bit - shame!

Mary Riddle is on now, and make HH look quite good by comparison

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425