House Price Crash Forum

Who's Your Favourite Poster

HOLA441

OK, a straw poll - who's your fave poster on here? who can you really relate to? who makes you laugh out loud?

If we get enough interest we can have a proper poll with the most popular individuals being named and voted on - the winner would get nothing but admiration

I'll start the ball rolling by nominating Tuffers and Dog - sorry guys, you're probably stuffed now!

HOLA442
OK, a straw poll - who's your fave poster on here? who can you really relate to? who makes you laugh out loud?

If we get enough interest we can have a proper poll with the most popular individuals being named and voted on - the winner would get nothing but admiration

I'll start the ball rolling by nominating Tuffers and Dog - sorry guys, you're probably stuffed now!

I think you got a great avatar 'The wall of eyeless' I had one on a mage once. she died :(

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest mattsta1964
I vote for Tahoma :) Especially with the old avatar.

I think Property Guru is unique for being utterly obnoxious but very funny at the same time

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Charlie the Tramp, because he's one of the few who knows stuff about how it all was back in what my kids call "black&white times", yet, uniquely among his peers, appears to have retained a full set of marbles.

Ooh, and I was rather hoping he'd slip me a Werther's Original if I did enough creeping.....

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Gotta be the inimitable RFD for me. The man appears to walk the line between genius and madness, which results in some all time classic posts. If the madness is affected, and it's all genius, then I apologise to you mate ;).

I also always read threads by RichM and DrBubb. RichM I don't always agree with but I enjoy his style.

HOLA4425

Bugged Bunny (good luck with moving to Italy), Charlie for not patronising the younger generation (unlike my Father), Jason for his intelligent posts and RB who helps me keep up with the fast paced news.