House Price Crash Forum

The Only Way To Stop The Boats

FANG

HOLA441
Just now, shlomo said:

We need workers for the NHS and carers 

We do not need colaborators, people who betray their own people for money cannot really be trusted 

Yeah that's a fair point but was thinking translators and the like working for us in Afghanistan and Iraq who's families are getting butchered in the square once they are known to the Taliban.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
3 minutes ago, shlomo said:

We need workers for the NHS and carers 

We keep being told we need people to come and work in the NHS it is the default sound bite when immigration is mentioned. 

As you have raised this point can I ask out of the 1.1 Million people who immigrated to the UK last year do you know how many work in the NHS? 

HOLA443
16 minutes ago, Insane said:

We keep being told we need people to come and work in the NHS it is the default sound bite when immigration is mentioned. 

As you have raised this point can I ask out of the 1.1 Million people who immigrated to the UK last year do you know how many work in the NHS? 

I think about 10%

HOLA444
Just now, shlomo said:

I think about 10%

So why do we have to have 10 immigrants to get 1 to work in the NHS? 

The jobs we won't do well many of the immigrants are not doing them either are they!

The other default sound bite is the crops are rotting in the fields, the Brits won't pick the crops, well nor will most immigrants as with over 10 Million extra people the crops are still not being picked. 

HOLA445
1 minute ago, Insane said:

So why do we have to have 10 immigrants to get 1 to work in the NHS? 

The jobs we won't do well many of the immigrants are not doing them either are they!

The other default sound bite is the crops are rotting in the fields, the Brits won't pick the crops, well nor will most immigrants as with over 10 Million extra people the crops are still not being picked. 

When you say it like that I would agree with you.

HOLA446
On 12/10/2023 at 8:05 AM, debtlessmanc said:

and there you are folks - what happens when you ask one of those afflicted by the woke mental illness to answer a simple numerical question 

page upon not picking nonsence and no answer.  But he does agree that Germany had received 300k asylum claims this year - but won’t answer if the U.K. could do the same - as simple a question as there is but it ties his poor brain in knots

gos help us all

Note you didn't reply to me as you knew I've picked your deceitful posting apart yet again.

Pages and pages of your lies and now playing the 'woke' card as you have been caught out yet again.

Gave numbers in said reply, gave reasons for numbers... but they must be woke numbers now as woke = reasoned

You are such a predictable individual

Edited by Staffsknot

HOLA447
22 hours ago, 14stFlyer said:

Sir?

Congrats on the promotion Staff!

Since you want numbers, here are what I think are optimal values for the U.K.  

Inward and outward migration in the region of 1 million people per year. This gives our young people the opportunity to travel the world, enriches our society, and avoids any enhancement of the “us and them” that I often see from people on this site. 

Net migration outflow = net inward migration such that Net migration into the U.K. is at, or close to, Zero.  This is to limit the ever increasing pressures on our housing, hospitals, schools, roads, sewerage, green belt etc. it also allows us to fully integrate the large numbers of net inward migration we have had over the last 20 years into our wonderful and inclusive British culture.  

Always taking our share of genuine asylum seekers on fair, proabablly per square km, basis (but not more). In preference this will be done through a UN sanctioned and possibly even UN run programme. I recognise that this is not an absolute number, but it would mean 10,000 or so per year on current volumes.  I do not think it should be capped as this is not being done for Britain and thus controlled by what is best for Britain, it is being done for the innocent populations of war-torn and natural disaster-ravaged nations and thus depends on global events. 

I was a sir when I was in the military but I don't have a knighthood

They just don't like having the made up BS picked apart.

I literally gave numbers but its beyond them

HOLA448
3 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

No, you're an insufferable tw@t who peddles MSM talking points regardless of what's happening on the ground.............

#shill

Edited by burk

HOLA449
HOLA4410
11 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

answer the question, Germany 325k so far this year of asylum seekers

can we or them take a sustainable number of same?

HOLA4411
11 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

No because our asylumsystem falls down at 50k you wally as I said.

But this is yet another of your 'could we' BS talking points.

Germany has taken 300k in a record year, it has an effective and efficient processing system that can process at least 200k of asylum seekers via safe and legal routes because Germany has designed it that way. It then had another 112k that crossed using irregular/ illegal means because it has land borders.

By your stupid reckoning 'because Germany gets' 112k illegally crossing we should be getting 112k illegally crossing... except we don't because the people smugglers and the weather mean there isn't the capacity to get that many over the Channel.

Because CAPACITY plays every bit as much a part of how people arrive as desire in any system.

Now given the Home Office would be setting up the safe and legal routes and given they currently cannot process 50k of applications and given that a screening and review that their asylum case has to be genuine first, then there is no way in hell the Home Office is magically going to process 300k of migrants by opening safe and legal routes.

Your only way to get 300k into the country is either the Home Office magically becomes more efficient at processing claims than the Germans via safe and legal routes, or the people smugglers hire the QE2 topick up the slack... so about as likely as you being truthful or having a threesome with Kylie Minogue or Margot Robbie - I think most right minded individuals would agree all of which are so far beyond the realms of possibility as to be gaslighting BS talking points.

But that wo't stop you trying

Now your supposed cases against the boats are:

- can't vet the people first

- migrant safety

- impact on communities / services

Yet a safe and legal route addresses all these as it gives prescreening, a safe route and planning ability rather than ad-hoc arrivals, yet still you try a spurious gaslighting routine.

That's the truth and while you are an undoubted stranger to the truth you can't evade that fact.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
20 hours ago, burk said:

No, you're an insufferable tw@t who peddles MSM talking points regardless of what's happening on the ground.............

#shill

13 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

It really is futile to argue with that one, he never gives up and the replies just get longer and longer.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
On 12/12/2023 at 09:11, Bruce Banner said:

It really is futile to argue with that one, he never gives up and the replies just get longer and longer.

Yep, you know there's nothing behind their arguments by the length of reply. 

#bloviation

Edited by burk