House Price Crash Forum

The Collapse of Russia. What happens next?

Flat Bear

HOLA441
32 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

He used Ukronazi - from Russian Ukronaci which tells you wghere Tripper has emerged from / news comes from. Its a Russian term not widespread in West except amongst Russian speakers and Russian info channels.

Good spot. Thanks

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
9 hours ago, Grayphil said:

Russia invaded, bit stupid invading in the first place, however must be quite the shock to the Russians having to beg to N.K and Iran, after getting a spanking in Ukraine.

Yes, quite humiliating for Russia. For Zelensky too, taking his bowl worldwide.

9 hours ago, 70PC said:

I take that with a pinch of salt. An attempt to use nuclear weapons would lead to the swift removal of Putin. Russia does have rational people in that decision process. If it did happen, a nuclear response seems extremely unlikely. The removal of Russia's nuclear capability by conventional means would be certain. 

Removal? The planet would be a wasteland. Noone is going to win.

9 hours ago, Grayphil said:

You have, however I'm pretty sure your spin is that Russia is justified in what its doing cos of NATO expansion, which is ridiculous.

If Nuclear bombs/power plants start going off, its solely at Russias feet.

They could end this anytime

You're mistaken, that isn't my spin. The US meddled in Ukraine's internal affairs, so they are to blame, not NATO. Problem is we are poodles of the US so do exactly as they say. 

8 hours ago, jonb2 said:

My God, it's clear at last, you're a whit(e)st. A fascist with a whitewash agenda. A weak man with a faded picture of Goebbels in your locket and the teeth of a Ukrainian child in your pocket.

Really bizarre post Jon.

HOLA443
Just now, MerchantNavy said:

Yes, quite humiliating for Russia. For Zelensky too, taking his bowl worldwide.

Removal? The planet would be a wasteland. Noone is going to win.

You're mistaken, that isn't my spin. The US meddled in Ukraine's internal affairs, so they are to blame, not NATO. Problem is we are poodles of the US so do exactly as they say. 

Really bizarre post Jon.

The US were only there in response to Putins little green men.

The fault lies neither with NATO or the US., solely with Putins Russia. I was living on the border with Russia from 2007/8 up until 2018, I literally watched there being a tiny NATO presence there, to building up the numbers in response to Russia meddling in Crimea to its invasion.

It's always been Russias fault.

And Jon's post was fair, you are trying to whitewash history with lies.

And by supporting Putin, (which you kinda do, even though you pretend you dont) you may as well have supported genocide.

HOLA444
1 hour ago, Grayphil said:

The fault lies neither with NATO or the US., solely with Putins Russia. I was living on the border with Russia from 2007/8 up until 2018, I literally watched there being a tiny NATO presence there, to building up the numbers in response to Russia meddling in Crimea to its invasion.

And by supporting Putin, (which you kinda do, even though you pretend you dont) you may as well have supported genocide.

I think that tells us all we need to know, about your desire for revenge against (mainly imageind) perceived injutsices.

Most of the these so-called countries that border Russia have no known history of their own outside the Russian Empire/Soviet Union, and now are just a hell-hole of ultra nationalist fanatics. The fact you wasted 10 years or more of your life there fails to surprise.

HOLA445
11 hours ago, Night Tripper said:

I think that tells us all we need to know, about your desire for revenge against (mainly imageind) perceived injutsices.

Most of the these so-called countries that border Russia have no known history of their own outside the Russian Empire/Soviet Union, and now are just a hell-hole of ultra nationalist fanatics. The fact you wasted 10 years or more of your life there fails to surprise.

So called countries eh.. that's why the countries that border Russia really don't trust you. (Seems you have a thirst for genocide)

The one person responsible for strengthening NATO is putin, he has also assured that NATO will be around for a long time.

Interesting that you seem to think thar everyone on Russian Borders are Nazis.. when the ones trying to erase a population is Russia.

As for being hell holes, I've spent time in both Russia and the EU, and I'd rather pick the EU anyway.

Now that tactical nukes are in Belarus, which Ukrainian town or city do you support their use In?

HOLA446
17 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

So called countries eh.. that's why the countries that border Russia really don't trust you. (Seems you have a thirst for genocide)

The one person responsible for strengthening NATO is putin, he has also assured that NATO will be around for a long time.

Interesting that you seem to think thar everyone on Russian Borders are Nazis.. when the ones trying to erase a population is Russia.

As for being hell holes, I've spent time in both Russia and the EU, and I'd rather pick the EU anyway.

Now that tactical nukes are in Belarus, which Ukrainian town or city do you support their use In?

He's just a sad little nationalist fanatic and pretty much everything he has sad can be invertrd onto Russia, a country now hellbent on the whims of dim fanatical nationalists.

I wouldn't give such small balled individuals the time of day - he's Russian so dedicated to the righteousness of the cause he doesn't realise he proves everything he says about border countries is basically him and Russia. The fanatical Nazi questioning the rights of places to exist, erasing their histories (obviously knowing nothing of the region) while living in a dictatorial kleptocracy that enriches the few and droves fled at the outbreak of this war seeing no future.

HOLA447
On 16/06/2023 at 00:41, Night Tripper said:

Most people here are warmongers who can’t wait for ww3 to commence. I suspect most of the neocons and City of London who are in charge have the same view. However when it comes down to it, nato is too weak to get directly involved.

For Russia, they are fighting this as it really is at this point - a regional level  in the south west corner of the country. 

I stick to my view that is likely to go nuclear at some point as nato in desperation to seize some perceived initiative, overstep the mark forcing the obliteration of at least Lvov.

What happens after that likely means the end of Europe as we know it. 

So you think Russia will lose their war and then throw a nuclear tantrum ?

HOLA448

To hand the arse to the uninformed that is @Night Tripper and his piss poor knowledge of history:

The Grand Duchy of Lithuania was one of the most prominent and powerful independent states from 13th Century. Lithuania existed outside of Russia in many forms or part of Poland until 1795 when it was annexed by Russia, then became independent in 1918 until WW2 and then independent again in 1991. That is more history outside of Russia or Soviets than in.

Lithuania was so important in medieval times that the Pope Innocent IV signed papal bulls involving rulers.

14th century they almost took Moscow from the Grand Duchy of Moscow and were viewed as that states greatest threat by 14th, 15th and 16th century.

Estonia is mentioned in Swedish and Danish viking sagas and formed part of their independent kingdom states - Duchy of Estonia being settled Danish & Swedish Vikings and locals.

Estonia famously resisted the Teutonic crusades and the Danes sold their bit of the region to them.

As part of Sweden they helped defeat the Muschovy Russians of Ivan the Terrible and kick them out of the region.

Estonia wasn't part of Russia until 1710. So that is a massive chunk of storied history outside Russia / Soviets you are entirely ignorant of ( amongst a great many things).

I could go on but I suspect you lack the capacity to take onboard information not packaged up by TASS.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
14 hours ago, Night Tripper said:

Why do you spout this drivel? Surely you realise it just makes you look like a complete and utter tool.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
26 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

He's just a sad little nationalist fanatic and pretty much everything he has sad can be invertrd onto Russia, a country now hellbent on the whims of dim fanatical nationalists.

I wouldn't give such small balled individuals the time of day - he's Russian so dedicated to the righteousness of the cause he doesn't realise he proves everything he says about border countries is basically him and Russia. The fanatical Nazi questioning the rights of places to exist, erasing their histories (obviously knowing nothing of the region) while living in a dictatorial kleptocracy that enriches the few and droves fled at the outbreak of this war seeing no future.

I guess it's like when we all tried to just ignore Rollover and Lucky Larry, it's sometimes just too hard to ignore them.. 

Guess I'll just hope that Ukraine gets all the support it needs over the coming years, and these ghouls supporting genocidal Russia actually start to realise how despised Russia currently is by the international community 

HOLA4413
16 hours ago, Grayphil said:

It lies with the US, they started the meddling.

Jon's post had nothing to do with history. Locket and portrait? 

You support genocide and murder by encouraging supply of weapons to an ongoing war.

HOLA4414
16 hours ago, Night Tripper said:

Independent players can be relied on to provide support for invaded countries. That is how is works and Russia is being taught a badly needed lesson. Your second paragraph reveals where the real desire for revenge lies. Your Mr Putin has a massive chip on his shoulder.

HOLA4415
Just now, MerchantNavy said:

You support genocide and murder by encouraging supply of weapons to an ongoing war.

Nope, not factual, Russia has been meddling there since 1991 in one form or another, US has had a presence there in response to Russia.

As for the last ridiculous sentence, if Ukraine hadn't stood up, Pjtin would have taken all of Ukraine, strengthened his military and tried for the Baltics or Poland at some point.

Medvedev has said this frequently, as does state media. You are trying to spin and lie to whitewash history, and I know it's nonsense, I'm just not sure if you know this, or are willfully spreading lies

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, MerchantNavy said:

You're arguing Ukrainians support the genocide and murder of themselves by Russia because they are accepting the means to defend themselves ?

HOLA4417
19 hours ago, Grayphil said:

You 'literally' watched all that happen then spent four years cheerleading for Putin's best friend forever, Donald Trump. A man who drastically cut US troops in Germany, witheld $400m in military aid from the Ukraine in his search for dirt on Hunter Biden, and publicly instructed Zelensky at the UN HQ to 'sort things out' with Moscow.

That's shit your pants funny!

B3-BE405_rusus0_GR_20180720072136.jpg

HOLA4418
Just now, zugzwang said:

You 'literally' watched all that happen then spent four years cheerleading for Putin's best friend forever, Donald Trump. A man who drastically cut US troops in Germany, witheld $400m in military aid from the Ukraine in his search for dirt on Hunter Biden, and publicly instructed Zelensky at the UN HQ to 'sort things out' with Moscow.

That's shit your pants funny!

B3-BE405_rusus0_GR_20180720072136.jpg

You are obsessed, and quite mad I think at this stage

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
25 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

🫵

Don't you love Xi and so if you are taking that route you support genocide of Uyhurs and Ukrainians amongst others...

Talk about self own of the week

HOLA4421
3 hours ago, Grayphil said:

Nope, not factual, Russia has been meddling there since 1991 in one form or another, US has had a presence there in response to Russia.

As for the last ridiculous sentence, if Ukraine hadn't stood up, Pjtin would have taken all of Ukraine, strengthened his military and tried for the Baltics or Poland at some point.

Medvedev has said this frequently, as does state media. You are trying to spin and lie to whitewash history, and I know it's nonsense, I'm just not sure if you know this, or are willfully spreading lies

So it took them 23 years to decide to intervene? Sure pal.

No he wouldn't have, Russia has never been a threat to NATO. It's military is vastly overrated and what chance would 150M stand against 800M.

Some of Medvedev's comments are scary. Pales in comparison to Ukraine's Budanov.

2 hours ago, pig said:

You're arguing Ukrainians support the genocide and murder of themselves by Russia because they are accepting the means to defend themselves ?

No, the Ukrainian government and neo-Nazis amongst it's citizens support the genocide of ethnic Russians. 

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
6 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

To hand the arse to the uninformed that is @Night Tripper and his piss poor knowledge of history:

The Grand Duchy of Lithuania was one of the most prominent and powerful independent states from 13th Century. Lithuania existed outside of Russia in many forms or part of Poland until 1795 when it was annexed by Russia, then became independent in 1918 until WW2 and then independent again in 1991. That is more history outside of Russia or Soviets than in.

Lithuania was so important in medieval times that the Pope Innocent IV signed papal bulls involving rulers.

14th century they almost took Moscow from the Grand Duchy of Moscow and were viewed as that states greatest threat by 14th, 15th and 16th century.

Estonia is mentioned in Swedish and Danish viking sagas and formed part of their independent kingdom states - Duchy of Estonia being settled Danish & Swedish Vikings and locals.

Estonia famously resisted the Teutonic crusades and the Danes sold their bit of the region to them.

As part of Sweden they helped defeat the Muschovy Russians of Ivan the Terrible and kick them out of the region.

Estonia wasn't part of Russia until 1710. So that is a massive chunk of storied history outside Russia / Soviets you are entirely ignorant of ( amongst a great many things).

I could go on but I suspect you lack the capacity to take onboard information not packaged up by TASS.

So Estonia has been part of Russia/Soviet Union for the last 400 years. Thanks for that confirmation. 

Laughable that you refer to primitive middle age activities to justify Lithuania. Which has hasnt existed as an independent state for centuries 

HOLA4424
6 hours ago, Riedquat said:

Why do you spout this drivel? Surely you realise it just makes you look like a complete and utter tool.

Really sorry to break it to you but the sun set over the British British empire many decades ago.

We are now a sad little Island. Britain post ww2 was exploited and bankrupted by US having to sell all overseas assets at knockdown prices and transport gold reserves to USA and give up bases and jet engine technology and effectively its national sovereignty to be occupied by US troops and Air Force until well into 2023

We are now using Ukraine to attempt (and fail) to project our delusions of imperial grandeur.

as a nation if the Argentinian’s attempted to take back the Falkland’s next week we wouldn’t be able to prevent it. That is what our ‘empire’ looks like today.

HOLA4425
Just now, Night Tripper said:

So Estonia has been part of Russia/Soviet Union for the last 400 years. Thanks for that confirmation. 

Laughable that you refer to primitive middle age activities to justify Lithuania. Which has hasnt existed as an independent state for centuries 

Do you not think Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia are real states? Should they be annexed by Russia?