Ukraine losses (Shocking)

Maghull Mike

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
3 minutes ago, daveyj said:

I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. Absolute tragic waste of human life. Any who support war are imho morons. As a species we deserve nothing less than extinction.

Quite. So why doesn't Russia leave Ukraine then?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
1 minute ago, satsuma said:

The numbers reported are usually 100k Ukrainian and 200k Russians Killed.  Not sure where the 305k comes from but I doubt this is true.  

'according to rumours '. Must be true. They mention Zaluzhny even though that's not his job.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Just now, satsuma said:

What choice do we have?  Putler stormtroopers would be in Greece by now roasting babies in the streets if we hadn't helped.  

Yeah. Fighting back against genocide is a great motivator.

"First they came..."

HOLA4413

It's interesting how the Putin patsies keep working on getting threads on the main forum, to continue to try to sew doubt about the justification for helping Ukraine defend itself against the unprovoked invasion .

HOLA4414
2 minutes ago, Si1 said:

Yeah. Fighting back against genocide is a great motivator.

"First they came..."

The problem is we haven't done enough and spent too much time hand wringing.  The tanks will only help to reduce the number of Ukrainians killed.  Putler wont back down and Ukraine can't let him roll over the country as he will kill everyone.

HOLA4415
26 minutes ago, nome said:

The US and Europe are obviously prepared to fight to the very last Ukrainian left standing 

But have you seen the Russian loss of life & equipment figures? They are very quickly running out of decent weapons with no means to replace them at anywhere near the rate required so they are resorting to older and older stock.

Whereas the UA is receiving increasingly more advanced weaponry at an incteasing rate which is not going to run out any time soon.

The odds are shifting increasingly in favour of a Ukraine win. It all depends on how many hundreds of thousands of lives Russia is willing to lose for the sole purpose of keeping Putin in power.

Edited by fellow

HOLA4416
15 minutes ago, Si1 said:

It's interesting how the Putin patsies keep working on getting threads on the main forum, to continue to try to sew doubt about the justification for helping Ukraine defend itself against the unprovoked invasion .

They missed a trick; they could've said those Ukrainians died from the covid vaccine.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
20 minutes ago, satsuma said:

The problem is we haven't done enough and spent too much time hand wringing.  The tanks will only help to reduce the number of Ukrainians killed.  Putler wont back down and Ukraine can't let him roll over the country as he will kill everyone.

the rest of the war seems to hinge on Ukraine's competent use of their new hardware, and Russia's ongoing incompetence. If it was just a numbers game putin might very well win, despite those above cited stats being nonsense.

HOLA4419
1 minute ago, Si1 said:

Linking in some YouTube videos that prove it if you only WAKE UP 

I only believe and bow down to the Lord God Fauci, thank Him for His goodness, His mercy and grace, as He helps us to carry the wonderful gifts in our own arms, hearts, and lives. May we minster these to all the world. Amen.

HOLA4420

The strategic enemy is China not Putin. The Amerikkka fascists do not want to get engaged in a direct shooting confrontation with Russia and risk leaving China standing untouched as the world's sole remaining economic superpower.

Fascists: Habitually, reflexively and without the thought of it. 👇

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/air-force-general-mike-minihan-mobility/

“Lethality matters most,” he said. “When you can kill your enemy, every part of your life is better. Your food tastes better. Your marriage is stronger,” Minihan said.

That kind of language would not be unusual coming from other commanders like the former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, a retired Marine general whose famous quotes include “There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot,” and “If you ****** with me, I’ll kill you all.” But, Minihan is not a former Marine rifle company commander like Mattis was. He’s a C-130 transport plane pilot who now commands the Air Force’s C-17 and C-5 cargo jet fleet, plus C-130s, KC-135, KC-10, KC-46, and other refueling and transport aircraft. 

“Why is the mobility guy talking about lethality?” Minihan asked in his manifesto. In answer, he reminded the audience that the Air Force has a kill count which could make even Mattis balk.

“This is who we are. We are lethal. Do not apologize for it!” the general said, after listing distinguished Air Force commanders like Gen. Curtis LeMay and Brig. Gen. Robin Olds, who had no scruples against killing the enemy. 

“The pile of our nation’s enemy dead, the pile that is the biggest, is in front of the United States Air Force,” he said. “This is why we mutinied! In 1947,” the year the Air Force separated from the Army as the result of an act of Congress

HOLA4421
2 hours ago, nome said:

The US and Europe are obviously prepared to fight to the very last Ukrainian left standing 

Oh dear, another one for the ignore list. It's grown quite a bit due to chucking sick individuals on it who try to argue that it's right to surrender to genocidal scum, how they immediately bark on about that and not against those doing the invading to begin with.

I would say I hope for your sake that you're never in a position where you're getting attacked and I could do something about it but decide not to for just your reasoning. But if I could I would regardless, even though you don't deserve it.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
25 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Oh dear, another one for the ignore list. It's grown quite a bit due to chucking sick individuals on it who try to argue that it's right to surrender to genocidal scum, how they immediately bark on about that and not against those doing the invading to begin with.

I would say I hope for your sake that you're never in a position where you're getting attacked and I could do something about it but decide not to for just your reasoning. But if I could I would regardless, even though you don't deserve it.

Lets look at this in more detail, fast forward to 2024 and Japan and China are stroking their whiskers and decide they would like their land back, Japan wants its Northern Territories back and China wants Manchuria back.  They launch a brutal assault on Russia.  Based on the reasoning of APC Rollover and Loony Larry it would be wrong to help Russia because its only making things worse, better to let Japan and China win quickly.  Lets say King Charles then decides that Russia was owned by his family anyway, surely he should not be hindered from just going ahead and invading Russia?  All problems solved and everyone is happy.  

HOLA4424
19 hours ago, zugzwang said:

The strategic enemy is China not Putin. The Amerikkka fascists do not want to get engaged in a direct shooting confrontation with Russia and risk leaving China standing untouched as the world's sole remaining economic superpower.

Fascists: Habitually, reflexively and without the thought of it. 👇

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/air-force-general-mike-minihan-mobility/

“Lethality matters most,” he said. “When you can kill your enemy, every part of your life is better. Your food tastes better. Your marriage is stronger,” Minihan said.

That kind of language would not be unusual coming from other commanders like the former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, a retired Marine general whose famous quotes include “There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot,” and “If you ****** with me, I’ll kill you all.” But, Minihan is not a former Marine rifle company commander like Mattis was. He’s a C-130 transport plane pilot who now commands the Air Force’s C-17 and C-5 cargo jet fleet, plus C-130s, KC-135, KC-10, KC-46, and other refueling and transport aircraft. 

“Why is the mobility guy talking about lethality?” Minihan asked in his manifesto. In answer, he reminded the audience that the Air Force has a kill count which could make even Mattis balk.

“This is who we are. We are lethal. Do not apologize for it!” the general said, after listing distinguished Air Force commanders like Gen. Curtis LeMay and Brig. Gen. Robin Olds, who had no scruples against killing the enemy. 

“The pile of our nation’s enemy dead, the pile that is the biggest, is in front of the United States Air Force,” he said. “This is why we mutinied! In 1947,” the year the Air Force separated from the Army as the result of an act of Congress

What an intelligent post.

Yes, Putin invaded Ukraine, committing multiple war crimes, and attempting Genocide, just to put China the number one threat to the west.

It makes complete sense, you are truly wise, your use of logic here is a benefit to the world.

I bow to your dizzying intellect.

HOLA4425
20 hours ago, fellow said:

But have you seen the Russian loss of life & equipment figures? They are very quickly running out of decent weapons with no means to replace them at anywhere near the rate required so they are resorting to older and older stock.

Whereas the UA is receiving increasingly more advanced weaponry at an incteasing rate which is not going to run out any time soon.

The odds are shifting increasingly in favour of a Ukraine win. It all depends on how many hundreds of thousands of lives Russia is willing to lose for the sole purpose of keeping Putin in power.

The odds can be 99% in Ukraine's favour bur Russia has nuclear power. Question is, would they use it if they realise they are losing?

Back on subject, no doubt numbers are being massaged down (for morale) but come on, there is clear bias. Russian flag and according to rumour.