House Price Crash Forum

Silent crisis of soaring excess deaths gripping Britain is only tip of the iceberg:

shlomo

HOLA441
59 minutes ago, athom said:

I didn't have a jab Wednesday so haven't had any cold symptoms or sore arm. Seems like a winning decision not to have the jab. 

More importantly I'm hoping to avoid any death by suddenness as well. Oh there there goes another one https://notthebee.com/article/espn-sports-writer-dies-after-suddenly-collapsing-in-press-stands-at-the-world-cup

Middle-aged man dies of heart failure abroad. How is this significant of anything?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
17 minutes ago, athom said:

good to know thanks

No problem. I barely paid any attention to Stew Peters to start with, and paid no attention at all after his "Watch the Water". Ironically the reason I watched his "Died Suddenly" out of curiosity, to see what all the fuss is about.

15 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Postmortem bloodclots held up as evidence of a depopulation conspiracy. Complete bs.

Blood clots are a side effect of the vaccines and jabbed people are having them. However it might be that to distort, this is presented, omitting the fact that blood clots after death.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
On 11/12/2022 at 13:28, canbuywontbuy said:

I called out @Goat about that here >

Hey, @Goat - those numbers are not fabricated. Look here:-

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?country=~JPN

And with it being the most "vaxxed" non-commie country in the world Covid must truly be a thing of the past there.

image.jpeg.3f4340e1b442fd4cb05def0595694c2d.jpeg

Oops. Waves seem to be getting higher and higher.

Worst "vaccines" ever.

HOLA4412
42 minutes ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Oops. Waves seem to be getting higher and higher.

Worst "vaccines" ever.

You cranks confuse me.

On the one hand covid is just the flu and everything was an overreaction, on the other "worst vaccines ever, just look at those soaring death rates".

HOLA4413
Just now, dugsbody said:

You cranks confuse me.

On the one hand covid is just the flu and everything was an overreaction, on the other "worst vaccines ever, just look at those soaring death rates".

They do not have a straight story. The virus is not real, viruses do not cause disease and it was leaked from a lab, and scietists know nothing about these things and scientists designed it. Geuinely and dramatically stupid.

HOLA4414
36 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

You cranks confuse me.

Covid clearly is lethal as we can see from the chart, despite vaccines it has got worse since when we didn't have vaccines.

Needs moar vaccines...and then, if it gets even worse = moar vaccines.

34 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

They do not have a straight story. The virus is not real, viruses do not cause disease and it was leaked from a lab, and scietists know nothing about these things and scientists designed it. Geuinely and dramatically stupid.

You should show an example of someone in the last year who knows there are no isolated samples of Sars-Cov-2 and know what PCR is, who also says scientists designed a contagious virus.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
7 hours ago, dugsbody said:

You cranks confuse me.

Here's a thought experiment: imagine 20 people.  They don't all have the exact same view on something.  End of thought experiment. 

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
2 hours ago, HowMuch! said:

and so it begins...

Vaccines potentially harmful?

From the link:-

Contrary to popular belief, that original trial of approximately 40,000 participants did not show any statistically significant reduction in death as a result of vaccination, but it did show a 95% relative risk reduction in the development of infection against the ancestral, more lethal strain of the virus. However, the absolute risk reduction for an individual was only 0.84%. In other words, from its own data, Pfizer revealed that we needed to vaccinate 119 people to prevent one infection.

That would require SARS-Cov-2 to have an R0 of just 0.0083 to actually reduce infection numbers, and that's if everybody got vaccinated.  In reality, the original strain had an R0 of between 2 and 3.  If we say it had an average of 2.5, then 2.5 / 0.0083 = 301.2.  Or in plainer English, these shots were over 300 times too weak to prevent the spread of the virus.  Yet, vaccine mandates were based on the purported (and now heavily disproven) claim that these shots were effective in stopping the spread of the virus.  Not even close.  Imagine virtue-signalling about taking an ineffective experimental drug to prevent others catching the virus, and being 300x off the mark. 

Edited by canbuywontbuy

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
6 hours ago, The Spaniard said:

Well done Andrew Bridgen MP.

Historically, Leicester has previous ...  😮

https://www.le.ac.uk/lahs/downloads/1967-68/1967-68 (43) 35-44 Ross.pdf

MPs asking questions with parliament rarely gets any interest beyond parliament and even then within parliament it can be low too - just look at how many mps attend such debates.

Whether Twitter's lifting of it's censorship rules will help make a more public debate I'm not so sure.  It might lead to a flood of conspiracy stuff and counter claims that drowns out genuine concerns and debate.

HOLA4421
6 hours ago, The Spaniard said:

Well done Andrew Bridgen MP.

Historically, Leicester has previous ...  😮

https://www.le.ac.uk/lahs/downloads/1967-68/1967-68 (43) 35-44 Ross.pdf

Also a book by Alfred Wallace regarding the same; https://archive.org/details/b2136140x

30 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Whether Twitter's lifting of it's censorship rules will help make a more public debate I'm not so sure.  It might lead to a flood of conspiracy stuff and counter claims that drowns out genuine concerns and debate.

That sounds a bit cointel !

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4422
19 minutes ago, nightowl said:

MPs asking questions with parliament rarely gets any interest beyond parliament and even then within parliament it can be low too - just look at how many mps attend such debates.

A short clip of the lad himself confirms this ...   (those of a nervous disposition please note that this video is on the forbidden platform   😯

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SwSvVZYRv5wU/

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Interesting read.

This had never occurred to me before.

It seems to me that governments felt the only way to escape constant lockdowns that were economically unsustainable was to vaccinate people, as otherwise the mass hysteria just wouldn’t fade away. What nobody accounted for is that when you have fifty companies developing vaccines, but most drop out of the race because they recognize their candidate doesn’t work, you’re going to be left with the unethical companies that don’t care their product is dangerous. That’s how we ended up with an obscure biotech developing mRNA vaporware that had never led to an actual product (Moderna) and the company that paid the largest pharmaceutical industry fine in history (Pfizer).

https://www.rintrah.nl/why-the-real-excess-mortality-is-worse-than-you-think/

Worst "vaccines" ever.

Edited by Oliver Sutton

HOLA4425

Australia: Excess deaths in 2022 ‘incredibly high’ at 13 per cent

13 minutes ago, Oliver Sutton said:

"the deaths in 2020 are supposed to be translating into negative excess mortality today"

Interesting point there too, and if Portugal has even more over 75 dying now.