House Price Crash Forum

Should Boris Johnson resign or be removed?

Should Boris Johnson resign, be removed, or should he remain in office?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris Johnson resign?

2. 2. Should Boris Johnson be removed from office?

3. 3. Should Boris Johnson remain in office and get on with the job?

HOLA441
  • Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

He will resign within 4-6 weeks. The wealth of hatred toward him is now utterly inescapable. 

He gave that 6pm covid press release the other day and looked bewildered and dejected as every single question that followed related to Tory sleaze rather than public health. One by one they media stood up and just kept sticking the knife in. Again and again. 

One even said “A question for Prof. Whitty if I may - aren’t there serious concerns the public will disregard any restrictions in view of party scandal?”

Its over. 

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
45 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Should Boris Johnson resign, be removed, or should he remain in office?

To my mind the only thing he has really done wrong is lock down too late in March 2020.

Since then the government's performance has been on balance OK.

Dominic Cummings going to a castle, and civil servants having a party behind his back aren't reasons I would call for him to resign.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
2 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

To my mind the only thing he has really done wrong is lock down too late in March 2020.

Dominic Cummings going to a castle, and civil servants having a party behind his back aren't reasons I would call for him to resign.

So I guess you are happy with his blatant lies at every opportunity.

HOLA4414
1 minute ago, FANG said:

As recorded in detail in Chris Grey's Brexit blog.  Especially wrt to the Northern Island Protocol.

David Allen Green's blog has some excellent stuff concerning Johnson's behaviour, written in an impressive and sharp style of a senior lawyer.

Peter Oborne has written some good accounts of Johnson's lying.

Hoyle is equally corrupt, as he does nothing to stop Johnson lying to Parliament.

If you believe in democracy, then truth becomes important in reaching any democratic decision.  Johnson is debasing democracy for his own private gain.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
9 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

Dominic Cummings going to a castle, and civil servants having a party behind his back aren't reasons I would call for him to resign

Hmmm….. his governments covid support packages were woefully ill-conceived. Here’s 85% of your wage and by the way you can get a second job if you fancy it. Company’s up and down the country treated it as a cash cow because there Was effectively zero obligation to pay a single penny back. It’s cost taxpayers billions!!!!

Don’t even get me started on stamp duty cuts… an utterly moronic waste of money that just inflated already unaffordable house prices. 

I can’t quite fathom how anyone could rate Boris. 

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
12 minutes ago, FANG said:

1 minute ago, Pmax2020 said:

I can’t quite fathom how anyone could rate Boris. 

I hate Boris and he's a liar.  I didn't vote for him even though I normally vote Conservative.

But neither his performance nor the government's is so disasterous that I think he needs to resign.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425