House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
17 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

MHRA is publishing adverse reaction data at last.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting#yellow-card-reports

The MHRA has received 107 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 34 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 2 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.

All coincidences I'm sure.

Part of our continuous analysis includes an evaluation of natural death rates over time, to determine if any specific trends or patterns are occurring that might indicate a vaccine safety concern. Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.

The MHRA has received 107 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 34 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 2 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.

So nothing statistically unsurprising. Of course, some of those with ADRs are also going to be those who were due to die that week anyway. Perhaps in some cases it pushed them over the edge. But if your health was so bad that you can't survive a vaccination, you aren't going to survive the disease itself.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
3 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

About 350K over 75s die in a typical year. So that's about 30K / month. We would expect about 60K of them to have died by now from natural mortality.

So throw in another thousand odd per day from COVID at the peak, we have probably seen the death rate of the over 75s running at about twice the normal death rate.

HOLA443
1 minute ago, Ah-so said:

So nothing statistically unsurprising. Of course, some of those with ADRs are also going to be those who were due to die that week anyway. Perhaps in some cases it pushed them over the edge. But if your health was so bad that you can't survive a vaccination, you aren't going to survive the disease itself.

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I've heard some accounts of (old) people having had the covid recovering from it. Then getting vaccinated and having an unfortunate coincidental non-vaccine related death shortly after. Probably just their time to die anyway.

HOLA444
50 minutes ago, captainb said:

Its no just mangoes and coleslaw. This country hasn't been self sufficient for food since the 17th century. 

They didn't have Tofu, Quorn or Kesp (Cortaulds Edible Spun Protein) then. Or Linda McCartney. ))

Actually, there is good chance that Brexit will soon prevent the importation of food before Covid.

HOLA445
2 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I've heard some accounts of (old) people having had the covid recovering from it. Then getting vaccinated and having an unfortunate coincidental non-vaccine related death shortly after. Probably just their time to die anyway.

Statistically there should be several thousand people in that age bracket dying shortly after having the vaccine, and some of whom would anyway have previously recovered from COVID. As you say, it was probably just their time.

HOLA446
11 minutes ago, copydude said:

They didn't have Tofu, Quorn or Kesp (Cortaulds Edible Spun Protein) then. Or Linda McCartney. ))

Actually, there is good chance that Brexit will soon prevent the importation of food before Covid.

No but they did have bread for which the wheat was imported or potatoes imported from Ireland, corned beef from the USA etc etc

The what's imported has changed but regardless the country is not and has not been self sufficient in food for centuries. 

Brexit won't change that anymore than covid. 

1.7m tonnes of wheat imported last year mostly from the EU alone. Who needs bread when you have tofu... Wait a min... 

UK produces 55% of food consumed. Big gap to make up if you really want to for whatever reason and haven't managed it for hundreds of years. 

Edited by captainb

HOLA447
HOLA448

What's going on this thread?

Infections number back to October levels, death rate plumitting, vaccine roll out still going, peak annual death time passed, opening up on the way ...etc..etc..

Yet so many here are fretting about B117, SA imports, 2nd jab gaps etc and trying to find the most negative doom angle on everything or simply trapped in another time.

There's a difference between being analytical and skeptical and the MSM fuelled(?) fueled doom 🙄. What would Sigmund Freud think 😆

Edited by nightowl

HOLA449
HOLA4410
11 hours ago, Brave New World said:

A new low for this thread.

Using the the black hole of publicity Katie Price as a validator of anti vaccine wankery.

I laugh at you .....whilst I reach for the ignore button you cretinous stain. 

Gary Matthews, think on dulltard.

Sorry for mentioning Katie Price's son was hospitalized after his first injection. It was another example, it could have been anyone, but I didn't realize, as you have now made clear, that he and his mother are irrelevant.

From now on I will make sure that people I refer to who are hospitalized after their 1st injection have a PhD in Cellular-Wide Electric Field Mapping.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
2 hours ago, Dr Doom said:

Chances are it's vastly under-reported. If VAERS is anything to go by <1%.

So you can scale that up to ~15K deaths. Which correlates nicely with the excess deaths seen so far this year.

The MHRA is 100% funded by the pharmaceutical industry according to HoC Health 4th report chapter 5 paragraph .98

CDC also has reporting system called V-safe, apparently different from VEARS, which is where we got some of the earlier data from and the 2.7% figure. Although it seems to have gone quiet since Dec. 19 when originally published.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/01/06/trust-index-look-at-results-of-cdc-report-on-reactions-to-coronavirus-vaccine/

I'm sure you recall this chart....

3150-People-Given-COVID-19-Vaccine-Unabl

HOLA4413
16 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

The MHRA is 100% funded by the pharmaceutical industry according to HoC Health 4th report chapter 5 paragraph .98

CDC also has reporting system called V-safe, apparently different from VEARS, which is where we got some of the earlier data from and the 2.7% figure. Although it seems to have gone quiet since Dec. 19 when originally published.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/01/06/trust-index-look-at-results-of-cdc-report-on-reactions-to-coronavirus-vaccine/

I'm sure you recall this chart....

2.7% scale for numbers who have had the vaccine now 

Edited by captainb

HOLA4414
5 minutes ago, captainb said:

Covid-19 vaccines and a table with a timescale from December 2014 to December 2018.

Brillaint just brilliant. 

To be fair they are the dates - not the years.

So for example 3,150 on 18 December 2020 and 3 reported on 14 December 2020 'health impact events'.

The Americans do dates the other way round - so today is not 08/02/21 but 02/08/21!

Edited by MARTINX9

HOLA4415
3 hours ago, Dr Doom said:

MHRA is publishing adverse reaction data at last.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting#yellow-card-reports

All coincidences I'm sure.

On the face of it that seems highly probable.

7,000,000 of the countries oldest citizens vaccinated. Even allowing for an average life expectancy of 10yrs you would expect almost 2,000 deaths a day within that cohort. 

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, nightowl said:

Infections number back to October levels, death rate plumitting, vaccine roll out still going, peak annual death time passed, opening up on the way ...etc..etc..

Yet so many here are fretting about B117, SA imports, 2nd jab gaps etc and trying to find the most negative doom angle on everything or simply trapped in another time.

There's a difference between being analytical and skeptical and the MSM fuelled(?) fueled doom 🙄. What would Sigmund Freud think 😆

At least its been a solid week since we have had the genius long covid in "10% of infections" 

Now the cumulative infections are in the 10s of millions in the UK, you would think it would be dropped for good and replaced with a more realistic %. As there erm arnt millions of people with severe long term conditions taking up every medical appointment going. 

But I'm sure that gem will reappear as soon as deaths are in the 100 or so a day. 

Edited by captainb

HOLA4417
2 minutes ago, MARTINX9 said:

To be fair they are the dates - not the years.

So for example 3,150 on 18 December 2020 and 3 reported on 14 December 2020 'health impact events'.

The Americans do dates the other way round - so today is not 08/02/21 but 02/08/21!

Realised within a min and corrected. My bad! 

HOLA4418
6 minutes ago, captainb said:

2.7% scale for numbers who have had the vaccine now 

That would translate to about 270K adverse reactions so far, based on 10m vaccinated.

The coincidental non-vaccine related death rate comes out somewhere ~0.15%.

This is acceptable because COVID has a 15% death rate.

HOLA4419
3 hours ago, copydude said:

But there were crazy ideas about towing icebergs!

http://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/243364/

HOLA4420
2 hours ago, nightowl said:

Some want to stay locked in their gimp cages forever!

HOLA4421
1 hour ago, captainb said:

At least its been a solid week since we have had the genius long covid in "10% of infections" 

Now the cumulative infections are in the 10s of millions in the UK, you would think it would be dropped for good and replaced with a more realistic %. As there erm arnt millions of people with severe long term conditions taking up every medical appointment going. 

But I'm sure that gem will reappear as soon as deaths are in the 100 or so a day. 

There's quite a doom queue of fear stories coming out, so 'long covid' has to take a back seat this week, but I'm sure it will get its turn again. 

Today 333 deaths with covid, which is less than flu would normally claim this time of year....only a very quick mention and flash on the screen on the £157p/yr news channel tonight.  Also a lot a 'on message' health experts repeating the same vaccine message too.

Edited by nightowl

HOLA4422

Like we used to have the BRIC economies, we need to name the leading nations for new cases! If I take the liberty of calling the USA America (or perhaps the French  Angleterre, for the UK) we get

America, Brazil, Germany, France, Mexico, Russian and UK

That can be abbreviated as B.U.G.F.A.R.M. so we are now join the ranks of the Bug farm nations.

# Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
  World 106,951,518 +275,367 2,334,515 +7,080 78,920,749 25,696,254 103,441 13,721 299.5      
1 USA 27,677,320 +64,724 476,032 +1,100 17,478,600 9,722,688 21,839 83,321 1,433 325,001,345 978,397 332,177,397
2 Brazil 9,548,079 +23,439 232,170 +609 8,447,645 868,264 8,318 44,727 1,088 28,600,000 133,975 213,473,262
3 Germany 2,296,230 +4,720 62,597 +469 2,041,300 192,333 3,957 27,354 746 40,705,522 484,899 83,946,321
4 France 3,341,365 +4,317 79,423 +458 233,993 3,027,949 3,363 51,122 1,215 46,751,422 715,279 65,361,102
5 Mexico 1,932,145 +6,065 166,200 +414 1,490,077 275,868 5,692 14,891 1,281 4,893,829 37,717 129,750,444
6 Russia 3,983,197 +15,916 77,068 +407 3,472,091 434,038 2,300 27,287 528 104,700,000 717,259 145,972,446
7 UK 3,959,784 +14,104 112,798 +333 1,950,886 1,896,100 3,505 58,145 1,656 78,206,286 1,148,371 68,101,913

HOLA4423

India asked Pfizer to conduct more bridging trials that included Indian subjects, instead of just American and British ones. Pfizer refused and withdrew from India (can be confirmed if you look it up).

Another dies 25 minutes after vaccine

Obviously not the vaccine it would have happened anyway, and if with a positive PCR test within 28 days it would have been COVID.

This one could be described as violent shaking.

The following video is quite interesting from 12:30 talking about mRNA injection.

I wondered about Auto-immune Dependent Enhancement due to too many binding non-neutralizing antibodies and not enough neutralizing ones. She seems to be saying that is actually what the mRNA injection does by design!

32 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Today 333 deaths with covid, which is less than flu would normally claim this time of year....only a very quick mention and flash on the screen on the £157p/yr news channel tonight.  Also a lot a 'on message' health experts repeating the same message too.

What's the PCR cycle now though? it is still 44? I looked earlier, doesn't seem easy to find. Previously an FOA request was needed to get this info.

We really need to get those 2nd injections going.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

What's the PCR cycle now though? it is still 44? I looked earlier, doesn't seem easy to find. Previously an FOA request was needed to get this info.

We really need to get those 2nd injections going.

I presume its still 44 or something like that 🙄  but changing it now throws up a few issues though.

Back to tonight's 'news' broadcasts though, all the panic is on a small study that 'suggests' the Ox/AZ vaccine may not be so good with the SA variant and that word 'suggests' is should be added to the others in regular use right now - 'may', 'might', 'could', 'concern', 'feared' ... etc.

I do get the sense a sort of end is coming as the 2nd jabs roll out over the next month or so, and as some of us have spotted there are plenty who want or need CV19 to keep going.