House Price Crash Forum

Amber Rudd for chancellor

TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA441

Just saw a rumour on twitter that Amber Rudd will be the new chancellor if the Torys win.

"Rudd is a direct descendant of Charles II and his mistress Barbara Palmer.[6][7] "

get's better....

After graduating from university, Rudd joined J.P. Morgan & Co., working in both London and New York.

Sure, they'll let the housing bubble collapse....sure they will.

Anyone that;s not worried yet, should be.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
3 minutes ago, nome said:

Said it before, we should compile a database or wikipage highlighting just how many senior politicians have DIRECT links to the various big banks.

If You want a right laugh have a look at the register of interest for Councillors in Luton.

Why the police have stepped in yet I dont know...

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Craig Murray thinks it'll be Liam Fox

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/05/may-intends-appoint-liam-fox-chancellor/

(I don't agree with a lot Craig says incidentally, but he's someone who has been on the inside so I follow him.  Although he does really, really hate Liam Fox so his source could have just said it for a laugh).

HOLA4410
2 minutes ago, ubuntu said:

dammit that wasn't there when i started typing!

Still.. more i think about it, more I think it's just a false flag.  We shall see. It would make more political sense to me to kick Liam upstairs where he can't do any harm.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Can't take her seriously.

Also I keep thinking she's an Aussie, probably some combo of Amber Nectar and Kevin Rudd.

HOLA4413
1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Can't take her seriously.

Also I keep thinking she's an Aussie, probably some combo of Amber Nectar and Kevin Rudd.

With Kevin Bloody Wilson in the mix somewhere?

HOLA4414
5 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Just saw a rumour on twitter that Amber Rudd will be the new chancellor if the Torys win.

"Rudd is a direct descendant of Charles II and his mistress Barbara Palmer.[6][7] "

get's better....

After graduating from university, Rudd joined J.P. Morgan & Co., working in both London and New York.

Sure, they'll let the housing bubble collapse....sure they will.

Anyone that;s not worried yet, should be.

Another banker, quelle surprise, SSDD....

HOLA4415
2 hours ago, WinstonSmith said:

Amber Rudd's millionaire brother is a huge supporter of immigration and I creasing the number of asylum seekers we take.

From the comfort of his 5 million pound house in the country.......

Keep the ponzi going = its worth 6mill now over the last year, more cash in bankers pockets. Simples.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
3 hours ago, zugzwang said:

It's OK. The Tories have promised to balance the budget again.

In 2026. :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/05/17/theresa-may-eliminate-deficit-2025-conservatives-set-key-economic/

It used to be "we will balance the budget within [this year + 5 years'] time - now it's [this year + 9 years'] time.

Osbourne said we'd be in a structural surplus by 2015/2016.

Then he said by 2020.

Then spreadsheet said we wouldn't be in surplus by 2020.

Now it's 2026.

The UK government is a pathetic debt junkie always promising to quit, but never accepting the pain of quitting.  Always making commitments for some time in the future.  The future never arrives.

The UK de facto net borrowed about £102Bn last fiscal year.  Unsustainable.  They are robbing the young.  All very well educating the young, setting them up for good careers - then your country is crippled with debt and has crumbling infrastructure because money that could be spent on it is instead spent on servicing debt.  That's the future of the younger generations.

HOLA4418
9 hours ago, WinstonSmith said:

Amber Rudd's millionaire brother is a huge supporter of immigration and I creasing the number of asylum seekers we take.

From the comfort of his 5 million pound house in the country.......

They need immigration to survive. Future credit card consumers ?

HOLA4419

Private Eye spent three issues picking apart her disastrous form in business, along with being connected to the demise of Norton motorcycles, and all sorts of other shady deals. Probably the worst or best chancellor you could imagine depending on your view point or criminal leanings.

HOLA4420
On 5/17/2017 at 6:10 PM, hotairmail said:

The 3 screaming haridans, Amber Rudd, Angela Eagle and Nicola Sturgeon are directly responsible for the Uk Leaving the EU with their car crash appearance on the ITV EU Referendum debate. Made the Leave team look measured and reasonable.

Yes! That's exactly right. I thought Leadsom came across very well in that, calm, quiet & good-natured. I kept thinking of June Whitfield for some reason! She actually looked a contender for PM at one stage, but ultimately her inexperience let her down.