House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
12 minutes ago, Futuroid said:

No, the figures for non-EU net migration have always been much higher.

As far as I am aware the student population appears in both non-EU and EU migration figures.

P.S. Are you aware that anyone arriving from outside the EU who studies in the UK and is subsequently offered a job is allowed to stay and automatically granted a Tier 2 visa?

Migration_Watch_UK___Statistics-net-migration-statistics.png.27865639d5c80da618fe9fbf089ca192.png

Freedom of movement has been there from the beginning.

HOLA442
8 minutes ago, Futuroid said:

No, the figures for non-EU net migration have always been much higher.

As far as I am aware the student population appears in both non-EU and EU migration figures.

P.S. Are you aware that anyone arriving from outside the EU who studies in the UK and is subsequently offered a job is allowed to stay and automatically granted a Tier 2 visa?

https://institutions.ukcisa.org.uk/info-for-universities-colleges--schools/policy-research--statistics/research--statistics/international-students-in-uk-he/

Surely its better to be able to choose who comes here, imho it'd be better for the economy for an educated non EU citizen to be granted a work visa than the illiterates and un/semi skilled who have come here enmasse from wherever they've come.

Our immigration policy is an epic failure, but with May being in charge for so long thats inevitable.

HOLA443
3 minutes ago, jonb2 said:

Google, Facebook, Apple, Volkswagen - all are under the eyes and some action from the EU. Plus better legislation for the individual.

Here, with the Tories, not a fecking dicky-bird. Osborne crowing over the 130 million from Google. The money laundering capital of the world. Selling England by the pound to foreign power and utility operators. Whoring ourselves to China and their sinister despot.

We have private healthcare and further asset stripping to look forward to. Legatum's disaster capitalism.

No wonder all the greedy bastards running Brexit want their 30 shiny pieces from their banking and corporate masters after we leave.

As opposed to the people running remain like Osborne, Cameron, Blair, Mandelscum and pretty much every crony capitalist company. Oh i forget Hammond and Brown and pretty much the entire political class.

The EU is a crony capitalists neolibs wet dream, to deny otherwise is to deny reality. 

HOLA444
HOLA445
44 minutes ago, Futuroid said:

I shouldn't be surprised that you can't accept that the word majority has but one definition.

define_majority_-_Google_Search.png.3688aee8df67bbcdeeb8c8823775b842.png

Incredible. You're still completely and utterly missing the point. More than one point actually, since I've never said that the word means anything other than that, and I even pointed that out to you in the post you replied to. So why have you posted the definition? I've not contradicted it, the issue doesn't revolve around the definition of the word, yet you keep parroting on about it for some reason.

Are you still unable to comprehend that in some situations, e.g. an election, a majority of one person can matter a great deal, and in others, e.g. the number of people coming from different places, "about equal" gives a less misleading impression, since a few one way or the other don't matter much there? That in the latter case using the word "majority", whilst accurate, could create the false impression that the difference is significant?

Edited by Riedquat

HOLA446
20 minutes ago, BearsEye said:

As opposed to the people running remain like Osborne, Cameron, Blair, Mandelscum and pretty much every crony capitalist company. Oh i forget Hammond and Brown and pretty much the entire political class.

The EU is a crony capitalists neolibs wet dream, to deny otherwise is to deny reality. 

American hegemony, Israeli plot, illuminati, lizard people. That Trumputin stuff is all ******** though.

HOLA447
18 minutes ago, BearsEye said:

The EU America is a crony capitalists neolibs wet dream, to deny otherwise is to deny reality. 

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/brendan-montague/how-legatum-has-written-hymn-sheet-for-dirty-brexit

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/11/23/a-happy-brexit-we-should-rather-brace-ourselves-for-a-dramatic-change-in-our-democratic-freedom-for-the-worse/

Still BearsEye - let's check in 5 years to see whether Brexit has done its job of creating a system of rainbows and unicorns here. I'll even wager 10 years, or even 20 years. If it happens of course, since now our useless leaders have seen the lion's mouth their propaganda machine has broken.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/09/brexiters-put-money-offshore-tax-haven

Deregulation beckons. You think things are bad now - just wait to see the politicos unleash their boggle-eyed greed and sate themselves on the remaining few quid this country has left.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/02/corporate-dark-money-power-atlantic-lobbyists-brexit

HOLA448
2 hours ago, Confusion of VIs said:

As contrary to popular belief, +95% of students go home after completing their course they don't really affect the net immigration figures.

What - apart from the 3 years they live here, use our infrastructure, hospitals and the rest of it ?

Amazing. Truly amazing . 

2 hours ago, BearsEye said:

To be honest i joined out of interest to the deflationary thread, i'm on holiday at the moment and have better things to do then get into discussions with people who want to stop the democratic vote, and have spent 18 months whining. I'm out.

You are smart. For some reason I still get sucked in by the nonsense. 

2 hours ago, jonb2 said:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/brendan-montague/how-legatum-has-written-hymn-sheet-for-dirty-brexit

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/11/23/a-happy-brexit-we-should-rather-brace-ourselves-for-a-dramatic-change-in-our-democratic-freedom-for-the-worse/

Still BearsEye - let's check in 5 years to see whether Brexit has done its job of creating a system of rainbows and unicorns here. I'll even wager 10 years, or even 20 years. If it happens of course, since now our useless leaders have seen the lion's mouth their propaganda machine has broken.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/09/brexiters-put-money-offshore-tax-haven

Deregulation beckons. You think things are bad now - just wait to see the politicos unleash their boggle-eyed greed and sate themselves on the remaining few quid this country has left.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/02/corporate-dark-money-power-atlantic-lobbyists-brexit

Find me any person on the entire internet that said this not in jest and you can have 10k. If you can't - I get 1k.

Come on Mr bullshitter fire away. 

You have probably 10 Billion or so posts to choose from.

Prove me wrong. Or admit your talking shite. Up to you. 

You have ten mins Mr ********. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
8 minutes ago, ccc said:

So yet again - when it comes to it - the apparently ballsy remainers have no such ********.

Shock horror.

Btw I shall expect my £££ in cash. 

There's a good wee boy.

Thanks.

Impressive ! It took you 10m to find a pot of cash at the end of a rainbow !

Wheres the unicorn though ?

HOLA4419
4 minutes ago, pig said:

Impressive ! It took you 10m to find a pot of cash at the end of a rainbow !

Wheres the unicorn though ?

Stop trying to deflect from the point.

Many on the remain side literally make shit up over and over. 

And I've just proven one example. 

Black and white. 

HOLA4420
4 minutes ago, ccc said:

Black and white. 

CCC, you seem to have had a conversation with yourself while I've been away. Being a lone ranger leaver up there must be getting to you.

What is the point of Brexit?? I've had no answer, so I'm assuming it's advantages are drug induced - hallucinations. So I can accuse anybody of any dreamscape I wish. Or maybe it's simply about black and white (or Polish).

HOLA4421
56 minutes ago, ccc said:

Black and white. 

Analysis :You failed at winning substantive arguments, resorted to clutching at straws. 

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
1 hour ago, jonb2 said:

CCC, you seem to have had a conversation with yourself while I've been away. Being a lone ranger leaver up there must be getting to you.

What is the point of Brexit?? I've had no answer, so I'm assuming it's advantages are drug induced - hallucinations. So I can accuse anybody of any dreamscape I wish. Or maybe it's simply about black and white (or Polish).

You made stuff up. I've just called you out on it. 

Accept it. It's black and white.

You are a fully proven bullshitter. It's now verified. 

Don't worry - on this thread you are not alone. :lol:

HOLA4424

And I've already answered your question as to the point if Brexit. Whether you like the answer or not is here nor there. 

You make stuff up. You are a ********. It's been proven in black and white.

Edited by ccc

HOLA4425
1 hour ago, IMHAL said:

Analysis :You failed at winning substantive arguments, resorted to clutching at straws. 

Analysis - remainer makes shite up - I call them out on it - they can't argue the point. 

Pathetic. It really is.