House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Well Done To The England Womens Football Team

Hear, hear! Hopefully the prima donnas in the men's England team will be inspired and do better come the next World Cup.

Is anyone actually watching this?

The brief goal highlights I saw on the news one day last week were laughable. On some of them I was just wondering what on earth the goalkeeper was doing. They appear to let the weakest, direct shots go straight in the net.

PC dictates we have to sit through second rate sport now.

The brief goal highlights I saw on the news one day last week were laughable. On some of them I was just wondering what on earth the goalkeeper was doing. They appear to let the weakest, direct shots go straight in the net.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/lazy-*******-has-strong-opinions-about-womens-football-2015060899013

B)

Guest eight

Keepers are definitely the weak link. African football used to be similarly afflicted but they have improved out of all recognition in recent years.

Without wishing to be patronising I do think they should play on 9/10th's pitches or something though - the speed of ball movement is probably the biggest giveaway that you're not watching top level men's football.

I have read a lot online from supporters of the women's game stating it is unfair to compare it to the men's game. I don't think that's correct.

I watch other women's sports and think it's very impressive and quality. I don't think the same when watching women's football.

Gymnastics, athletics, swimming ? Mega impressive.

Football - no.

the speed of ball movement is probably the biggest giveaway that you're not watching top level men's football.

... that and the fact that England are doing well,

I have read a lot online from supporters of the women's game stating it is unfair to compare it to the men's game. I don't think that's correct.

I watch other women's sports and think it's very impressive and quality. I don't think the same when watching women's football.

Gymnastics, athletics, swimming ? Mega impressive.

Football - no.

This.

Question though... Why can't women play football? What's the biological reason they're just no good at it? As you see they make fine gymnasts and athletes, but they can't kick a ball. What gives?

This.

Question though... Why can't women play football? What's the biological reason they're just no good at it? As you see they make fine gymnasts and athletes, but they can't kick a ball. What gives?

Hips and pelvis? Spatial co-ordination?

I am not sure the reason. Most are pros these days so that's not even an excuse.

Maybe just one of those things they should accept 'isn't their thing' ?

Maybe their breasts might explode if they dived to save the ball?

I know that they don't compare to the men's game but you can't under estimate England's women's team.

I would be willing to bet that they would give the best 11 players on HPC a game.

I was asked to train a women's football team a few years ago and I know nothing about football.

I think it was only because I had a couple of trampolines.

I know that they don't compare to the men's game but you can't under estimate England's women's team.

I would be willing to bet that they would give the best 11 players on HPC a game.

I was asked to train a women's football team a few years ago and I know nothing about football.

I think it was only because I had a couple of trampolines.

Most blokes 5 a sides teams from work on a Tuesday night would give these pros a run for their money.

More men would watch it if the players wore those pleated little skirts - not sexist, just the reality of life.

I'm thinking more bikini football. Obviously would have to be a 100% summer sport but I think it could be a winner.

I think we ought to go back to the true spirit of the Ancient Greeks and for all sports to be played naked.

manchester-city-goal-celebration_1920x12

I wonder if this type of celebration would continue or if it would go old school with a firm shake of the hand?

I think we ought to go back to the true spirit of the Ancient Greeks and for all sports to be played naked.

That was only for blokes though!

Hips and pelvis? Spatial co-ordination?

Well women generally have wide hips, but not all, and if they have poor spatial coordination, then football is probably not for them.

England's Lionesses: From the star player who used to sleep on the street to the City analyst in defence, the VERY colourful women footballers putting our useless male prima donnas to shame

29FF43E300000578-0-image-m-31_1435538847

They have lit up the world football stage in a manner their male counterparts can only dream of. England has made it to the semi-finals of the World Cup. RICHARD PRICE introduces the Lionesses.

Apparently one of them is a lesbian.

England's Lionesses: From the star player who used to sleep on the street to the City analyst in defence, the VERY colourful women footballers putting our useless male prima donnas to shame

29FF43E300000578-0-image-m-31_1435538847

They have lit up the world football stage in a manner their male counterparts can only dream of. England has made it to the semi-finals of the World Cup. RICHARD PRICE introduces the Lionesses.

Apparently one of them is a lesbian.

There must be 11 of them, so statistically, one might be a lesbian. ;)

Good on you girls an well done for not rolling around all over the place feigning injury like a true professional

Gold for Bronze.................. go Lucie