House Price Crash Forum

Unbelievably Wrong Things. Wrong, Just Plain Wrong.

HOLA441
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Dirty fridges and fridges with rotting food left in them.......

Dirty toilets.

No excuses.

Oh yes, and people with plenty of empty pathetic excuses. ;)

I have one! It's not me though as I always crap in the garden!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Been swimming this morning and something stuck out as worthy of this thread: young lads with moobs. There was one lad in the pool this morning, must have been about 12 and he had a full on pair of DD size moobs. Wrong, very, very wrong.

Funny, was about to post about the prevalence of obese kids these days - just so very wrong to see how huge some of them are, and so young. Tantamount to child abuse, imo.

Also heard from a GP recently about how young kids are increasingly going to their GP claiming depression, and we're talking 10 year olds here! Similarly, someone who works in a children's hospital told me about a little girl of about that age who was in following her 2nd suicide attempt. No obvious mental illness, normal parents and no abuse (as far as one can tell). Just unbelievably wrong.

HOLA4413

I love convertibles of any kind, I'd rather drive almost any convertible rather than a tintop. I'm not a hairdresser, nor do I bat for the other side, etc, etc

The most fun driving I ever had was my old Truimph Spitfire - I really regret selling it, even though I replaced it with a convertible.

People that drive open top sports cars wearing a hat. ;)

HOLA4414

People that drive open top sports cars wearing a hat. ;)

Well winkie, you may not appreciate, that some gentlemen have not that much hair! And may get a sunburn on the head!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Such 'gentlemen' should not be in open cars, but in saloons with darkened windows!

Do you 'have a friend' who is hirsutely challenged?

I'm quite happy to "cruise the mean streets of Clevedon", with my mate Tony the Bubble!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

A respectable economic discussion forum running an annual celebrity death thread.

The only thing wrong with that is, unlike let's say horse-racing or financial speculation, there isn't any 'form' guide or publication for punters to study.

Oh hang on, maybe there is...

http://thefilmexperience.net/blog/2013/12/16/100-of-the-oldest-living-screen-stars-of-note.html

XYY

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived