HOLA441
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Fergus Wilson and an EA having a bitch fight - could there be any more poetic example of sheer twattery to finish off a Friday?

It's like Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris having a pop at each other - the only downside is that neither of them were seriously injured.

On a serious note....why would a multi-millionaire riding high on the House price wave be stressed enough to alegedly hit an EA ?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

On a serious note....why would a multi-millionaire riding high on the House price wave be stressed enough to alegedly hit an EA ?

And why would he represent himeself in court? And why the feck is he so fat if he isn;t shopping at Asda, Iceland and Poundland?

Good questions. Universal Credit? Bankers? You saw him telling EA Dave what to do? Funny how they weren't so publically concerned with people getting jobs and 'making something of themselves' until recently.

Fergus Wilson was unrepentant, sending an outspoken and at times bizarre statement to the Guardian urging benefit claimants to "get a job" and calling on David Cameron to make it clear that landlords can receive benefits directly. He says: "Calling Dave, Calling Dave, Fergus to Dave. Take a tip Dave! Stop this nonsense of paying housing benefit direct to the tenant!

"We have £800,000 arrears for those on HB [housing benefit]. Has the £800,000 caused financial difficulty … to be honest not an awful lot, but it has some!"

..the FOUR DAY hearing at Canterbury Crown Court.... what a complete joke. ...'The businessman, who has many properties in the Ashford area – had been fined £500 by magistrates, ordered him to pay £150 compensation and £1000 costs and victim surcharge.'

Supposed millionaire landlords, lecturing people to get a job; if there is no other appeals for him on this case, too much to hope a conviction might have a bearing on other things?

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest TheBlueCat

65 and 22 stone...a methophore for the housing market ? Old, bloated and could keel over at any point ?

Serious question, if he and his lovely wife keeled over tomorrow...what happens to their property "empire" ?

Who does it go to ?

I assume they've left it all to their daughter (who already owns a chunk of it anyway). That's when it gets interesting though. Fungus says the houses are worth 30% (or whatever it is) more than they paid, which implies a whopping great inheritance tax bill. Mini-Fungus or whatever she is called would likely try to back-peddle on the valuations enormously, which would then set off the mortgage lenders due to worries about collateral... Could be a right old mess!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Aggressive, disinhibited behaviour can be one of the early signs of dementia....

Is a willingness to believe daft ideas a symptom? For example believing that owning half the 3-beds in Ashford is balanced investment portfolio, or that he's going to exit the market with more than the shirt on his back? He's the poster boy for this nonsense. I wish him well; I'd prefer it if he was around to get what's coming.

HOLA4412

Aggressive, disinhibited behaviour can be one of the early signs of dementia....

What do you mean senile? He co-wrote "Hilda's War" goddammit.

No I not giving him the oxygen of publicity of an Amazon link, Google it if you must. And there's more, Rebecca, Hannah....

I'm sure Larry would have been much better as a ligger too.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I've never seen any mention that the Wilsons have any children. Both must be nudging seventy....

Who are they going to leave their 100m fortune to?

No, they do have at least one daughter, Tanya. I believe she's bought into the family business too!

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-1683560/Buy-to-let-icons-owe-350000-on-mortgages.html

HOLA4415

No, they do have at least one daughter, Tanya. I believe she's bought into the family business too!

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-1683560/Buy-to-let-icons-owe-350000-on-mortgages.html

Is she just as pig ugly as her parents and like to stay out of the camera?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Seen her name on registry info on a JW house I looked up at the LR.

She's even the registrant on her Mum's http://www.jwipb.co.uk/

http://www.nominet.org.uk/whois/lookup?query=jwipb.co.uk

A couple of years ago there was an address associated with registration of the domain, but was just a regular road of circa £175K-£225,000 regular houses, as I remember it. Opted not to have address shown at latest renewal, for domain checks.

HOLA4418
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Fergus doesn't look very well/healthy......if that what being a landlord does to you....best run a mile. ;)

I can't believe that estate agent didn't take him up on his offer of a fight - would have been the easiest £10k he'd ever made. All he'd have to do is jog round the ring for two and a half seconds and Jabba would be flat on his backside.

HOLA4424
So the only way property is going to go, value wise, is upwards. Because there's a property shortage, the only way rents are going to go is upwards.

When you have a situation of twenty houses and nineteen people after them, the rent goes down. When you have twenty houses and twenty one people after them, the rent goes up; it is an auction situation.

He's lucky there's so many 'pure-innocent buyers' still willing to borrow to meet these sort of crazy asking prices, and for the authorities providing £$Trillions in Global QE, 0.5%, FLS (for the banks to keep lending what houses are worth), fast-track SMI/mortgage-rescue as so on.

Galling to see such people, and many of the other landlords with 5-6, in such property-invested positions, with heaps more HPI given on top - and younger renters seen mostly as just cash to be fed upon. Broken. Everything is broken.

HOLA4425

If Fergus grabbed the flabby skin under his face and pulled it sharply upwards, revealing a grinning Chris Morris, I'd laugh my tits of but not actually be that surprised, such is the utter caricature I see in him.

Sadly, a catastrophic failure in UK's monetary policy is protecting a minority of house-hoarding, people-farming fát cúnts like Fergus at the expense of almost everyone else.

Edited by Reck B