HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

It's described as a one-bedroom flat. Where is the bedroom?

What I found funny was the additional picture with the toilet door closed! yep that door works and guess what... its the only one you have! Real salesmanship. That EA has really earned their money!

Edit: spelling, as usual! :P

Edited by renting til I die

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Where to begin? The shit while you cook toilet come kitchen. The exclusive and then communal decking DIRECTLY outside your window which is the only place you could physically fit a bed. Then there'll be the ubiquitous service charge.

That space commands a price tag of no more than £25,000. dry.gif

HOLA4415

Look at the floorplan. I'm pretty sure that having the kitchen open directly onto the toilet is flat-out illegal.

Think we've discussed this before, but no it isn't. Nothing must frustrate the pwoperty developer, standards, Parker Morris were torn up a long time ago in the land run by rentiers, for rentiers.

HOLA4416

I looked st the 3rd picture and thought what a nice living room, lofty ceiling, nice wooden floor, spacious, interesting architecture and plenty of windows. Then I realised it was the outside!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I don't understand how this can be legal. We're in the middle of refurbishing our townhouse and we, initially, wanted an open plan kitchen/living room on the floor beneath our sleeping floor. We needed 2 fire doors between kitchen and bedrooms so how does it work in a cupboard like this?

HOLA4420

When posting alternative houses for the same money in threads like these could people also supply the average local salary for, say, an area within a 30 min commute of said alternative property. It's pretty impossible to compare the properties otherwise.

That is not to say this studio flat is not ridiculous, as that price for that much space in Camberwell is nonsense.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I don't understand how this can be legal. We're in the middle of refurbishing our townhouse and we, initially, wanted an open plan kitchen/living room on the floor beneath our sleeping floor. We needed 2 fire doors between kitchen and bedrooms so how does it work in a cupboard like this?

Who told you that? One door.

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/BR_PDF_ADG_1992.pdf

Building Regulations 2000 - Hygiene

Section 1, para. 1.2, on page 6

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

The whole thing reminds me of a cell block in a dutch prison,

except there'd be twice the space.

Only a matter of time before the monetize prison in the UK. Do a ten year stretch, come out with £300k of debt. Bloody freeloaders!

Edited by aSecureTenant

HOLA4425