House Price Crash Forum

Gran Addicted To Toyboys Spends £20,000 On Plastic Surgery To Stay Sexy At 60

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

There is a danger though that, because this round of plastic surgery has been OK, she'll have another go in five years and it goes a bit Jackie Stallone. Got to know when to hold and when to fold 'em.

You never know, the smile may be permanent.

Yep many people once started keep going and you end up looking like a puppet.

HOLA447

Yep many people once started keep going and you end up looking like a puppet.

Tend to agree that plastic surgery doesn't look natural. Good for her that she is chasing toy boys and keeping in trim; however, her conker brown look of the 80s probably did for her wrinkles. There are plenty of 60 something women that kept out of the sun, and have no lines without cosmetic intervention.

HOLA448

There is a danger though that, because this round of plastic surgery has been OK, she'll have another go in five years and it goes a bit Jackie Stallone. Got to know when to hold and when to fold 'em.

You never know, the smile may be permanent.

The 80's Nicholson joker comes to mind.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Strikes me as quite a sassy woman - own business, financially independent, wants to look good and enjoys partying. Can't see any problem & I think she looks good.

Why would men want an older woman though - don't really get it?

She's probably quite charming and fun, and many people don't worry about the long term, why not?

I suspect you'd want the lights out in bed though.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I really do not see what the problem is here with the first lady. She was clearly very good looking when younger and I still think, for her age, that she is. There is a lady in her late 50s whom I know who, when she wears short shorts or a bikini, as she often does, can put women in their 20s to shame.

Frankly, the people I have problem with are the ones who tell people like her to 'act her age' as if there comes a date when people have to suddenly start acting old.

On the dating sites you often see women referring to themselves as old or over the hill - and they can be as young as in their 30s. For goodness sake what is wrong with people.

Age is clearly a state of mind and not of body.

Archived