House Price Crash Forum

Tony Blair 'poised For Political Comeback With Labour'

BlueRat

HOLA441

Tony Blair take two: Ex PM 'poised for political comeback with Labour after advising Obama on election battle'

Tony Blair could be set for a dramatic return to frontline British politics after it emerged today he recently advised President Obama on his re-election campaign.

The former prime minister is preparing a new push to re-enter British politics alongside current Labour leader Ed Miliband, who recently suggested space could be found for Mr Blair on his team.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147101/Tony-Blair-Former-PM-begin-political-comeback-Labour-advising-Obama-election-battle.html

And in the comments:

Come back Tony. Your country needs you. 1997 to 2007 The Best Decade Ever!

Best news I've heard in ages. Welcome back Tony, please get this dreadful country sorted out and rescue us from the evil Tories.

Come On Tony! You can do it!! Haters don't have a clue what are they talking about. 10 years of prosperity and now School kids running this country who don't have a cue what they are doing!!

WOW The best news I have had for a long time. Best PM ever!

Wow - this has made my day, I love Tony Blair. He is charming and charismatic and actually CARES about people. He was responsible for the New Deal to help unemployed people back into work (whereas the Tories left people languishing on the dole for years), as well as a whole host of other things to aid social mobility. He did marvellous things for this country and he is just what British politics need right now. Welcome back Tony!

The country was a lot better under Blair than it is now, under the current two.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I very much hope that those Daily Wail comments were ironic.

Whether they were or not, I can only presume Labour's thinking to be that people have very short memories, and/or that the worst of NuLab's failings have been attributed to Brown in the court of public opinion, not Blair.

HOLA446

WTF!!!!

I'm laughing so hard just now, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. Those comments OMFG!!! He "is charming and charismatic and actually CARES"-were, are and will people always be fvcking blind. Please god let them be jokes!!!

HOLA447

Time to let my foppish creative side out of the bag for five minutes...

I don't much care for Tony Blair,

But having him back's just dandy.

The piece of cack we don't want back

Is Peter f***ing Mandy...

XYY

PS - Not a lot of people are aware that Me and Tony Blair share the same birthday...

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Extraordinary.

Even if people hadn't sussed him in power, people must surely have sussed him once he left. Within months of his departure the sh1t hit the global economic fan and we're yet to recover. He was woven very much into the wool that was pulled over the people's eyes.

HOLA4411

Time to let my foppish creative side out of the bag for five minutes...

I don't much care for Tony Blair,

But having him back's just dandy.

The piece of cack we don't want back

Is Peter f***ing Mandy...

Yet another politician with all the charm of a mouldy turd? ;):P

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I'd pick somewhere else... If he becomes PM he'll be bombing Iran into economic convergence with its neighbours Iraq and Afghanistan.

My first thoughts reading the headline.

This can only mean that the next part of the plan is ready for implementation. Does anyone else find it odd that Blair was best buddies with GWB, who is supposed to be on the other end of the political spectrum to Obama. Just goes to show that they all love power above any kind of principle.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Wow - this has made my day, I love Tony Blair. He is charming and charismatic and actually CARES about people. He did marvellous things for this country and he is just what British politics need right now. Welcome back Tony!

tony_blair.jpg

HOLA4424
HOLA4425