HOLA441
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Well it was reported on the BBC news so it is probably made up.

Typical response on this site - 'if it doesn't fit in with my world view I will deny it exists'

:blink:

Wat!

I'm just asking for a link (that's how the internet works), otherwise I cannot judge either way. It was a joke on the well known internet phrase 'pics or it never happened'.

HOLA443
HOLA444

try this women.. apparently she is on the BBC when they cant find Kelvin, perhaps she has his email address... or perhaps she will write about it. She has limited number of followers so shes bound to read your tweet.

https://twitter.com/...#!/Mel_Phillips

Thanks, but I don't 'do' Twitter

mainly because I would probably drive myself insane if I did!

although I may already be insane................

:blink:

HOLA445
HOLA446

Perhaps it's just as well because the prisons don't sound like holiday camps, according to a report out today.

We were also concerned that poor staff-prisoner relationships, the lack of a predictable regime, deficiency of association, and insufficient activity contributed to feelings of isolation and alienation that might have led to self-harming behaviour."

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16047126

HOLA447

Wat!

I'm just asking for a link (that's how the internet works), otherwise I cannot judge either way. It was a joke on the well known internet phrase 'pics or it never happened'.

Err.....................

I watched it on the BBC news.

And if I didn't understand how the internet worked I wouldn't have been able to make the post in the first place.

<_<

HOLA448

That's appalling behaviour...

This will go viral and give the yobs additional ammo.

Disgusting :angry:

I didn't realise the sentence for running in the street was a public beating.

I don't care what yobs say. Yobs are yobs and the world can happily do without them.

And I don't think those were cyclists going for a picnic. All good kids were at home that night. Those who were out should blame their own parents for not looking after them. Next time they'll remember to stay in. :lol:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

That's appalling behaviour...

This will go viral and give the yobs additional ammo.

Disgusting :angry:

This is the only way to deal with the vile scum.

Liberal pathetic namby-pamby thinking is what has led to this societal collapse in the first place.

HOLA4411

That video just about sums up the police for me.

Coppers Riled up, think no-one's looking, kids out this late?

Riding Bikes?!

Lets beat em with bats.

Anyone who thinks that's acceptable behaviour is deranged.

Has it been shown on the news channels?

Edited by Milton

HOLA4412

I don't care what yobs say. Yobs are yobs and the world can happily do without them.

And I don't think those were cyclists going for a picnic. All good kids were at home that night. Those who were out should blame their own parents for not looking after them. Next time they'll remember to stay in. :lol:

yes, I agree.

We don't need to bother with evidence of anything actually occuring, we can just hit people at random if they are in the vicinity of something we don't like and all will be well.

Hell why not start a special division of the police called the "he looked at me funny " squad, or one that randomly punches black/irish/asian people.

Oh..wait...

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I actually agree with you....

However....

What will happen now is we will get a string of Guardian readers bleating about how these poor downtrodden little souls have no future and need "help."

Let's see what the sentences for the looters are - I bet none of them get sent down for more than five minutes :angry:

HOLA4415

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/video/2011/jul/31/haringey-youth-club-closures-video

Haringey youth club closures: 'There'll be riots' - video. Eight out of thirteen youth clubs in tottenham were recently closed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI2fJmr7GPI&feature=player_detailpage

Very prescient video - posted on the guardian on July 31st.

Edited by alexw

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I actually agree with you....

However....

What will happen now is we will get a string of Guardian readers bleating about how these poor downtrodden little souls have no future and need "help."

Let's see what the sentences for the looters are - I bet none of them get sent down for more than five minutes :angry:

how about some evidence of being a looter or having done anything wrong first, eh?

Even if you are well up for your corporal punishment nonsense "being in a street" is in no way a crime.

******s sake.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

how about some evidence of being a looter or having done anything wrong first, eh?

Even if you are well up for your corporal punishment nonsense "being in a street" is in no way a crime.

******s sake.

there is no time for evidence in the war ...

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

The BBC are trying to stir it again......

From their live riots ticker page...

1749:

Amateur footage posted on YouTube claim to show police beating a person suspected of rioting. But please note the BBC cannot verify when this footage was taken, nor the context leading up to the events.

Manchester Police have so far not commented.

Fecking waste of rations, they are clearly behind the public curve on this....

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

First they came for the yobs

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a yob.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the homeowners,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a homeowner.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425