House Price Crash Forum

This Made Me Smile

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA441

Whatever happened to this Profit Of Doom who kept foreseeing "the worst Depression ever". This appears to be his last post. Hardly the most auspicious sign-off.

Whatever happened thanks for bumping, I hadn't seen this. Top top guy in that video.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Can't find any online presence for them, anyone know if they have one. Though it may fit with their views to be a bit anti-Interweb

All I can find related to the youtube vids is a group of 911 conspiracists masquerading as anti-globalists.

The chat with the police dude on the bike has "freeman on the land" thinking - corporate police officer, rather than a plain old police man.

HOLA443

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

4 lols. (hugs were a bit "gay" losing the film the coveted 5 lol award).

Best bit when he asked the people if they had permission to "be there." What could the rentacops do or say in response.

The mention of sheeple suggests the mooshty is a HPCer going a bit postal. Sane postal though.

HOLA444

This was funny......it makes you think how people run around in their own little secular lives without looking at the whole picture, the reality being we are really so reliant, and will be more so on our fellow man. ;)

Agree it is funny, wonder if the chap asked for a loudspeaker for christmas :)

I don't think, though, that we are as a whole reliant on our fellows. Not outside the cities, at least. If, as a whole, we had more land we could quite happily take care of ourselves. It's a shame the chap didn't mention house prices at all. Otherwise he did well, for a random street preacher.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

There's some good one liners uttered by them. Probably the most poignant for me:"because when you die you'll regret you didn't work more".

Unless you're a feminist that is. I recently discovered from bitter experience that apparently "No one reaches the end of their lives wishing they'd spent more time in the office" or words to that effect, is just a way for men to oppress women who want a career and encourage them to stay at home and have babies.

Personally, my master plan is to achieve the position where I can spend a lot less time working, but I'll keep that view to myself in future!

HOLA448

Don't talk too soon.

FT Money Supply blog on the g20 communique about the withdrawal of fiscal stimulus.

See the comments added.

http://blogs.ft.com/money-supply/2010/06/05/g20-all-change-on-the-fiscal-front/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ft%2Fmoney-supply+%28Money+Supply%29

Job done, the fraudster's gambling debts have been made good and hung round the neck of the taxpayers. Just look at them at the G20 - bankers and politicians saved their own skins last year, keeping the profits from that exercise from now on. Almost none of them have been held to account for their part in actively creating the mess in the first place.

Edited by OnlyMe

HOLA449

:D

Top stuff.

How would you know injin? You didn't watch the video.

It was posted at 08:49 PM on 01 October 2009.

The video is 8 minutes & 1 second long.

You posted your response at 09:01 PM on 01 October 2009, two minutes after the eight minute

video was posted.

Don't pretend you've see it before. Just own up, admit that you never read any of the posts or videos, you just

attempt to dominate the board by getting the first comments in.

HOLA4410

You posted your response at 09:01 PM on 01 October 2009, two minutes after the eight minute

video was posted.

Don't pretend you've see it before. Just own up, admit that you never read any of the posts or videos, you just

Someone called him a bully the other day. I thought it was rather apt.

HOLA4411

video was posted.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

BRIMMING OVER WITH WRONGABILITY

Dear person,

Here on earth, each hour has 60 minutes in it.

Do your maths before calling people liars - might save som blushes.

ps, it is quite possible to get the gist of something in a few minutes and then post a response anyway.

Hell, one could post a response while watching in another window - unless multi tasking like breathing and counting at the same time is beyond you :D .

Oh, well done you too Alan for spotting the deliberate mistake. Not

HOLA4412

video was posted.

I've seen it before, in fact all vids that they produced. I believe some of them were pulled down later as guys split. If some of them are still there go on and watch all of them. Pure class. "Liberation of Canary Wharf" is as fun as it gets. They are being confronted by Canary Wharf security who are not even police but pretend to have some authority.

I believe these guys do more for human rights and liberties than.... well, can't think of anyone really.

HOLA4413

Don't talk too soon.

FT Money Supply blog on the g20 communique about the withdrawal of fiscal stimulus.

See the comments added.

http://blogs.ft.com/money-supply/2010/06/05/g20-all-change-on-the-fiscal-front/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ft%2Fmoney-supply+%28Money+Supply%29

I'm sorry but this has something to do with the economy (and kinda houseprices.) Why is it here? ;)

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

excellent stuff. Very funny.

I hate the age old excise of censorship being described as "its a terrorist thing". What a joke. Sure terrorists carry large cameras and don't know about pin hole cameras or even a pad and pencil ;)

Good for these guys. Fair points made.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

:D Made me laugh

I hate it when people use the word "sheeple" though.

It assumes a complete lack of awareness of non MSM issues and is actually quite insulting.

I don't see a problem with going to a "corporate bar" like Bar 38. Not my cup of tea, but it's not like people have been forced to go there. If it was crap they woudn't go to it.

And a lot of people shop and buy stuff that they actually want, derive pleasure from and can enrich their lives with. Must we live like hermits to be happy? No.

oh the irony of the word sheeple..they have been conditioned by mass media but have not broke the shackles yet....and welcome to hpc and your new world :D

HOLA4419

another bump...brilliant...IMO the sheeple are not just the comatose civilian masses but also all the brain-dead transport police who just enforce the silly "no filming or photographing" rules without questioning how much sense they make (or don't make) in any particular instance....like everything else in life these days it's all box ticking with no common sense or discretion

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

video was posted.

I might be going mad here, but isn't 9:01pm 12 minutes after 8:49pm, not 2 minutes?

That would be plenty of time to watch an 8 minute video, wouldn't it?

P.S. great vid. Thanks for posting.