House Price Crash Forum

Blears: My Resignation 'regrets'

crash2006

HOLA441
They are showing an interview she did today in Manchester on Daily Politics.

These people really are the lowest of the low! She said "media pressure" made here wear her "rocking the boat" badge! What a joke!

Politcal pygmies the lot of them. No wonder we still have the idiot in Number 10.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Remember the episode in `The Office' when David Brent is being `let go' - confidently states that there would be outrage amongst the rest of the staff (due to the admiration they have for him and his popularity). He thought that popular demand would lead to him keeping his job.

The humiliating truth was different.

Y

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Can you imagine in ages past, the likes of Lord Canning, Duke of Wellington, Lord Salisbury, Winston Churchill, Bevan, Norman Tebbit, Margaret Thatcher etc. etc. behaving like this sad bunch of losers.

Or a female Labour politican of the stature of a Barbara Castle ...

What makes me laugh about these jokers is none of them resign or complain about the direction of policy be it housing , the economy or education etc ...

No it`s because they were not promoted or their moaning that Brown wanted them as a bit of fluff for the Cabinet photogrpah - charalatans the lot of them ...

HOLA4412

What makes me laugh about thiese jokers is none of them resign or complain about the direction of policy be it housing , the economy or eduction etc ...

No it`s because they were not promoted or because their moaning that Brown wanted them as a bit of fluff for the Cabinet photogrpah - charalatans the lot of them ...

Quite.

And, no matter what, none of this bunch of shysters ever resigns for doing wrong or for being useless or, if they do, it is just a tactical withdrawal, to return at a later date (e.g Mandelscum). It's always Mr Nobody's fault with them.

At least (some of) the last lot of tories had the decency to go when they were caught out as crooks or incompetents.

HOLA4413

In the dark days of Tory Sleeze and the installment of Tony Blair at No. 10

The words : "We must be seen to be whiter than white".

I guess they thought that after 10 years service, they deserved more than we prepared to offer and then when they get their hands trapped in the till, they tell us there sorry.

Listen Hazel, ask any thief, crook, con man, murderer or even cheating husband. Ask them how sorry they are. They are all sorry, very sorry, full of regret. Yeah sorry you got caught.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I wrote on another topic befoe reading this one that I felt some local pressure had been put on her to beat a hasty retreat. I heard on the radio and the lack of the 'sorry' word, with regret being overly used, did nothing to make me feel any compassion for her.

She is a prime example of the defrauding tax avoiding that was taking place in Parliament. The waving of that cheque for the tax she should have paid leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. She should have paid the whole of her gains as she had a tax free loan to make the profit.

She really has to go and the good people of Salford I am sure will tell her.

I hope the CPS get moving and tell her that charges are awaiting.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

So, Flint.........sycophant to traitor in a heart beat.

Blears....sycophant to traitor and back to sycophant again.

Nice people you surrounded yourself with, Gordon. And plenty more where they came from. Hoist by your own petard, methinks.

HOLA4421

What makes me laugh about these jokers is none of them resign or complain about the direction of policy be it housing , the economy or education etc ...

No it`s because they were not promoted or their moaning that Brown wanted them as a bit of fluff for the Cabinet photogrpah - charalatans the lot of them ...

Quite; there have been many upstanding, cultured, diligent, hard working ministers and MPs from all parties (a limited few still exist even in 2009). What is shocking is just how quickly the rot has set in; and how discredited the present generation of MPs has now become. Though the same could be said for our wider society.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Did you know that if you simply send the tax man a cheque and take no other action, it sits in your account accruing interest, and is counted against any future tax bills.

If you also confess to having avoided tax in the past, I imagine you might expect a bill, to be decided by HMRC, including penalties and charges unknown, and a possible investigation, so no pre-emptive cheque could be written for the correct amount.

I wonder which it was?

Yes it worry's me that know one in the press has picked up on this yet!

Archived