House Price Crash Forum

China Spy Unmasked

zugzwang

HOLA441

It's Jeremy Hunt's wife Lucia Guo! :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10344359/Jeremy-Hunts-wife-presents-Chinas-state-run-TV-whitewashes-Communist-Partys-abuse.html

Jeremy Hunt’s wife presents show on China's state-run TV ‘that whitewashes Communist Party's human rights abuse’

• Lucia Guo, wife of Jeremy Hunt MP, regularly appears on Sky TV's China Hour 
  • Programme is owned by state-owned China International TV Corporation 
  • Guo has been accused of 'whitewashing' the Chinese Communist Party's abuses

The wife of former Cabinet Minister Jeremy Hunt presents a TV show for China’s state-run media that has been accused of ‘whitewashing’ the Communist Party’s human rights abuses.

Lucia Guo, who has three children with the former Health Secretary and Foreign Secretary, appears on China Hour, a series broadcast on Sky TV that showcases Chinese culture to a UK audience.

It is made by the state-owned China International TV Corporation and British-based Dove Media, in partnership with the Communist regime’s tourist office in London.

52218655-0-image-a-26_1640460197805.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
17 minutes ago, Sackboii said:

I thought it was you!! 😆

I've never even been interviewed by the police let alone arrested! :lol:

Britain’s MI5 is being sued for calling Christine Lee a Chinese agent

• MI5 sent out an alert about Christine Lee in January 2022, alleging she was ‘involved in political interference activities’ in the UK on behalf of China’s Communist Party
  • Lee denies the allegations and is now taking legal action against MI5 at a London tribunal, seeking unspecified damages for alleged breaches of her human rights
  • A woman branded a Chinese agent by Britain’s domestic intelligence service MI5 is suing the agency in a bid to clear her name, with her lawyers on Tuesday trying to compel MI5 to disclose why it warned lawmakers about her.

MI5 sent out an alert about Christine Lee in January 2022, alleging she was “involved in political interference activities” in the United Kingdom on behalf of China’s ruling Communist Party.

HOLA446
21 minutes ago, Huggy said:

He has good taste.

democratic-congressman-eric-swalwell-dem

Christine Fang - also known as Fang Fang - reportedly had sex with two mayors and targeted politicians to infiltrate US political circles

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
10 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Amazing considering Mrs hunt is japanese-well according to her husband😆

Personal life. Hunt's wife, Lucia Guo, comes from Xi'an in China. Hunt first met Guo in 2008, when she was working at Warwick University recruiting Chinese students for the university.

According to Wikipedia she is Chinese 

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
36 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Personal life. Hunt's wife, Lucia Guo, comes from Xi'an in China. Hunt first met Guo in 2008, when she was working at Warwick University recruiting Chinese students for the university.

According to Wikipedia she is Chinese 

The plot thickens...

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
4 minutes ago, A.steve said:

I wonder what she sees in him?

zuckerberg_RM_main_10-25-2019-2019102505

This guy had already been taken, I have to say Chinese women know how to marry well, and understand a University is the ideal place to find a good husband material

HOLA4417
5 minutes ago, shlomo said:

This guy had already been taken, I have to say Chinese women know how to marry well, and understand a University is the ideal place to find a good husband material

I'm not sure I follow.  Are you telling me that Jeremy Hunt is exceptionally rich... or that Chinese women, who look like models, find people who work in IT irresistible?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Just now, A.steve said:

I'm not sure I follow.  Are you telling me that Jeremy Hunt is exceptionally rich... or that Chinese women, who look like models, find people who work in IT irresistible?

Imagine if you are a woman, where is the best place to find good quality husband material, university graduate earn more as they older 

HOLA4421

Yet after decades of meddling in our democratic process,
they fail to notice this foreign agent operating in plain sight:

image.png.9fb00527038f97bfc95dba4376f848f8.png

HOLA4422
2 minutes ago, Frankie Teardrop said:

Working in tech you see quite a lot of beta-males with asian girlfriends/wives.

I bet most of these beta-males earn more than £100k per year and some have share options or woud you go for a toktok driver which would be an option for these girls if they stayed in their own countries.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425