House Price Crash Forum

Will Russia invade Ukraine and what happens if it escalates with NATO/US getting involved

coypondboy

HOLA441
2 hours ago, Lucky Larry said:

These people are bit sh1t mental fukked up heidbangers , the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum , it's just a Hollywood game to them. This is the official NATO twitter account coming out with this now.

"Ukraine is hosting one of the great epics of this century ❝We are Harry Potter and William Wallace, the Na’vi and Han Solo. We’re escaping from Shawshank and blowing up the Death Star. We are fighting with the Harkonnens and challenging Thanos.❞

Seriously bizarre from NATO. 

• Replies 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staffsknot

• Si1

• rollover

• pig

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
23 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Still not entirely sure what China's game is in this. They've abstained again in another vote, so not openly supporting Russia. The idea someone suggested in one of these threads that they'd be happy to see this drag on, distracting the world from whatever they get up to and using up military supplies sounds rather plausible, not that the West is likely to commit a significant proportion of hardware (but quite possibly will on ammunition). I'd imagine escalating things to WWIII would be the last thing China wants though. Like I've said before China's pretty scummy these days, but generally isn't batsh1t crazy like Russia.

The west was not sure what Russia would do either when the 'prefered option' of extending trade to integrate through mercantalism was the way forward for peace. 

All I am saying is that when a person, be it Putin or Xi becomes all powerfull then that is courting trouble and we should be very very wary. Authoritarian regimes don't have a great record of respecting international norms.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Just now, IMHAL said:

The west was not sure what Russia would do either when the 'prefered option' of extending trade to integrate through mercantalism was the way forward for peace. 

All I am saying is that when a person, be it Putin or Xi becomes all powerfull then that is courting trouble and we should be very very wary. Authoritarian regimes don't have a great record of respecting international norms.

What about non-authoritarian regimes flouting international law? 

HOLA448
HOLA449
3 minutes ago, MerchantNavy said:

That's the former leader.

And she was batshit anyway...... and shown the door.... thank fck for that.

But Putin is batshit and there is no way to show him the door as he's killed or imprisoned all opponents...that's the difference.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
5 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

The US were behind the coup in Ukraine ? you'll be telling us they bombed that pipeline next . 

You do talk a load of sh1te. Boring. Ukrainians are fighting for their country...and they fight because the Russians will murder them if they win any way.

Putin and genocide lover...put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4412
3 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

Would  like to tell me about a democracy that has invaded another country for the purposed of annexing their territory? 

I'd like to tell you about a so called democracy invading a nation on fabricated claims and then going on to destroy the nation and steal resources. Whilst at it, it took friends on it's adventure.

HOLA4413

Nice !

Patriotism and love for Putin at pro-war rally as Ukrainian children paraded in front of Moscow crowd

A group of children, who the West would say were abducted by Russia from the streets of bombed-out Mariupol, appeared on stage inside Moscow's Luzhniki stadium with a soldier.

https://news.sky.com/story/patriotism-and-love-for-putin-at-pro-war-rally-as-liberated-children-paraded-in-front-of-crowd-12817410

Its like watching some sci-fi dystopian satire.

Edited by pig

HOLA4414
1 minute ago, IMHAL said:

Would  like to tell me about a democracy that has invaded another country for the purposed of annexing their territory? 

Your democracy has invaded many countries in the past 2 decades killing and injuring millions of people while profiting massively . Your democracy annexed 6 of the 9 counties in the province of Ulster and initiated an apartheid state . Your democracy handed over the state of Palestine to terrorists who then imposed their own apartheid state and turns a blind eye to daily atrocities. Your democracy supplies weapons to the barbaric Saudis who chop journalists into pieces when still alive and assist them bombing the poorest country on earth , I can go on .........

HOLA4415
Just now, MerchantNavy said:

I'd like to tell you about a so called democracy invading a nation on fabricated claims and then going on to destroy the nation and steal resources. Whilst at it, it took friends on it's adventure.

So you can't tell me about a democratic country annexing another with the purpose of genociding...didn't think so ;)

But you seem happy to attack the west whilst staying mute on Russia ACTUAL invasion, annexation and genocidal actions in Ukraine.

I think I know what you are all about...comrade Boaty McBoatface ;)

HOLA4416
1 minute ago, Lucky Larry said:

Your democracy has invaded many countries in the past 2 decades killing and injuring millions of people while profiting massively . Your democracy annexed 6 of the 9 counties in the province of Ulster and initiated an apartheid state . Your democracy handed over the state of Palestine to terrorists who then imposed their own apartheid state and turns a blind eye to daily atrocities. Your democracy supplies weapons to the barbaric Saudis who chop journalists into pieces when still alive and assist them bombing the poorest country on earth , I can go on .........

So what do you want from the West and what do you want from Russia?

HOLA4417
6 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

You do talk a load of sh1te. Boring. Ukrainians are fighting for their country...and they fight because the Russians will murder them if they win any way.

Putin and genocide lover...put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The difference between you (and your gang of neocon goons) and me  is I condemn murder and destruction regardless of who commits it , you keyboard warriors cheer it on . Still waiting on a single quote that shows I support Putin , baseless smears is all you have and you all know it. 

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Just now, Lucky Larry said:

The difference between you (and your gang of neocon goons) and me  is I condemn murder and destruction regardless of who commits it , you keyboard warriors cheer it on . Still waiting on a single quote that shows I support Putin , baseless smears is all you have and you all know it. 

So what do you want from the West and from Russia?

HOLA4420
9 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

Given you claimed Ukr are out of ammo and begging off NATO how have they got 6 ammo dumps to be blown up?

Quite the paradox

Turns out, Russia have been destroying HIMARS. 

Apparently a Czech company has been making some great inflatable replicas.

Maybe they also have inflatable ammo dumps.

HOLA4421
6 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

So you think authoritarian regimes are 'better'??? :) 

Do you want to recall the 10x greater attrocities committed by those regimes?? Probably not.

HOLA4422

So what do you want from the West and what do you want from Russia?

I want the West to stop initiating death and destruction around the globe for profit , nobody has caused more horror than they have and they are our responsibility to hold  to account , you and your fellow gobshoites on here give them justification for all the mass murder they have been responsible for , you are either fools or equally evil . As for Russia they need to be brought to the negotiating table 

HOLA4423
4 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

I want the West to stop initiating death and destruction around the globe for profit , nobody has caused more horror than they have and they are our responsibility to hold  to account , you and your fellow gobshoites on here give them justification for all the mass murder they have been responsible for , you are either fools or equally evil . As for Russia they need to be brought to the negotiating table 

Oh I see. The West made Russia invade Ukraine and kill all those Ukrainians. The West made Russia want to annex Ukrainians territory. The West made Russia want to destabilise Moldova etc etc etc.

Russia don't want to negotiate, they want to willy wave with nukes and take, by force ex-soiet territory...did you miss that?  What a dosey git you are. 

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4424

So you think authoritarian regimes are 'better'??? :) 

Do you want to recall the 10x greater attrocities committed by those regimes?? Probably not.

What kind of justification for mass murder is that , it's ok to kill 1 million Iraqis because Hitler killed lots more !!! idiot

HOLA4425