House Price Crash Forum

Property empire worth £17 MILLION seized by ‘Britain’s FBI’ after being bought with ‘dirty money’ by drug gang

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
21 minutes ago, Postman said:

Lol only 17m? There's billions of dirty Russian rubles in London. The sun is only reporting on this because the bloke in the mugshot is the right shade of Muslim. 

That is real money, and i bet those properties are not worth £17m

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
6 hours ago, PeanutButter said:

Well at least they weren’t another child abuse ring. 

Thats the upper class who are untouchable and own half of Posh London, a few country estates and a dozen farms via their tax free, sunny havens in the Caribbean. Their bedtime peccadillo's are none of our business. 

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
36 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

It is probably as a result of the french cracking the encrypted phones

https://www.politico.eu/article/french-dutch-police-sting-encrypted-chat-app-drug-traffickers/

I suspect a lot more of these in the pipeline. hardly a great UK success though. The French and Dutch handed the information over.

enigma-machine-keyboard.jpg?anchor=cente

Bletchley Park: third of staff face redundancy because of coronavirus 

HOLA4412
10 hours ago, steve99 said:

Thats the upper class who are untouchable and own half of Posh London, a few country estates and a dozen farms via their tax free, sunny havens in the Caribbean. Their bedtime peccadillo's are none of our business. 

Sure but I’m referring to the organised child abuse rings that have been broken and jailed in cities across the UK. The ones you aren’t allowed to describe.

HOLA4413
2 hours ago, PeanutButter said:

Sure but I’m referring to the organised child abuse rings that have been broken and jailed in cities across the UK. The ones you aren’t allowed to describe.

Abuse is a strong word, my understanding was that they were exchanging sex for chicken and chips, they were not forced, if they accepted the rate of a high class hooker in the west end it would have been fine.

As the catholic priest said where were the parents?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
27 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Abuse is a strong word, my understanding was that they were exchanging sex for chicken and chips, they were not forced, if they accepted the rate of a high class hooker in the west end it would have been fine.

As the catholic priest said where were the parents?

Children in law, 1000s our them, many in care homes (to answer your parents point), groomed by a multitude of adult men and passed around like items instead of human beings. 

And this happened over and over in towns across this country. 

Just because a child has bad parents does not justify them being gang raped and prostituted. If you think otherwise you’re not worth my screentime. 

So yeah, at least these guys stuck to heroin and housing. 

25 minutes ago, steve99 said:

Lets hope they stay locked up, forever.

Indeed. Unlikely though. 

HOLA4416
1 minute ago, PeanutButter said:

Children in law, 1000s our them, many in care homes (to answer your parents point), groomed by a multitude of adult men and passed around like items instead of human beings. 

And this happened over and over in towns across this country. 

Just because a child has bad parents does not justify them being gang raped and prostituted. If you think otherwise you’re not worth my screentime. 

So yeah, at least these guys stuck to heroin and housing. 

Indeed. Unlikely though. 

Sex is overrated,  it is because these men were black, a throw back to the empire, get over it.