Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Property empire worth £17 MILLION seized by ‘Britain’s FBI’ after being bought with ‘dirty money’ by drug gang


Recommended Posts

I know the area having lived in Brum and passed through it a few times... it's horrible... 2 up 2 downs full of students and illegal immigrants. 

They did have a nice pub though which I stopped in but that was about it .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Postman said:

Lol only 17m? There's billions of dirty Russian rubles in London. The sun is only reporting on this because the bloke in the mugshot is the right shade of Muslim. 

That is real money, and i bet those properties are not worth £17m

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeanutButter said:

Well at least they weren’t another child abuse ring. 

What's that got to do with anything? Like Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, The Clergy, football coaches, scout leaders?

 

They're all evil criminals. End of. Lock em up and throw the key away.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PeanutButter said:

Well at least they weren’t another child abuse ring. 

Thats the upper class who are untouchable and own half of Posh London, a few country estates and a dozen farms via their tax free, sunny havens in the Caribbean. Their bedtime peccadillo's are none of our business. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

It is probably as a result of the french cracking the encrypted phones

https://www.politico.eu/article/french-dutch-police-sting-encrypted-chat-app-drug-traffickers/

I suspect a lot more of these in the pipeline. hardly a great UK success though. The French and Dutch handed the information over.

enigma-machine-keyboard.jpg?anchor=cente

 

Bletchley Park: third of staff face redundancy because of coronavirus 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, steve99 said:

Thats the upper class who are untouchable and own half of Posh London, a few country estates and a dozen farms via their tax free, sunny havens in the Caribbean. Their bedtime peccadillo's are none of our business. 

Sure but I’m referring to the organised child abuse rings that have been broken and jailed in cities across the UK. The ones you aren’t allowed to describe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeanutButter said:

Sure but I’m referring to the organised child abuse rings that have been broken and jailed in cities across the UK. The ones you aren’t allowed to describe.

Abuse is a strong word, my understanding was that they were exchanging sex for chicken and chips, they were not forced, if they accepted the rate of a high class hooker in the west end it would have been fine.

As the catholic priest said where were the parents?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeanutButter said:

Sure but I’m referring to the organised child abuse rings that have been broken and jailed in cities across the UK. The ones you aren’t allowed to describe.

Lets hope they stay locked up, forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Abuse is a strong word, my understanding was that they were exchanging sex for chicken and chips, they were not forced, if they accepted the rate of a high class hooker in the west end it would have been fine.

As the catholic priest said where were the parents?

Children in law, 1000s our them, many in care homes (to answer your parents point), groomed by a multitude of adult men and passed around like items instead of human beings. 

And this happened over and over in towns across this country. 

Just because a child has bad parents does not justify them being gang raped and prostituted. If you think otherwise you’re not worth my screentime. 

So yeah, at least these guys stuck to heroin and housing. 

25 minutes ago, steve99 said:

Lets hope they stay locked up, forever.

Indeed. Unlikely though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PeanutButter said:

Children in law, 1000s our them, many in care homes (to answer your parents point), groomed by a multitude of adult men and passed around like items instead of human beings. 

And this happened over and over in towns across this country. 

Just because a child has bad parents does not justify them being gang raped and prostituted. If you think otherwise you’re not worth my screentime. 

So yeah, at least these guys stuck to heroin and housing. 

Indeed. Unlikely though. 

Sex is overrated,  it is because these men were black, a throw back to the empire, get over it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 415 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.