House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
23 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

The AZ injection was suspended in Sweden, Bulgaria, Ireland, Germany, Indonesia, South Africa, Venezuela, Latvia, Italy, France, Spain, Denmark, Norway, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Portugal, Slovenia & The Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Chief Norwegian Investigator and Physician Pal Andre Holme confirmed the AZ injection caused blood clots due to immune reaction.

Blood clots + Flying at 1000s feet

?

Blood clots from flying at altitude after having AX vaccine? Tell me more.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
39 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

I will look at excess deaths for countries that didn't lockdown / barely lockdown and compare to other countries that do. This is quite an obvious thing to do. A couple of examples below.

Here I used CIA factbook to look at excess deaths for India for 2020 and I also mention Brazil.

Similar for Belarus

India adopted a Zero Covid approach from the start. The so-called Kerala Model.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/the-kerala-model-how-a-small-indian-states-treatment-of-the-countrys-covid-19-patient-zero-helped-flatten-the-curve

With no vaccine in sight, the state has relied on an aggressive tried-and-tested system of early testing, contact tracing, isolation, social distancing promotions and longer quarantine period to stem the spread of the virus. 

It’s not the first time the state has dealt with an unprecedented virus outbreak. In May 2018, it recorded South Asia’s first case of the Nipah virus, which causes acute respiratory infections and fatal encephalitis, often within 48 hours of contraction. Within a week, 10 people had died from the virus, prompting the government to quarantine over 2,000 people for a month. By June 10, they declared the outbreak over; the response was commended by the World Health Organization.

Brazil is the global epicentre of the pandemic.

Belarus is anticipating a third wave of infection.

HOLA443
2 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Blood clots from flying at altitude after having AX vaccine? Tell me more.

Many people who took jabs did so in order to go on holiday. If the AZ jab can contribute to blood clots then flying at high altitude while also wearing a mask might exacerbate this. Might the government be introducing a deterrent to flying in order to avoid an embarrassment?

It might be the reason, one reason, or not, but flying at altitude with potential blood clot susceptibility while wearing a mask is inadvisable.

hol.thumb.jpg.4307a5d6d34110410f5c3144aaa231ed.jpg

HOLA444
4 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Many people who took jabs did so in order to go on holiday. If the AZ jab can contribute to blood clots then flying at high altitude while also wearing a mask might exacerbate this. Might the government be introducing a deterrent to flying in order to avoid an embarrassment?

It might be the reason, one reason, or not, but flying at altitude with potential blood clot susceptibility while wearing a mask is inadvisable.

Is this pure supposition on your part?

HOLA445
9 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Thankyou for an article almost a year old, from April 2020, about a relatively very small area of India.

9 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

I hope that for both countries, despite any further COVID waves, they continue to not have excess deaths as has been the case throughout 2020 according to official figures.

HOLA446
HOLA447
15 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

This lady must have a blood clot susceptibility as she refused to wear a mask. Wasn't aware that masks causes them, but I learn all sorts of new things from you, even if they aren't necessarily true. 

HOLA448
32 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

Have we now merged the COVID and US election threads? There is actually very little to choose between them, so that sounds sensibe.

How do you mean?

I am a big COVID, do nothing, sceptic.

But hate Trump and Brexit?

HOLA449
1 minute ago, Ah-so said:

This lady must have a blood clot susceptibility as she refused to wear a mask. Wasn't aware that masks causes them, but I learn all sorts of new things from you, even if they aren't necessarily true. 

No. The combination.

1. Injection that makes you more susceptible to blood clot.

2. Flying at altitude

3. Wearing a mask, causing a slight lowering of 02, lowering protein S anticoagulant.

HOLA4410
2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

How do you mean?

I am a big COVID, do nothing, sceptic.

But hate Trump and Brexit?

A group of users who were convinced that the election was stolen from Trump by fraud, have equally eccentric views about COVID (hardly surprising given the views of Trump devotees, especially those with Q leanings). 

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
31 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

A theory as to what might be the government's reason for deterring overseas travel based on the following two:

Chief Norwegian Investigator aconfirmed the AZ injection caused blood clots due to immune reaction.

https://www.healthline.com/health/blood-clots-and-flying

It has some merit as a conspiracy theory, but in this case I think it's just another example of an authoritarian government, drunk with power and throwing it's weight around.

HOLA4413
Just now, Arpeggio said:

Thankyou for an article almost a year old, from April 2020, about a relatively very small area of India.

An aggressive early start is understood to be one of the keys to success against C-19. The Karala Model was adopted nationally wherever possible thereafter with severe restrictions imposed on travel and gathering. Also, the country was divided into three zones—red, orange and green. Strict lockdowns in the most affected areas were strategically offset with the lifting of restrictions in unaffected districts.

Brazil is known to be under-reporting Covid mortality (below). One assumes the Belarussians are too.

The COVID-19 pandemic brings to light the reality of the Brazilian health system. The underreporting of COVID-19 deaths in the state of Minas Gerais (MG), where the second largest population of the country is concentrated, reveals government unpreparedness, as there is a low capacity of testing in the population, which prevents the real understanding of the general panorama of SARS-CoV-2 dissemination. The goals of this research are to analyze the causes of deaths in different Brazilian government databases (Civil Registry Transparency Portal and InfoGripe) and to assess whether there are sub-records showing an unexpected increase in the frequency of deaths from causes clinically similar to COVID-19. A descriptive and quantitative analysis of the number of deaths by COVID-19 and similar causes was performed in different databases. Our results demonstrate that different official sources had a discrepancy of 109.45% between these data referring to the same period.

HOLA4414
49 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

India adopted a Zero Covid approach from the start. The so-called Kerala Model.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/the-kerala-model-how-a-small-indian-states-treatment-of-the-countrys-covid-19-patient-zero-helped-flatten-the-curve

Belarus won't have a third wave, the dear leader takes a dim view of doctors who report Covid deaths.

Maybe like Russia they will have an entirely co-incidental flu/pneumonia/anything but Covid epidemic.

HOLA4415
38 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

Best to stay away from a plane if you have blood clot susceptibility. Thoughful of those security guys to remove her.

HOLA4416
2 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

An aggressive early start is understood to be one of the keys to success against C-19. The Karala Model was adopted nationally wherever possible thereafter with severe restrictions imposed on travel and gathering. Also, the country was divided into three zones—red, orange and green. Strict lockdowns in the most affected areas were strategically offset with the lifting of restrictions in unaffected districts.

They had to open up in May for the reason that they couldn't afford it (even the BBC has this) and haven't had excess deaths for 2020 as I have already shown.

2 minutes ago, zugzwang said:
Brazil is known to be under-reporting Covid mortality (below). One assumes the Belarussians are too.

That's about death defined as COVID19 and low levels of testing in an area of Brazil. This conversation was about excess deaths for the country of Brazil for 2020, which they did not have as I have already shown.

HOLA4417
1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

They had to open up in May for the reason that they couldn't afford it (even the BBC has this) and haven't had excess deaths for 2020 as I have already shown.

India has had strict and semi-strict lockdowns locally for thirteen months, on and off. Another triumphant vindication for Zero Covid.

5 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

That's about death defined as COVID19 and low levels of testing in an area of Brazil. This conversation was about excess deaths for the country of Brazil for 2020, which they did not have as I have already shown.

Bolso's numbers are complete bs. The country is utterly fornicated.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Brazil-posts-record-single-day-toll-of-3-251-16048078.php

March 23, 2021Updated: March 23, 2021 6:11 p.m.

RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Brazil reported more than 3,000 COVID-19 deaths in a single day for the first time Tuesday amid calls for the government and the new health minister to take action to stem the nation’s resurgence of coronavirus infections.

In recent weeks, Latin America’s largest country has become the pandemic’s global epicenter, with more deaths from the virus each day than in any other nation. Tuesday’s record toll of 3,251 deaths was driven by the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil’s most populous, which recorded 1,021 new deaths, far above the previous high of 713 last July.

The pandemic has brought the health systems of Brazilian states to near collapse, with hospitals watching their ICU beds fill up and stocks of oxygen required for assisted breathing dwindle. Most of the states in recent days adopted measures to restrict activity, over the fierce resistance of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro.

HOLA4418
38 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Belarus won't have a third wave, the dear leader takes a dim view of doctors who report Covid deaths.

Belarus overall 2020 death rate was on trend: https://hi.knoema.com/atlas/Belarus/Death-rate

38 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Maybe like Russia they will have an entirely co-incidental flu/pneumonia/anything but Covid epidemic.

Do you look at a country with very low obesity as a separate thing to the study that found 90% of world deaths occurred in countries with at least 2/3rds of its population overweight or obese?

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4419
6 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Brazil reported more than 3,000 COVID-19 deaths in a single day for the first time Tuesday

This is still much lower than the average number of deaths per day in Brazil. 

100% of which could be death reclassification / death certificate fraud, based on a PCR "test" which isn't really a test. 

In fact I would bet money on it based on what we've seen everywhere else. 

HOLA4420
5 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

India has had strict and semi-strict lockdowns locally for thirteen months, on and off. Another triumphant vindication for Zero Covid.

Make you mind up will you?

22 March 2021 A year on from lockdown, India reports worst day for COVID-19 in months

They also used HCQ.

5 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Bolso's numbers are complete bs. The country is utterly fornicated.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Brazil-posts-record-single-day-toll-of-3-251-16048078.php

Again this is not about excess deaths or the fact that Brazil did not have excess deaths for 2020.

HOLA4421
1 minute ago, Dr Doom said:

This is still much lower than the average number of deaths per day in Brazil. 

100% of which could be death reclassification / death certificate fraud, based on a PCR "test" which isn't really a test. 

In fact I would bet money on it based on what we've seen everywhere else. 

That's the explanation. Thanks for clearing it up. Covid-19 doesn't exist at all.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
2 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Make you mind up will you?

22 March 2021 A year on from lockdown, India reports worst day for COVID-19 in months

They also used HCQ.

Again this is not about excess deaths or the fact that Brazil did not have excess deaths for 2020.

A second wave of infections. The Johnson variant most probably.

This thread is about Covid-19. I'm talking about excess deaths caused by Covid-19.

Your contribution, as ever, is a continuous stream bogosity and falsification.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425