House Price Crash Forum

Another 250,000 people come to the UK

HOLA441

Net migration to UK falls below a quarter of a million in 2016

http://news.sky.com/story/net-migration-to-uk-falls-to-248000-in-2016-10892231

The lying MSM are trying to spin this so it looks like a fall, but put this in context.

250,000 people is a small city.

How many houses did they build last year ?

How many of these people are on tax credits/housing benefit ?

How many will have children here and use the NHS ?

The ****s in London are refusing to listen to the BrExit voters and atre just carrying on as if nothing happened.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

250,000 people is a small city.

How many houses did they build last year ?

The idea of having to build enough houses for a small city every year is truly horrifying, yet there are still lots of people somehow denying immigration is a problem!

HOLA443

Borders need to be closed now. Completely.

After that we can let people in 1 by 1, on a points system following full security and health checks (I wouldn't let in people who have serious existing medical conditions).

Edited by Errol

HOLA444
Just now, Errol said:

Borders need to be closed now. Completely.

After that we can let people in 1 by 1, on a points system following full security and health checks (I wouldn't let in people who have serious existing medical conditions).

Nope.

No HB or TC for non UK nationals.

Private medical insurance and a fixed fee of 6k per child in school.

HOLA445

BBC write-up:

The Office for National Statistics said the change was driven by "a statistically significant" increase of 40,000 people leaving the country.

These were mostly EU citizens - 117,000 emigrated, up 31,000 from 2015....

Immigration from EU8 states - the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia - was down by 25,000 to 48,000, while those leaving the country increased by 16,000 in 2015, to 43,000 last year.

These resulted in the smallest net migration estimate of 5,000 for this group of nations since they joined the EU in 2004.

HOLA446
1 minute ago, rantnrave said:

BBC write-up:

The Office for National Statistics said the change was driven by "a statistically significant" increase of 40,000 people leaving the country.

These were mostly EU citizens - 117,000 emigrated, up 31,000 from 2015....

Immigration from EU8 states - the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia - was down by 25,000 to 48,000, while those leaving the country increased by 16,000 in 2015, to 43,000 last year.

These resulted in the smallest net migration estimate of 5,000 for this group of nations since they joined the EU in 2004.

I had a feeling the EU people were offski.

Who the f**k are the other 200,000 ?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
12 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

The ****s in London are refusing to listen to the BrExit voters and atre just carrying on as if nothing happened.

Agreed.  I live in the South East.  Everywhere you look, people are hiring.  I myself am looking to hire 100 people over the next 2 years.

The only people who seem to want the jobs are EU migrants workers.  Poles are net contributors to the UK tax take and are the sort of people who add to the greatness of this country.

Why aren't the entitled, feckless, tax-credit-claiming morons from the Brexit heartlands moving down here to take all these jobs?

It has been said time and again on this site that the housing bubble is down to credit growth rather than housing shortage - except that is when all the Little Englanders on here want to vent their rascist BS.

HOLA4411
3 minutes ago, Loving The Crash said:

Agreed.  I live in the South East.  Everywhere you look, people are hiring.  I myself am looking to hire 100 people over the next 2 years.

The only people who seem to want the jobs are EU migrants workers.  Poles are net contributors to the UK tax take and are the sort of people who add to the greatness of this country.

Why aren't the entitled, feckless, tax-credit-claiming morons from the Brexit heartlands moving down here to take all these jobs?

It has been said time and again on this site that the housing bubble is down to credit growth rather than housing shortage - except that is when all the Little Englanders on here want to vent their rascist BS.

Lol

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
4 minutes ago, Errol said:

Nothing to worry about - just some people who've recently returned from their 'beach holiday' in Libya and historical excavations in Syria. Nothing to be concerned about at all. 

ACtually, this is net migration, so that figure of 25 I gave above could be anywhere between 0 and 2000 is likely to be higher.

Lets be honest, it could be anything between 0 and 250,000

I suspect it wont be 0 tho

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4414
5 minutes ago, Loving The Crash said:

If these people are so productive and great, why dont they stay in their own counties and boost their own economy ?

What is it about the UK that makes them want to come here ?

There must be a carrot of some description.

HOLA4415
9 minutes ago, Loving The Crash said:

EEers are claiming tax credits and HB at higher rates than UK nationals.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
2 minutes ago, GreenDevil said:

Whats the problem!

Think of all that cheap labour. If the EEs dont keep coming in their 100,000s every year to pick lettuces, then the poor brexiteers from the heartlands are going to starve to death, thatd teach em!

We all know the establishments game.

Let em all in, they dont have to live amongst them, take the money off the middle class/working/savers give it to the poor immigrants who then give it to them.

Not only are the bankers robbing us via inflation, the establishment are robbing us all via immigration.

What a f**king scam

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
22 minutes ago, Loving The Crash said:

Pay more

HOLA4420
28 minutes ago, Loving The Crash said:

time and again on this site that the housing bubble is down to credit growth rather than housing shortage - except that is when all the Little Englanders on here want to vent their rascist BS.

Racism ?

Who is being racist, give me their names and we'll sort them out for you? 

All I can see is people talking about immigration, the reasons for it and how it affects us all on a daily basis and how it is being used to prop up the housing bubble.

Do you actually know what racism is ?

DArHmWOXkAEuK4g.jpg

Why should generations of people from the fair isle work/die in wars/pay into a system then any tom dick or Heinrich walk in and benefit from it ?

The system, is broken, there needs to be balance and fairness in all things.

HOLA4421
43 minutes ago, Loving The Crash said:

Are you offering a decent wage for the job, or just expecting to pay peanuts and hoping people from elsewhere in sh1t enough conditions will roll up to your door? If the latter, you're part of the problem. Are you expecting to get people with a decent general knowledge / skill set and then invest in the specific skills needed for the specific jobs, or are you expecting someone else to do all that and hand you ready-made workers? If the latter, you're part of the problem.

HOLA4422
7 minutes ago, TwoTearsInABucket said:

But they aren't. They aren't working, they aren't dying in wars and they aren't paying into the system. Do not delude yourself, there are millions of lazy sponging British people.

Oh for sure, from top to bottom.

The country needs sorting out, letting millions of immigrants in aint the solution.

Lets sort our Britain first, stop the benefit culture, tyhen look at immigration/

I dont see how on any level; that is racist.

Maybe you can enlighten me ?

If anything  saying "millions of lazy sponging British people." is racist, certainly fits the definition

HOLA4423
14 minutes ago, TwoTearsInABucket said:

But they aren't. They aren't working, they aren't dying in wars and they aren't paying into the system. Do not delude yourself, there are millions of lazy sponging British people.

There aren't enough young, educated, UK born people for the work that needs done to pay into the system. The government knows that which is why they will NEVER end immigration.

I wonder why that might be (or for that matter why you need so many educated people)? And "never"? You think a never-ending population rise is sustainable?

HOLA4424
16 minutes ago, TwoTearsInABucket said:

There aren't enough young, educated, UK born people for the work that needs done to pay into the system. The government knows that which is why they will NEVER end immigration.

Ah this old innumerate response.

A family - mam + dad + 2 school age kids - needs to be pulling ~60K to be a net tax payer.

If the government knew this than why did they extent benefits to non natives.

The whole need for migrants things is crp when you have a benefit system in play. It just becomes a version of There was old lady who swallowed the fly.

Letting in migrants to help with a supposed shortfall of labour can only work if the mgriants does not draw benefits and goes home before they retire..

HOLA4425
2 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

I wonder why that might be (or for that matter why you need so many educated people)? And "never"? You think a never-ending population rise is sustainable?

He#'s describing a pyramid scam

We've been had over the last 40 years and now we're all at breaking point