House Price Crash Forum

SJW meltdown

Oliver Sutton

HOLA441
14 hours ago, Sandwiches33 said:

This can only end badly. Civil war anyone?

In the great war of left v right, these people are probably about as significant as that platoon of British nazis who went to fight for Germany in WW2. Ie, a little bit of propaganda value but that's about all. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of anti-Trumpers are snowflakes who would faint if they as much as looked at a firearm. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Classic Russia April fool:

Russia's New Voicemail: "Press 2 For Services Of Russian Hackers, Press 3 For Election Interference"

On Saturday, the ministry posted the following audio file of the "new" automated telephone switchboard message for Russian embassies.

"You have reached the Russian embassy, your call is very important to us. To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponent, press 1. To use the services of Russian hackers press 2. To request election interference, press 3 and wait until the next election campaign. Please note that all calls are recorded for quality improvement and training purposes."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/press-2-use-services-russian-hackers-press-3-request-election-interference

HOLA446
HOLA447
1 hour ago, Steppenpig said:

Press 2 for services of Russian hookers, you say?

Russia has the best prostitutes as well, as Putin said recently at a press conference (back when the American media was drivelling about Trump, the bed and the ladies in Moscow).

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
On 06/04/2017 at 11:46 AM, GTFO said:

From the second I saw a guy playing a cello on a roof-top, I knew I was in for full-on unintended hilarity. Was not disappointed.  I honestly think there's an art-form to this - not even sure if this isn't tongue-in-cheek.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4411

MILO IS COMING

The trailer for MILO’s triumphant return is simply titled “MILO IS COMING,” and features a compilation of video clips, showing news pundits and media figures discussing the Dangerous Faggot in tones of fear and outrage. “Milo Yiannopoulos has called feminism a cancer,” says one newsreader, visibly shocked by the comments.

Other media figures in the clip go on to call MILO a list of buzzwords such as “hateful,” “misogynistic,” “racist,” and “white supremacist.” The video cuts to black and a stern British accent is heard “enough is enough,” states MILO, “if you’re out there thinking that you can close down someone’s speech just because you don’t agree with their ideas, be warned, I’m coming for you.”

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/04/27/watch-milo-is-coming/

HOLA4412
On 4/14/2017 at 9:22 AM, canbuywontbuy said:

From the second I saw a guy playing a cello on a roof-top, I knew I was in for full-on unintended hilarity. Was not disappointed.  I honestly think there's an art-form to this - not even sure if this isn't tongue-in-cheek.

cello's are symbols of elitist class war you know.

they symbolise public school educated snobs with classics and latin degrees.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
On 4/29/2017 at 3:08 PM, oracle said:

cello's are symbols of elitist class war you know.

they symbolise public school educated snobs with classics and latin degrees.

Having dated two cellists I have to agree with the stereotype. Went like rabbits mind.

HOLA4415
15 hours ago, Maynardgravy said:

Having dated two cellists I have to agree with the stereotype. Went like rabbits mind.

Rabbits must be rubbish at holding the bow, though?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Sadly, the levels of mental illness among children is rising at an astronomical rate.

We went from having virtually no children 'questioning their gender' 10 years ago, to growing numbers today. It's a sickness. There is something very rotten at the core of a society that allows this sort of nonsense to continue.

London private school may let boys wear skirts

Boys could be allowed to wear skirts at a north London private school if a plan for gender neutral uniforms comes in.

Highgate School is considering mix-and-match outfits for pupils after head teachers said that growing numbers of children were questioning their gender.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39921309

HOLA4419
3 hours ago, Errol said:

Sadly, the levels of mental illness among children is rising at an astronomical rate.

We went from having virtually no children 'questioning their gender' 10 years ago, to growing numbers today. It's a sickness. There is something very rotten at the core of a society that allows this sort of nonsense to continue.

London private school may let boys wear skirts

Boys could be allowed to wear skirts at a north London private school if a plan for gender neutral uniforms comes in.

Highgate School is considering mix-and-match outfits for pupils after head teachers said that growing numbers of children were questioning their gender.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39921309

I see this as an attempt to pretend we are not human beings bound to flesh and blood (and death?) anymore. We are and can be what ever we what. The only limit is our imagination!

A bit like efficient market hypothesis, markets are efficient so long as all the participants are rational and not full of inbuilt short-cuts and mental hacks.

HOLA4420

Trans gender, except for genuine XXX, XXY XYY and those with distorted genital problems at birth is

a Very rare

b A problem  to be dealt with.

All the rest is fanciful, stupid PC  mental health issues.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4421

More SJW outrage. And Milo does have a point:

Outrage as Milo Yiannopoulos criticises Ariana Grande for being 'pro-Islam' after Manchester attack

Milo Yiannopoulos, the ultra-conservative British media personality in the US, has prompted outrage on social media after he criticised singer Ariana Grande for being "pro-Islam", less than a day after a terror attack at her Manchester concert. 

"She will remain ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America. Makes you wonder whether they bombed to attack her or in solidarity."

Yiannopoulos later added: "When will Ariana Grande stop feeling sorry for herself and condemn Islamic terror?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/outrage-milo-yiannopoulos-criticises-ariana-grande-pro-islam/

HOLA4422
On 2017-5-15 at 8:53 PM, Byron said:

Trans gender, except for genuine XXX, XXY XYY and those with distorted genital problems at birth is

a Very rare

b A problem  to be dealt with.

All the rest is fanciful, stupid PC  mental health issues.

Yes. It's just basic science but apparently basic science is not allowed anymore.

HOLA4423
5 hours ago, Errol said:

More SJW outrage. And Milo does have a point:

Outrage as Milo Yiannopoulos criticises Ariana Grande for being 'pro-Islam' after Manchester attack

Milo Yiannopoulos, the ultra-conservative British media personality in the US, has prompted outrage on social media after he criticised singer Ariana Grande for being "pro-Islam", less than a day after a terror attack at her Manchester concert. 

"She will remain ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America. Makes you wonder whether they bombed to attack her or in solidarity."

Yiannopoulos later added: "When will Ariana Grande stop feeling sorry for herself and condemn Islamic terror?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/outrage-milo-yiannopoulos-criticises-ariana-grande-pro-islam/

I love the way journalists still think somebody causing 'outrage on social media' is news. It's like shooting fish in a barrel!

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Journalism died before social media, and it was the corporatization of the industry meant good relations with TPTB for access to 'news' pre-prepared for them was more cost effective than digging into real issues.

I have heard the Vietnam war was a turning point as it was a PR disaster for TPTB, but they did learn that allowing the media access to front line activity was the teaser that could be used to limit critical news. It appears to me as a non-media person that social media is news-on-a-plate that an intern can copy and paste to create content- it seems journos cant even be bothered inventing a story any more!

Archived