House Price Crash Forum
Oliver Sutton

SJW meltdown

1 minute ago, nome said:

It's looking like the Neoliberals army of useful idiots are more idiot than useful.

Hilarious.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who sees lefties as the useful idiots of the neo-liberals.  Those idiots came out and protested on behalf of the 1% when the UK voted Brexit.  The useful idiots will be gutted the establishment haven't won the US election. 

3 hours ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Just seen a forum post saying 

Bloody thick, white men. 

Trump seems to ave got a lot of women. black and latino votes.

US elections probably cannot be won on the blue collar white bloke vote.

America ate itself.

If only people were taught to look at story narrative in economics, politics and business as they are religion. If only working class people were taught that love and care and looking after each other is the answer instead of being talked into working hard to prove yourself and being taught that everyone has got it in for you.

Some people have always thought I was silly to wish for a gentle person in power. Well follow that narrative, follow the respect and care and protection and honesty and how that would pan out. That is a world worth fighting for.

Racist, sexist, narcissistic, dangerous .... how can anyone vote? She wasn't the greatest opponent, but Jeez... the worlds a less safe place now with his finger on the button.

Every...country...in...the...world...is...laughing/and in a state of horror...right now. And Putin had to be sedated and put to bed after nearly getting a hernia from laughing. 
I'm sorry, Americanos, you've lost a lot of friends and allies tonight. Of
 course, the kind of people that have voted for Trump will be O.K. with that as their atlases stop at the edges of their country and are otherwise blank except for " we vacationed somewhere sunny once, but we don't remember the name. It was sunny and had lots of but had too many black people and their food tasted wrong".

I thought Dan had woken me up (sent him back to bed) and came on here to check progress in the United States of Anxiety. Silly me......it's just a nightmare. Right?

Dear disgruntled americans: don't despair, Greece is waiting for you with open arms, to give you citizenship and EU passport. Just bring your dollars.

Can I politely suggest that in future, we stop and think before saying "all that matters is that one votes, whichever candidate one believes in". Some people seem to have taken it at face value...

The (front-end) web development community seems pro-Hillary and patronising at the same time.

Friends on Facebook making the Trump/Nazi comparisons already...