House Price Crash Forum

The British Dream Is To Be A Btl Rentier Monarch & Never Work Again

HOLA441

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/354555-episode-max-keiser-949/

Max Kaiser & Gerald Celente nail it.

The whole show is as watchable as ever, but 22.20m in for the "British Dream vs American Dream " quote

The time poor should stat at 17 mins in . Nice bit from Gerald about the uk potentially having to return to subsistence farming

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA442

https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/354555-episode-max-keiser-949/

Max Kaiser & Gerald Celente nail it.

The whole show is as watchable as ever, but 22.20m in for the "British Dream vs American Dream " quote

The time poor should stat at 17 mins in . Nice bit from Gerald about the uk potentially having to return to subsistence farming

Really enjoyed that thanks. Thought the farming piece was a bit binary unless Aston Martins, Land Rovers, Jaguar's, Rolls Royces's and Bentley's, Tourism, Financial services, Space exploration services, IT innovation and creativity etc are considered farming.

Its going to be a change but the underlying fundamental was well put for the man in the street really how has globalisation helped him or her ?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Hasn't this model worked pretty well for those at the top for about a thousand years in the UK? If so, why is it dumb for the masses to see it as a good solution to their problems?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Love Max but he has been wrong about everything!

......would interesting to know who has been right about everything.....sometimes wrong, sometimes right......someone who is always wrong as a higher chance/probability of getting something right......that is how we learn from our mistakes. ;)

HOLA4411

I just wish like the riots that sometimes flare up in the UK that as many tenants as possible decide on mass that BTL LL's can shove their overpriced rentals up their own a**e and we refuse to pay their rents.

I'd like to see the levels of private rents get neutralised by an abolition of BTL mortgages and a mass council housebuilding programme. British tenants deserve greater choice.

HOLA4412

I'd like to see the levels of private rents get neutralised by an abolition of BTL mortgages and a mass council housebuilding programme. British tenants deserve greater choice.

Absolutely, only the state can provide the level of house building and associated planning required to resolve our problems.

HOLA4413

The stat

Absolutely, only the state can provide the level of house building and associated planning required to resolve our problems.

The state in its current form is far to corrupted, and a closed shop for career politicians, to ever begin to help the average person in this country. Things will only improve via a complete collapse and something better emerging from the ashes.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Its not just houses.I could of expanded my business if i could of rented a 2000 square ft unit at a decent price.However,there are very few available,and the ones that are are too expensive.Just up the road from me are thousands and thousands of acres of grouse moor etc.The gentry gets paid zillions from the EU in subsidy for that land so them and a few mates can blast little birds to bits.Land value tax is whats needed,but no chance while we have a House of Lords.