House Price Crash Forum

Given This Here Brexit, If You Were Buying A New Car Now...

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Certainly the market for classic/performance/exotic cars is bubbletastic right now.

I think the market for second hand cars in general must be very profitable at the moment, I've noticed a large number of back street car dealers popping up in the last year or so on just about any spare lots.

All thanks to cheap and easy credit of course.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Certainly the market for classic/performance/exotic cars is bubbletastic right now.

I think the market for second hand cars in general must be very profitable at the moment, I've noticed a large number of back street car dealers popping up in the last year or so on just about any spare lots.

All thanks to cheap and easy credit of course.

Or, alternatively, a fantastic way of laundering money

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I've never had a German car except perhaps a Ford Granada! And it doesn't sound German.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Still adoring my Belgian Mondeo. The Genk plant is no more AFAIK but the 3.0 Mk3 estate I paid £1600 for four years ago has guzzled a lot of petrol and made me very happy all the while. Absolutely brilliant car.

HOLA4418

If the UK can do more trade with the US after leaving the EU, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can Ford import more right hand drive Mustang V8s! B) And the same to GM for Dodge Chargers and Challengers.

I always buy secondhand so I doubt Brexit will influence my decision. I quite like a Honda Jazz for my next car.

HOLA4419

I've never had a German car except perhaps a Ford Granada! And it doesn't sound German.

My dad had a few executive cars during the 1980s and 90s - a mark 1 Granada, Vauxhall Royale and Carlton. He insisted they were British built but all were actually German built.

HOLA4420

If the UK can do more trade with the US after leaving the EU, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can Ford import more right hand drive Mustang V8s! B) And the same to GM for Dodge Chargers and Challengers.

I always buy secondhand so I doubt Brexit will influence my decision. I quite like a Honda Jazz for my next car.

One of my friends, with more money than I have is thinking of getting one. I have no money, but I stiill have a Ford Mustang V8, that needs some fixing. The steering wheel is on the wrong side, but craftily, I enter by the other door, thus failing to have an impalement on the parking brake handle. I'm sure mine isn't worth much. My **** or the car. :blink:

HOLA4421

My dad had a few executive cars during the 1980s and 90s - a mark 1 Granada, Vauxhall Royale and Carlton. He insisted they were British built but all were actually German built.

You are better off with the German built ones. Apart from the crap gearbox, the Granada was quite good!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

And I'd love them to import the Toyota F-J Cruiser I just love when I'm in Australia.

HOLA4424

And I'd love them to import the Toyota F-J Cruiser I just love when I'm in Australia.

Oh yes, they are quite interesting styling wise.

Japan would be a good country to import cars from as they drive on the same side of the road. Only fly in the ointment would be to cost of shipping new cars to the UK. Worth it if it's a Lexus, not worth it if it's a Kei car like a Suzuki Alto.

HOLA4425

Archived