The Euros 2016

OnionTerror

HOLA441
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

What is probably most depressing in this is the fact the Russian press and certain politicians are wallowing in the glory of steroid boosted thugs, who've trained for 6 months to effectively beat up middle age men who don't train or fight. The poor guy in the coma was in the wrong place at the wrong time and looks like just an average fan supporting his country and not a tanked up idiot looking for a scrap.

If Russians are really proud of this achievement it just proves what a 5h1thole the country must be, and like it's athletes it seems it can only win by cheating and using hooligan performance enhancing drugs. It's just all depressing. The reality is people have wasted their lives essentially to train to be d1ckheads at least the English managed it without training and were prepared to wear club colours so everyone saw them coming. Although considering many countries have their own idiots I'm actually quite surprised the Euro's haven't degenerated into a fighting tournament with a bit of football on the side for distraction.

When are the Turkish Fans arriving?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Scotsman walks in to a bar...he'd normally have an englishman, irishman and welshman with him but they were all getting p1ssed up in France :)

Poor and unnecessary, I know :)

P

Don't feel sorry for the Scots, they're spoiled for choice...........

...... anyone but, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.........................

HOLA449

When are the Turkish Fans arriving?

According to my wallchart, Turkey will play in Nice on Friday and Lens next Monday.

As England move on to St. Etienne for their last (group) match on Monday it is unlikely that their fans will meet an Englishman, except if their coach gets lost on the motorway and they bump into each other at the same service station.

Looks to me like it's a made up story by the press, based on some kid's facebook page.

The press failed to predict the Russian threat or gauge the local feeling on the Marseille streets.

Take any news now with a pinch of salt. The show may be over, but news is always there if you look hard enough. :rolleyes:

HOLA4410

In 1994 Alex Ferguson was ill and missed the pre-season squad photo, so they got someone to sit in for him (the groundsman if I remember correctly) and photoshopped his face on later. Unfortunately some pre-photoshopped squad posters made it out into the wild. I'm the proud owner of one of them :)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Ganging up with the leeks is desperation :):D

War it seems makes for strange bed fellows. If I bump into any Welsh fan this evening I'll buy them a pint (whatever the score) and be cheering their success in knocking Russia out.

HOLA4414

So from what has been told.

The English were allowed to sit and drink for most of the night. Which they had been told they weren't. So the Police were pretty decent in that regard. They got to the point where their drunken behaviour was getting a bit much - looked pretty late on - I read they let them sit there for 6 hours - thats good going IMO -and I am very far from a fan of the Police. So they decided to push in and herd them all off back to their hotels and whatever.

Now considering what had been going on prior to this - its ridiculous the number of English fans - even though they were drunk - that decided to get all 'aggro' about it. Shame for the decent majority of English fans - but I really think they deserve to be chucked out now. Along with the Russians. Just get rid and be done with it.

And just in case anyone is going to say - I know plenty Jock fans are total scumbags too.

HOLA4415

I saw a young English fan on TV this morning talking to the BBC reporter. He was saying they were just all sitting drinking and then the Police came in and there wasn't any need for it. I mean FFS does he not know what has gone before this ?! Jeez if I were in that situation and was allowed to have a good night out when I thought I would be sitting dry for a few days - I would be delighted if I was allowed out for most of the night for a bevvy. And ****** right off as soon as the French riot police tapped my shoulder and told me to get lost.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

So from what has been told.

The English were allowed to sit and drink for most of the night. Which they had been told they weren't. So the Police were pretty decent in that regard. They got to the point where their drunken behaviour was getting a bit much - looked pretty late on - I read they let them sit there for 6 hours - thats good going IMO -and I am very far from a fan of the Police. So they decided to push in and herd them all off back to their hotels and whatever.

Now considering what had been going on prior to this - its ridiculous the number of English fans - even though they were drunk - that decided to get all 'aggro' about it. Shame for the decent majority of English fans - but I really think they deserve to be chucked out now. Along with the Russians. Just get rid and be done with it.

And just in case anyone is going to say - I know plenty Jock fans are total scumbags too.

I can't figure out why so many England football fans can't hold their drink, behave sensibly and show a little respect when abroad. Rugby fans can, so it's not an English thing. Irish football fans can. so it's not a football thing.

HOLA4420

I can't figure out why so many England football fans can't hold their drink, behave sensibly and show a little respect when abroad. Rugby fans can, so it's not an English thing. Irish football fans can. so it's not a football thing.

I don't get it either. It must be an attitude thing through all these years ? Scotland used to have this but the fans managed to stamp it out internally over a period. England really need to do the same.

I actually think in general Jocks abroad are slightly more scummy than the English. But when it comes to football - as you say - something strange happens. I would be ******ing raging if I was an England fan going over there for some fun. Totally spoiling it.

I'm not sure exactly how this happened with the Tartan Army - but I am led to believe that the majority who didn't want trouble just started to make it clear to the minority who wanted a fight. I imagine there must have been numerous fights amongst our own fans before they got the message through to them. If this is what it will take for England then it's not going to be pleasant - but the sooner it happens the better.

HOLA4421

At the end of the day this will unsettle England's preparation, we are facing evicton before we have played out the games. Plus we have been wound up by the c%%t of all c%%ts...Bale...who makes Geldolf and Bono almost seem nice chaps, and you wonder why we always play s%%t at the Euros.

HOLA4422

At the end of the day this will unsettle England's preparation, we are facing evicton before we have played out the games. Plus we have been wound up by the c%%t of all c%%ts...Bale...who makes Geldolf and Bono almost seem nice chaps, and you wonder why we always play s%%t at the Euros.

Fairs fair, Ronaldo is the **** of all *****. Bale just carries his bag.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Ronaldo is such a magnificent player though, you can kind of forgive him. He probably gets tired/bored of playing with ordinary footballers when he is virtually godlike.

We won't see his kind for another 20 years.

HOLA4425

Well Bale's in our group and he has wound everybody up, so he gets my C%%t award. He's actually very good at it.....he is probably right too....Lallana, especially, sounds like a lamb ready for the the slaughter when interviewed, a sort of timid David Beckham.

We also have form here, whenever you get a jumped up utter c%%t like Bale they always put us to the sword. Let's hope this time will be different. TMT and co excepted, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjB9x449WU

Archived