House Price Crash Forum

The Euros 2016

OnionTerror

HOLA441

Croatia looking very good. Interesting their side of the draw is now looking extremely 'light' and the other lots of heavyweights.

Keep up the form and the final is theirs.

My bet for Italy to the quarters is looking a little shaky - but looking at form I'd actually rate their chances better against Spain presently.

Ps the England fans created a brilliant atmosphere last night even though the team was average.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

I'm finding the studio discussion and analysis pretty dull these days (applies to Match of the Day too). Didn't they used to have more interesting commentators?

(I dont mean the match commentary, never paid attention to that, and one of the benefits of going gradually deaf is I can watch with the match audio on to provide background atmosphere, while not being disturbed by the inane babble in the slightest)

HOLA444
HOLA445

I'm finding the studio discussion and analysis pretty dull these days (applies to Match of the Day too). Didn't they used to have more interesting commentators?

(I dont mean the match commentary, never paid attention to that, and one of the benefits of going gradually deaf is I can watch with the match audio on to provide background atmosphere, while not being disturbed by the inane babble in the slightest)

All ex players they need some fan analysis to shake it up.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Just a bit of 'English Pride' going too far.

P

For once this Jock ******* is sticking up for you English ***** :)

Nowt will happen. The Icelandic are sound folk and love a bevvy. Kindred spirits ;)

HOLA449

For once this Jock ******* is sticking up for you English ***** :)

Nowt will happen. The Icelandic are sound folk and love a bevvy. Kindred spirits ;)

I hope so. In that I hope the English fans enjoy it, behave, and if we lose then lose gracefully and give the others a clap.

I have no doubt that the Icelanders / Islanders will be in a good natured party spirit whatever happens.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Archived