HOLA441
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
50 minutes ago, Maynardgravy said:

One for the Count:

I know the people who know the people selling this house, Apparently just accepted 125k (after auction deal) Last bought ~2004 for 140k

New kitchen and damproofing done throughout.

Ouch!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59340763.html

Going under 2004 prices again.

Shame.

HOLA443
HOLA444
5 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Sterling or Zloty?

:lol: 

Been keeping an eye on RM for northants a fair bit recently.

Looks like the market round there is falling apart...quickly.

Last time I saw anything like this was Early 2008.

At some point the indexes are going to catch up.

HOLA445
1 hour ago, Maynardgravy said:

One for the Count:

I know the people who know the people selling this house, Apparently just accepted 125k (after auction deal) Last bought ~2004 for 140k

New kitchen and damproofing done throughout.

Ouch!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59340763.html

Eh, that's commutable to Cambridge no?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
10 minutes ago, Maynardgravy said:

Definitely - few minutes from Chatteris and March.

Seems odd to me that March is so cheap, beautiful area, not far from a couple of large towns, not a million miles from London. If here was a faster road from Corby I'd give them 125k myself.

HOLA4410
1 minute ago, Calcutta said:

Seems odd to me that March is so cheap, beautiful area, not far from a couple of large towns, not a million miles from London. If here was a faster road from Corby I'd give them 125k myself.

Yeah, often thought that myself. Some lovely Georgian architecture - you can pick up some mansions for relatively little money (by today's mad prices). guess t's the local wages as agriculture is the major thing around there plus it's very flat if hills are your thing.

HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

True, but not everyone likes marrying their sister.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4412
1 minute ago, Calcutta said:

You do wonder... league-of-gentlemen-main.jpg

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
2 minutes ago, Si1 said:

Beat me to it!

Hanging off the side of an Indian train, went thru a road crossing in the middle of nowhere - orissa/chatisgarh I think - couple of dozen people waiting to cross the road, all different shapes and sizes and ages. All staring at the honky hanging off the train obviously.

All had the same face. It was a stretched and squashed on different heads but it was the same face.

Stopped at Tesco in March once, didn't seem that bad.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
4 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

My post included an edit....

I was preparing dinner at the same time whilst also changing a nappy and trying to listen to my missus telling me about the latest enormously important local social developments.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65617454.html

This one is for you @TheCountOfNowhere Brilliant way to sell the house. The forgot to mention how many calories you can burn. Highlight is 5 minute drive to Thames. 

Full description

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

REDUCED TO SELL – WAS £344,950 NOW £329,950 DUE TO A BROKEN CHAIN

Expect to be impressed with this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached Victorian property which is located in this favoured road to the West of Reading town centre. The property is offered to the market in excellent order throughout and in brief comprises entrance hall, bay fronted living room with feature fireplace, spacious light and airy 30ft kitchen/diner with double doors opening to the delightful rear garden, three first floor bedrooms, separate first floor bathroom, gas central heating and sash windows. Internal viewing highly recommended via the vendor sole agents Patrick Williams.

Reading town centre – 25 minute walk 
West Reading station – 15 minute walk
Junction 11 & 12 of the M4 – 10-15 minute drive
Local shops and supermarkets – 10 minute walk
The River Thames – 5 minute drive 

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
10 hours ago, hi5lo5 said:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65617454.html

This one is for you @TheCountOfNowhere Brilliant way to sell the house. The forgot to mention how many calories you can burn. Highlight is 5 minute drive to Thames. 

Full description

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

REDUCED TO SELL – WAS £344,950 NOW £329,950 DUE TO A BROKEN CHAIN

Expect to be impressed with this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached Victorian property which is located in this favoured road to the West of Reading town centre. The property is offered to the market in excellent order throughout and in brief comprises entrance hall, bay fronted living room with feature fireplace, spacious light and airy 30ft kitchen/diner with double doors opening to the delightful rear garden, three first floor bedrooms, separate first floor bathroom, gas central heating and sash windows. Internal viewing highly recommended via the vendor sole agents Patrick Williams.

Reading town centre – 25 minute walk 
West Reading station – 15 minute walk
Junction 11 & 12 of the M4 – 10-15 minute drive
Local shops and supermarkets – 10 minute walk
The River Thames – 5 minute drive 

:rolleyes:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Found a nice drop here 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65551436.html

08/08/2017,
  • Price changed: £130,000 Offers Over £125,000
14/07/2017,
  • Brief Description changed: *** OPEN DAY 29TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM-12PM VIA APPOINTMENT ONLY*** Property description We are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom first floor apartment in a modern development. The property comprises of an Entrance hallway, 2 double bedrooms with an en-suite to master, Family bathroom and a spacious Lounge/Diner that opens into the Kitchen. Also included i... ...  
04/05/2017,
  • Price changed: from '£152,000' to '£130,000
07/04/2017,
  • Title changed: Morning Star Road, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11  
03/04/2017,
  • Initial entry found.