House Price Crash Forum

Alan Henning

Patfig

HOLA441

You don't have top be an "apologist" to not view 1.6 billion people as a single homogeneous lump in need of extermination. You also don't have to be an "apologist" to not think that abandoning our liberal values just so we can impose some hideous f*cked up caricature of our legal principles over any oil rich deserts is a great idea.

When it comes to the rise of Islam in our society, our government are doing the worst possible thing (what a surprise). Getting rid of state funded religious schools is the obvious thing to do if religious factionalism is threatening society, but instead they decide to promote it.

Not sure where I advocated extermination?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Not sure where I advocated extermination?

Maybe not you but it's been implied

I'm compelled to post. We'll have people blaming the yanks and our own government for aiding and abetting these *****. We'll have apologists claiming this has nothing to do with Islam.

Useful idiots. These people hate us and will murder us. Within 12 months it'll be a reality in the u.k. this form of Islam is a cancer. If you have any sense you excise it. You then make damn sure you have it all by killing more.

We're soft and its going to cost us.

Question for you - what event would it take for you to admit you were wrong and Islam was incompatible with western free societies?

I know my reverse position - if I saw happy, stable, muslim societies where the rule of logic and law was the same for all - women, men, Muslims, and non muslims. If I saw muslim authorities rejecting parts of the Koran that were non-relevant to the 21st century. That would show me I was wrong and had misread badly the basic tenets of that faith. I would then happily change my position.

HOLA443

Wow...not that up to date on your global current affairs, or just assume that everywhere is like your local tea and biscuits suburb?

It's all about a separation of church and state. Wherever that happens no one will take any notice and Christians won't care. If there are still people who choose to take notice of anything dictated by Christianity then that's their choice.

Islam just doesn't allow for that. Its their way or die.

HOLA444

Uh? I came on here to discuss Islamic fundamentalism. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

At least Christianity has progressed and passed through that stage. Unlike Islam, a political ideology using religion as a cloak, that is firmly stuck in the thirteenth century. For Christ's sake (pun intended) what kind of nutjob "religion" makes it a principle that you must use your left, or is it right, hand to wipe your **** (bottom)!

Really?

Our current monarch was annointed by god.

Women were franchised only hundred or so years ago. Homosexuality was illegal in our lifetimes. People were hung by their neck until dead for crimes they may not have committed, women bishops, women archbishops? woman pope? People seem to pick and choose where 'religion' is concerned.

HOLA445

saying all that, Islam IS very popular...It must appeal on some level to those who beleive in it. It does seem to be based on the writings of the Arabian Ron L Hubbard though.

I suspect the majority who believe it are those who are simply born into Islamic countries and who are indoctrinated in it from birth just as Jews are Jews in Israel or Christians are Christian in Western countries, Hindus in India, etc, etc.

I don't hear much about males in non-Islamic countries converting other than pop stars or those with too much on their times.

It seems to attract a number of Western women but I suspect that they are often women who have some insecurities about their role in life or are using Islam to somehow fulfil some submissive sexual need to men.

HOLA446

Really?

Our current monarch was annointed by god.

Women were franchised only hundred or so years ago. Homosexuality was illegal in our lifetimes. People were hung by their neck until dead for crimes they may not have committed, women bishops, women archbishops? woman pope? People seem to pick and choose where 'religion' is concerned.

On your first point, no one in a modern secular democracy should be believing in a monarchy. However I don't recall anyone being stoned to death for not doing so.

All the rest of your post just proves my point. We're over that nonsense.

HOLA447
HOLA448

On your first point, no one in a modern secular democracy should be believing in a monarchy. However I don't recall anyone being stoned to death for not doing so.

All the rest of your post just proves my point. We're over that nonsense.

I think you are confusing religious practices with cultural practices.

HOLA449

Sadism and hate masquerading as religion. As long as these vile people kid themselves they are killing in the name of Allah, and more importantly that they are getting funding from somewhere (where?) I can't see an end to it.

There has been plenty of sadism and hatred masquerading as religion in our own past - burnings at the stake and other ghastly acts of cruelty. We had hoped we were way past that sort of primitive, ignorant bigotry. IMO the rot started here with the Salman Rushdie affair - book burnings and public calls for SR to be killed - and NOTHING was done, because the perpetrators were brown and Muslim. How different if anyone white had been calling for the death of anyone black or brown.

We have been far too soft for years now.

HOLA4410

IMO the rot started here with the Salman Rushdie affair - book burnings and public calls for SR to be killed - and NOTHING was done, because the perpetrators were brown and Muslim. How different if anyone white had been calling for the death of anyone black or brown.

We have been far too soft for years now.

It was a shit book though.

HOLA4411

Sadism and hate masquerading as religion.

The lines have always been a bit blurred there, though. All religions seem to practice the fine art of 1)sexually exploiting women and children. Or men if the other two aren't available. 2)Extracting money out of the gullible.

Im not going to pretend Islam isn't the main religious threat at this time. It is. And we shouldn't have to add ' but remember the crusades' every damn time we denounce Islam. But all religions seem to exploit sexually and financially.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

F*cking painful, wasn't it?

Same thing with Jerry Springer the Opera. All those people complaining about it being blasphemous, "no no no...you should be complaining that it was sh1t"...

P

Midnight's Children really was great though.

HOLA4414

It was a shit book though.

Can't say I managed more than a few pages. Life's too short for a book that doesn't grab you by page 3. Mind you before I became ripe in years and verging on sensible at last, I would plough through all sorts because I thought I ought to.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Listening to BBC radio Manchester this morning and they had a call from some bloke from the north west something something muslim council. Says it's all the saudi kalifate muslims and that sunni and shia are peaceful.

What about the shitey ones

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Dunno if he mentioned them. It was enough to make me get out of bed anyway. Probably about half nine ish this morning.

You probably have to wait til his show is finished before you can listen again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiomanchester/on-air

Useful questions for anybody appearing on the media who is claiming that 'that sect' or 'this doctrine' is to blame. Ask them three questions:

What should happen to someone who leaves Islam?

What should happen to someone who is a Muslim and is homosexual?

A woman and a man are in court giving evidence. Assuming the facts are contradicting, and with no other evidence, who do you believe?

If you want to get nasty, there are more direct questions, but the above three are fair and ones I think anyone should answer.

HOLA4419

The comparison with Christianity is nonsense. The relationship with God is fundamentally different. It's what allows separation of church and state. In Islam separation of church and state is impossible because the religion IS the law and governs everything, down to whether god thinks you should wipe your ass with your left hand or your right. If you disagree it's a stoning for you.

Completely and utterly batshit in a way that Christianity isn't. Even if you think that both are batshit.

The Church of England is part of the State here, but Turkey is constitutionally secular!

HOLA4420

Useful questions for anybody appearing on the media who is claiming that 'that sect' or 'this doctrine' is to blame. Ask them three questions:

What should happen to someone who leaves Islam?

What should happen to someone who is a Muslim and is homosexual?

A woman and a man are in court giving evidence. Assuming the facts are contradicting, and with no other evidence, who do you believe?

If you want to get nasty, there are more direct questions, but the above three are fair and ones I think anyone should answer.

1) I'll buy them a pint and a bacon sandwich after I get out of the Synagog!

2) The usual things

3) Obviously the bloke, because women are all "deluded scrappers on dating sites"!

I am shallow all the way to the bottom.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Im not going to pretend Islam isn't the main religious threat at this time. It is. And we shouldn't have to add ' but remember the crusades' every damn time we denounce Islam. But all religions seem to exploit sexually and financially.

Weren't the crusades a reaction from western Christians fighting to protect themselves from being killed by the muslims if they dared to visit the holy land when it was under sharia.

I don't see the crusades as an attempt by the Christian world to rid itself of Islam. The crusades were an attempt to retain freedom to visit the holy land and to stop the oppression Christians were suffering. Was that wrong?

HOLA4423

Weren't the crusades a reaction from western Christians fighting to protect themselves from being killed by the muslims if they dared to visit the holy land when it was under sharia.

I don't see the crusades as an attempt by the Christian world to rid itself of Islam. The crusades were an attempt to retain freedom to visit the holy land and to stop the oppression Christians were suffering. Was that wrong?

Ah, that old chestnut...

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived