House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patfig

Alan Henning

The 'Brit' doing these killers is so screwed up in the head - and each act is bound to be making crazier. I h

ear that they know exactly who he is but are keeping his name private to stop his family facing a backlash.

How we let these people into this country let alone gave them British citizenship, passports and benefits shows just how weak we are and how politcally correct stupidity is destroying us from within.

That poor man - a good, decent man murdered by a screwed up fecker.

"Britain will do all it can to hunt down the murderers" David Cameron responds to the brutal killing of #AlanHenning

Seems to me there is plenty Cameron could have already done. Why hasn't he done anything?

"Britain will do all it can to hunt down the murderers" David Cameron responds to the brutal killing of #AlanHenning

Seems to me there is plenty Cameron could have already done. Why hasn't he done anything?

What do you expect from a politician, no scruples, just sound bites totally lacking moral fibre

What do you expect from a politician, no scruples, just sound bites totally lacking moral fibre

I would expect that any body in a position to stop or limit slaughter to do so. Doomed to a life of disappointment,I know.

They are hardly condemned by many muslims living in our country are they?

This speaks a thousand truths about the religion of peace. Where are all the so-called moderate muslims? Either scared or non-existant. My money is on the latter.

I'm compelled to post. We'll have people blaming the yanks and our own government for aiding and abetting these *****. We'll have apologists claiming this has nothing to do with Islam.

Useful idiots. These people hate us and will murder us. Within 12 months it'll be a reality in the u.k. this form of Islam is a cancer. If you have any sense you excise it. You then make damn sure you have it all by killing more.

We're soft and its going to cost us.

Unspeakable evil

It's pretty evident that this animal, I won't say 'man', is likely starting to enjoy this. We can only hope, at the very least for the sake of others under threat of death by him, that the statements from various military/intelligence figures, as apparently reported in the press, that he is "a dead man walking" are true.

It's funny how in the group Henning was part of he was the only non-Muslim and the only one to have his head cut off. Yet we're continuously told this isn't about Islam, even as those doing the killing tell us they're ridding the world of kuffars.

One day we'll stop kidding ourselves...maybe.

BBC Fivelive has turned into the muslim phone-in.

Whenever I listen to Fivelive it is like the PR arm of Islam - certain presenters constantly tell us that Islam is a religion of peace and anyone who is allowed on air challenging that appears to be only let on air so that it can be implied that they are a bigot IMPO.

It angers me immensely. I passionately believe and know that the vast majority of muslims are good, decent people BUT I am disgusted how those of who are not muslim are labelled bigots or racists by the BBC when we question why so many in the UK muslim population do not condemn the likes of Al Qaeda and ISIL.

If anything the pro-Islamic politcally correct stance of the likes of Fivelive and other BBC channels is doing more harm than good IMPO as lots of British people will feel that their voice is not being heard.

Good grief, Stephen Nolan is now talking to Terry Waite about us having to negotiate with this IS lot.

Unspeakable evil

Why do you find it worse than any other murder or warcrime? Is it the knife, the non-remoteness of it as human on human rather than human-machine-human? The religious foundations? Serious questions as I don't get the public mass hysteria over this stuff vs all the other horrible things going on. I'm not saying I think this is ok.

Why do you find it worse than any other murder or warcrime? Is it the knife, the non-remoteness of it as human on human rather than human-machine-human? The religious foundations? Serious questions as I don't get the public mass hysteria over this stuff vs all the other horrible things going on. I'm not saying I think this is ok.

Good points. But there is IMHO certainly a degree of brutality and cruelty to these murders that is absent from many other types of murders, of the sort you refer to - namely both the prolonged torment inflicted on the victim in the weeks/days leading up to their deaths as well as the actual mode of killing. These poor souls would have suffered excruciatingly, mentally and physically, in their last moments - vastly different from, say, a relatively humane bullet to the brain from behind or such like. As I have posted here before the use of the word 'beheading' tends to paint a picture, in many peoples minds, of a a swift decapitation akin to the guillotine. The reality is that this animal is deliberately using an implement less than suited for the job - and as a result is effectively sawing their heads off in a needlessly prolonged manner!

I can only think that these barbaric murders are a deliberate attempt to stir up religious/racial hatred. If they get public opinion to turn against the Muslim population, they will have succeeded.

Good points. But there is IMHO certainly a degree of brutality and cruelty to these murders that is absent from many other types of murders...

I guess on a personal level (torture, pain) you're right, but I tend to find the inhumanity of machine combat and the detachment of leadership vs victims worse. Worse in terms of scale, but also worse in terms of what it makes us capable of and implies of our non-progression as a species.

I've been surprised by otherwise war-weary friends making an exception for these groups. Something I put down to a tactic of amplification through imagery and social intimidation, rather than anything new on the horrible scale.

Somehow I think the world might actually be a better and safer place if war and death meant you had to personally take a knife, cut a head off, and show everybody. That's not said as a slight towards this man or any other in particular.

An extremist Muslim is someone who wants to kill all non-believers.

A moderate Muslim is someone who can rely upon an extremist kill all non-believers and clear the space for them.

I see Islam as very very similar to the race hatred political movement we called Nazism. The explicit discrimination and calls for violence to 'win' are woven into the whole movement. It is an anti-realism political movement that stifles human freedom and advancement - a new dark age.

I am sure that many, many individual Islam worshippers do not see themselves as evil, like cats, and help old ladies. The same was true of Germans in the 30's.

My overall conclusion is that the UK and France are f**ked due to numbers. USA, no, Germany, no, central Europe, no, Australia, no, New Zealand, no, Russia, no, China, no. There will be some massive atrocity in a western city at some point, and that will lead to internal conflict in many countries between Muslims and non-muslims. I don't know who will win in each country, but I know that in 100 years there will not be mixed cultures in the west - one political system or the other will be in control.

All very very depressing as it was entirely avoidable if politicians had prevented mass immigration.

"the majority of those executed in August were guilty of nonlethal crimes, including drug trafficking, adultery, apostasy and "sorcery." Four members of one family, Amnesty reports, were beheaded for "receiving drugs.""

They are hardly condemned by many muslims living in our country are they?

More than 100 Muslim leaders made "an unprecedented" joint appeal for the release of Henning, whilst three "high-profile" Muslim clerics made a video appeal to Islamic State describing the threat to kill him as "totally prohibited" under Sharia law.

[...]It angers me immensely. I passionately believe and know that the vast majority of muslims are good, decent people BUT I am disgusted how those of who are not muslim are labelled bigots or racists by the BBC when we question why so many in the UK muslim population do not condemn the likes of Al Qaeda and ISIL[...]

"The vast majority of muslims are good" but " so many in the UK muslim population" support terrorists
And you cant see any issues with that line of thinking?
Do you have a link that supports that assertion? Maybe a poll like the one below?