House Price Crash Forum

As We Haven't Had A Teacher/ Pupil Sex Story For A While...

Harry Monk

HOLA441

Unlike Mr CCC, i I would have sex with anything with a wet hole, including vegetables, and unicorns.

I think he's turned a bit choosy!

My choosy days are behind me !!

(They never existed to be fair)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
  • 2 months later...
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

So she was 29 and he was under 16 - and no jail? If the genders were reversed?

I wonder what type the under 16 year old was? Shy, nervous and naive? Or a bad boy in the making? Would it make a difference?

I just hope he gets the counselling and psychological help he'll need to get over his traumatic experience.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

She had sex = she was sexually mature (lubricated/developed/menstruating) = she is not pre-pubescent = he is not a paedo

logic fail

Confused :wacko:

Someone stated she was a 'Paedo'.

I explained in simple terms that she wasnt. You have also stated that he was not a paedo. That is also correct.

Where is the logic fail ?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

You still would though - wouldnt you. :D

There is one at my daughter's school who is at least three hundred and ninety times fitter and just oozes filth - not literally, I hasten to add.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

There is one at my daughter's school who is at least three hundred and ninety times fitter and just oozes filth - not literally, I hasten to add.

I thought that was going to read three hundred and ninety years old!

HOLA4418

She sounds perfect.

It's a good job for all concerned that she works in primary education. If she worked in say, god forbid, a sixth form.... I don't even want to contemplate the results.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Confused :wacko:

Someone stated she was a 'Paedo'.

I explained in simple terms that she wasnt. You have also stated that he was not a paedo. That is also correct.

Where is the logic fail ?

You seem to think that just because a child is sexually mature, an adult having sex with them is automatically not a paedo - I just transposed the sexes in your equation - I obviously failed to demonstrate the absurdity of such an absolute view held by yourself

A lot of your opionions/posits are very manichean, when in reality a far more nuanced approach is needed and indeed taken

I'm not saying you are wrong - I'm just saying you are not always right

HOLA4421

You seem to think that just because a child is sexually mature, an adult having sex with them is automatically not a paedo - I just transposed the sexes in your equation - I obviously failed to demonstrate the absurdity of such an absolute view held by yourself

A lot of your opionions/posits are very manichean, when in reality a far more nuanced approach is needed and indeed taken

I'm not saying you are wrong - I'm just saying you are not always right

Unless I am mistaken - the definition of 'paedophilia' is attraction to pre pubescents ? Is it not ? So an adult having sex with a NON pre-pubescent cannot be a 'paedo' ?

If I am wrong then fine - but I dont think so. I am not just being pedantic here - I think calling someone who has sex with a 16 year old a 'paedo' is pretty outrageous.

HOLA4422

Unless I am mistaken - the definition of 'paedophilia' is attraction to pre pubescents ? Is it not ? So an adult having sex with a NON pre-pubescent cannot be a 'paedo' ?

If I am wrong then fine - but I dont think so. I am not just being pedantic here - I think calling someone who has sex with a 16 year old a 'paedo' is pretty outrageous.

Granted ccc, the word paedo is used far too freely and has been basterdised by lazy journalists (and I've fallen into that habit on occasion) - but surely I'm not being a puritanical and morally judgemental prude (for want of a better choice of words) if I don't find sex between an adult and a child (albeit fully functioning sexually - if not socially) both wrong and dangerous. That was the point I was originally trying to make.

I apologise if I'm wrong, but I get The impression that you consider sex between two fully sexually functioning individuals perfectly acceptable ( in not talking about a 16 year old and a fifteen year old hence my remark aimed at you on nuance - indeed, my 15 year old 16 year old example while superficially seems perfectly justifiable may be questioned if one party has the mental age of a 4 year old ).

As I say, it is a very nuanced debate, whereas you're approaching it from an "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" /it's nature so it must be right" standpoint, which seems to be your mantra in quite a few subjects on this forum

HOLA4423

I never said anything like that about this case. Just saying its not paedophilia.

The whole position of responsibility thing is the issue here. A 16 year old and a 20 something having sex ? I have no problem with that at all. It's 100% natural.

I don't think an older teacher ******ing an over 16 pupil is 'right' however.

At the same time - I doubt it has a bad impact on the rest of the life of the ' youngster' involved - for the vast majority anyway.

That's just bull made up by parents and prosecution lawyers.

HOLA4424

imo the elephant in the room is that we have to pretend that 'Equality' means that we are all the same. Men and women ARE different.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and some newly pubescent girls can be manipulated because they don't know much about the world. It could be argued that she has less value after being manipulated into sex.

Men are the gatekeepers of commitment and a pubescent male has bugger all commitment worth giving. He can't provide for a family etc. Him getting shagged by a hot female teacher increases his value.

HOLA4425

Archived