HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Aside:

For someone who many perhaps wouldn't think of as having a strong accent, I find Alice Roberts' accent distracting. It's sort of semi-RP, or nearly-RP, especially noticeable in her archaeology programmes where she's often heard talking about 'looking for Cleese (clues)'.

YES! I noticed that. It's the sort of accent that a lot of girls who come to London from the midlands develop when they try to speak a bit more 'proper'. I remember talking to one such on the phone about a competition and she kept talking about the 'jidges'. I eventually worked out she meant 'judges'!

Miss Coren is the real RP deal though! And from the pics looks like she has a far more impressive bustline. :D

HOLA4415

YES! I noticed that. It's the sort of accent that a lot of girls who come to London from the midlands develop when they try to speak a bit more 'proper'. I remember talking to one such on the phone about a competition and she kept talking about the 'jidges'. I eventually worked out she meant 'judges'!

Miss Coren is the real RP deal though! And from the pics looks like she has a far more impressive bustline. :D

I recall visiting Kenilworth Road to watch Luton play when I was at college. A fellow student from Northampton was amazed that there were "Ayzes by the grand" In Milton Keynes one day he remarked on the "Concrete kays".At my age they are both very respectable sex kittens,unlike that old boiler T.May.

HOLA4416

I recall visiting Kenilworth Road to watch Luton play when I was at college. A fellow student from Northampton was amazed that there were "Ayzes by the grand" In Milton Keynes one day he remarked on the "Concrete kays".At my age they are both very respectable sex kittens,unlike that old boiler T.May.

Indeed. And when her late father Alan Coren, a very funny chap, was alive, I used to fantasise that I would get together with his daughter and then also be able go out with him to the pub to have a laugh over his Idi Amin book. A kind of double fantasy! Pathetic, I know....mind you the fact that she dated or is still dating David Mitchell suggests she may have the standard BBC-liberal-new labour outlook, which would rule out any long term relationship with me. Sorry, Victoria!

HOLA4417

Indeed. And when her late father Alan Coren, a very funny chap, was alive, I used to fantasise that I would get together with his daughter and then also be able go out with him to the pub to have a laugh over his Idi Amin book. A kind of double fantasy! Pathetic, I know....mind you the fact that she dated or is still dating David Mitchell suggests she may have the standard BBC-liberal-new labour outlook, which would rule out any long term relationship with me. Sorry, Victoria!

Oh that's all just dandy with me,I must admit to a weakness for intellectual women.AC was an amiable old buffer,very droll.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Archived