House Price Crash Forum

Ed Balls - "for The Part That I And The Last Labour Government Played In The Global Regulatory Failure, I Am Deeply Sorry."

Si1

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Sorry?

really?

Aha; sorry for what. Sorry for being born?, sorry for taking a prosperous Tory-run economy in the late 1990's and smashing it on the rocks, importing millions of foreigners, de-incentivising everyone from doing a hard day's work, destroying the value of the currency, selling off our gold, destroying law and order, turning the health service into a rampant bureaucracy, and killing hundreds of thousands of troops both UK and foreign in illegal and unnecessary wars. Sorry?

No Eddie balls, and your useless sidekicks, if you want to start apologising for the abortion of a government you presided over this last 13 years I think you'll have to go a lot more "sorry" than that!

Edited by Thread Killer

HOLA444
HOLA445

So he has admitted his is culpable - just when exactly do the court cases begin...

Some bloke during the riots apparently served time for robbing some bottled water, what should be the punishment for *ucking up so many peoples lives - of course I would have Brown in the docks first....

HOLA446
HOLA447

ed balls has the sort of face you want to smash up,then pay a plastic surgeon to patch him up,so you can smash it up again.

he makes me have emotional feelings of warmth towards cameron and Osborne.something I would otherwise beleive to be impossible.

the only person who can rival him in the nauseous stakes is his old boss and his cosmetic psychotic smile.

edit to add I've never met him and probably won't.in person he might be thoroughly charming.

I can report that in person he is in fact considerably worse.

HOLA448

I can report that in person he is in fact considerably worse.

Really?!

My dad has had almost 70 years of his fill of lying politicians and he is very firmly of the opinion that Balls is the most odious he has had the misfortune to have to listen to.

The scary thing is that so many Labour voters (no doubt the type who would vote Labour even if there were not a candidate) do not see anything wrong with him.... :blink:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Really?!

My dad has had almost 70 years of his fill of lying politicians and he is very firmly of the opinion that Balls is the most odious he has had the misfortune to have to listen to.

The scary thing is that so many Labour voters (no doubt the type who would vote Labour even if there were not a candidate) do not see anything wrong with him.... :blink:

I was briefly in a meeting with him once.

It was strange, have you ever had an experience where you shake hands with someone and look into their eyes and instantly know at some deep genetic level that the person opposite you is a hideous **** of the highest order?

I've only ever had it twice, ed balls was one. I couldn't get out of that room fast enough. It still unnerves me even now.

HOLA4411

I think in comparing Brown to Stalin we picked the wrong genocidal left wing dictator; with the personality disorder and psycopathic rages in his Downing Street bunker he's much closer to Hitler.

Which would make Ed Bo11ocks the new Joseph Goebbels.

I have not hard to imagine him in uniform overseeing us being loaded into cattle trucks. :(

HOLA4412

I think in comparing Brown to Stalin we picked the wrong genocidal left wing dictator; with the personality disorder and psycopathic rages in his Downing Street bunker he's much closer to Hitler.

Which would make Ed Bo11ocks the new Joseph Goebbels.

I have not hard to imagine him in uniform overseeing us being loaded into cattle trucks. :(

EdBallsNazi.jpg

Edited by cheeznbreed

HOLA4413

I was briefly in a meeting with him once.

It was strange, have you ever had an experience where you shake hands with someone and look into their eyes and instantly know at some deep genetic level that the person opposite you is a hideous **** of the highest order?

I've only ever had it twice, ed balls was one. I couldn't get out of that room fast enough. It still unnerves me even now.

I hope you got psychiatric help afterwards.

The pair of them (him and his wife) are quite odious.

I wouldn't be surprised to see revealed 666 on his head. Though the Devil probably has more class.

HOLA4414

ed balls has the sort of face you want to smash up,then pay a plastic surgeon to patch him up,so you can smash it up again.

he makes me have emotional feelings of warmth towards cameron and Osborne.something I would otherwise beleive to be impossible.

the only person who can rival him in the nauseous stakes is his old boss and his cosmetic psychotic smile.

gordonbrown3.jpg

gordonbrown.jpg

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Well that's ok then Ed. Actually no it isn't! this hasn't assuaged my feelings whatsoever.

If indeed you are sorry Mr Ballls why not disappear altogether from public life rather than continually seek to influence the direction of the current adminisration by voicing criticism from the sidelines. You had your chance and you B*llsed up!

As a side issue maybe we might get a confessional from Gordon Brown himself? (and pigs might fly).

HOLA4421

You'd hope there weren't enough people out there who could be fooled by soothing words and an apology to return to a domestic abuse situation as blatant as NuLiebor?

Edited to add: Then again, the whole population has known nothing but abuse, and the "new man" in our lives isn't much better. Sigh. Please master, can I have another 100 lashes before bedtime?

Edited by Tiger Woods?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

can I jsut add that I've stopped watching the news/QT etc because of these unbearable 'it wasn't me' buck passers.with the exception of saint vincent of cable,not one of them questioned the biggest ponzi scheme in history-in terms of private/public debt to gdp-and I can't believe that we're lumbered with all the chinless wonders who failed to see it coming to find the solutions.

Whilst i agree with everything on this thread about that Balls creature, there hasnt been enough attention given to Bob's comment, so i thought I'd "+1" it.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

One person that has never apologised is the outgoing director of the London School of Economics

HOWARD DAVIES

who was head of the FSA during the salient period of banking profligacy and sat there supine and inactive while the city of London brought down the economy and became the most self-rewarded shower of spivs the world has ever seen.

Please don't forget his name:

HOWARD DAVIES

Mr Davis has had a "glittering" career despite his complete failure as a regulator, and his tenure at the self-puffing, arrogant institution of the LSE many of whose staff and past graduates were intimately involved in the roulette culture of banking, and almost none of whom, when pursuing extremely well paid jobs as "economists" and media pundits saw the crash coming, while less "qualified" people such as young barrow boys at vegetable markets (and many on this forum) could see with total clarity that a crash was inevitable.

Let me remind you again:

HOWARD DAVIES

....was forced to resign from the self-regarding, narcissistic and now deservedly discredited institution that is the LSE for accepting a large donation from one of Gaddafi's sons at a time when he was aware of the brutal regime in Libya.

The LSE continues to dig its own hole by the recruitment of its new Director, Judith Rees, also an executive of the LSE-attached Grantham Institute, an organisation bluffing and profiting its way through psuedo "green" and "carbon" issues on the back of the equally discredited "data" from the Climategate-soiled University of East Anglia.

But I digress. Never forget the name: Howard Davies, former head of the FSA 1997-2003, who sat on his hands while the entire banking system was brought to its knees and who presided over a regime that created unprecedented non-regulation of banks and the city. As far as I am aware Mr Davies has never apologised for this.

Edited by VacantPossession