House Price Crash Forum

Opinion Of Eastern European Woman

ajay

HOLA441

..........................and i dont mean that are they hot or not, as all woman are hot/attractive.

What i have noticed is that they are not playing by the same rules that our woman are, our woman have been brainwashed that all/most men are perverts rapists or paedos (or worse)

How is this new group going to change the UK, as we men are now treated differently by this group.

HOLA442
..........................and i dont mean that are they hot or not, as all woman are hot/attractive.

What i have noticed is that they are not playing by the same rules that our woman are, our woman have been brainwashed that all/most men are perverts rapists or paedos (or worse)

How is this new group going to change the UK, as we men are now treated differently by this group.

From my experience more traditional in outlook - want security / strong male figure (non violent I may add). Seem to be more orientated towards raising families - less drawn towards emulating UK chavette culture.

HOLA443
From my experience more traditional in outlook - want security / strong male figure (non violent I may add). Seem to be more orientated towards raising families - less drawn towards emulating UK chavette culture.

I just wonder how this will affect or hopefully change our woman for the better.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Anecdotal - but I know quite a few blokes who have shacked up with Eastern European women including my cousin and all seem quite happy.

The sad thing is that a lot of british woman will then be left on the shelf.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Very family orientated, which is why I'm marring a Polish woman and moving there (plus economically its very cheap to buy a house there).

HOLA448
Very family orientated, which is why I'm marring a Polish woman and moving there (plus economically its very cheap to buy a house there).

Congratulations

I have heard that Romanian Women are complete bitches whereas poles / Russians / ukrainians are generally pleasant

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

From my experience (and I have a lot of it in this area) you have to account for the Slavic cultural preoccupation with secrets and lies. Don't believe anything they say and discard when the funding requests get out of hand and you'll be fine.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

No idea. The ones who come here must be pretty messed up to want to come here anyway. Or else they have some stupid romantic view of what England is, like the americans. Only group ive ever worked with in numbers was South Africans. Friend worked with E.europeans, said the poles were friendly, but the baltic state workers were all miserable fcuks.

HOLA4414

How do you turn a fox into and elephant.................................marry it!

Well that does sum up quite a few Eastern block women albeit it's easy to generalize. My cousin married a real babe, she had a kid, now looks like a 20 ton bus. Very nice personality though. I spent a year in Turkey there Russians just need the same as us, 10 pounds for a visa hence there were loads of them there. They have a different culture, their men tend to treat them far less well than we do, and the men have lot a more drink problems than us (if you can believe that). I met four women who husbands had been killed, it's tough back home. Obviously look out for gold diggers, plenty of them to be found, there used to all's fair in love and war, no prisoners taken, in general and I stress in general. Needless to say they use sex to get what they want, no change there then! I was badly used and abused myself. :lol: It's obvious really, if your 45 - 55 years old, bald, fat / obese bankster with zero personality and you meet this 30 / 35 year old stunning eastern block girl, don't be surprised if after a few years marriage she divorces you!

HOLA4415
The sad thing is that a lot of british woman will then be left on the shelf.

This is already happening, from my own anecdotal experience. Far too many British girls been sold the "career lie" and are pursing various work related activities to the detriment of finding a man and starting a family. Coupled with the fact their standards are literally sky high and it seems many start getting to the late 30s firmly and permanently on the shelf.

It seems these days British men are more into having families than women and realisticly that means women less than 35 years of age.

HOLA4416

Most EE women don't like none-whites sadly. Also many of them do lie and are gold-diggers. This is a great shame because I am still looking for some ukrainian beauties to have a-nal sex with....

HOLA4417
From my experience (and I have a lot of it in this area) you have to account for the Slavic cultural preoccupation with secrets and lies. Don't believe anything they say and discard when the funding requests get out of hand and you'll be fine.

But I bet you had fun tho ;)

I had a polish gf for a couple of years and she was good looking and clever, just quite high maintenance

Generally from what I saw of her and her friends they are a pretty headstrong bunch though :unsure:

And he's right about the secrets

Often there is a reason apart from earning a living that they have left their home country eg. education, abusive spouse, divorce, escape debts etc.

HOLA4418

+10

Perhaps I just met a bad apple, But Lies, lots of attempted Manipulation, and fits of anger and tears, break-ins, screaming tantrums, no line between reality and invention, at the end it my life was like a film, BUT all along she said she was very dedicated and jealous and untrustworthy. Lots of issues....

Perhaps it is a catholic thing?

HOLA4419
+10

Perhaps I just met a bad apple, But Lies, lots of attempted Manipulation, and fits of anger and tears, break-ins, screaming tantrums, no line between reality and invention, at the end it my life was like a film, BUT all along she said she was very dedicated and jealous and untrustworthy. Lots of issues....

Perhaps it is a catholic thing?

and you got sucked in anyway?

she must have had other assets? ;)

HOLA4420

I tell you where it has made a massive difference. Portugal. I've spent a bit of time in Lisbon ten years back and it was nigh on impossible to get laid. Catholic country and all that. Quite happen to arrange a date to have coffee and let something build up but no action, not for a while anyway.

However, recently a load of EE girls have gone there, and of course they just put out straight away, so now all the Portuguese girls have to as well to compete.

A sterling example of the benefit of free trade and freedom of movement if ever I saw one.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
I tell you where it has made a massive difference. Portugal. I've spent a bit of time in Lisbon ten years back and it was nigh on impossible to get laid. Catholic country and all that. Quite happen to arrange a date to have coffee and let something build up but no action, not for a while anyway.

However, recently a load of EE girls have gone there, and of course they just put out straight away, so now all the Portuguese girls have to as well to compete.

A sterling example of the benefit of free trade and freedom of movement if ever I saw one.

Some might see it as an example of a race to the bottom :)

PS No play on words intended!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Ha, that reminds me of a Greek girl I met prior to my now wife. It was exactly as you said, we went out for numerous 'dates' either for coffee or wine but to be honest I never go anywhere, not even a kiss. I'm quite a reserved fella so that didn't help my cause but despite that there didn't seem to be any vibes from her that she wanted to take things any further than passing the time.

Then again, maybe it is cos I is mingin'.

Archived