Question? Time

HOLA441
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Ken's rattled. Rantzen's a populist crowd-pleaser, who can whip 'em up.

The panel mix and the questions coming in have thrown Ken. He's trying to recover ground, but failing.

He'll need a few brandies and five inches of Monte Christo in the Green Room to get over this.

watching Clark Ken squirm is great

Uncle Monte?

HOLA443
Toynbee 12th June:

>>

I supported Tony Blair right through the 2005 election, despite the Iraq war, as I thought he had one more election win in him. But when he plummeted in the polls and became a liability for Labour, he had to go.

>>

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/20...our-coup-glover

An apparatchik of the very worst order.

She reminds me of Lynn, Alan Partridge's PA.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Right now I feel like I can see into the future.

Throughout history people would have given anything for this power.

How unfair is it, that the moment I am gifted this insight is the eve of a nightmare?

If you want to buy a house , buy one FFS

I dont think it matters any more

I have had a BAD evening.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest sillybear2
She looks like an all in wrestler, may be necessary given whats going on in her party !

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought everyone knew Diane Abbott is simply Mandelson in drag, 'Big Mommas House' styleee.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Question Time seems to be only visiting Labour heartlands of recent editions. Coincidence?

Well they are in Cornwall next week, and Labour came 6th in that lovely part of the world behind Tories, Libs, UKIP, Greens and the nationalist Cornish party Mebyon Kernow.

We have this image in England of the Cornish being a bit simple, I think we need to re-apraise some stereotypes. However I fully expect next weeks audience to be full of Brummies and Cockneys who have escaped the rat ace and moved to Cornwall.

Edited by oneStepTwoStep

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest UK Debt Slave

I gave up after the first question.

Ken Clarke was trying desperately to make it look OK saying that MPs weren't responsible for redacting their expense claims and that smug self righteous Lib Dem idiot was doing the same

What a repulsive bunch of individuals

And it seems the audience is now hand picked from the NHS, schools, civil service and other NuLab friendly walks of life, presumably to reduce the temperature a little after some of the earlier shows where people like Minger Cambell and Eric Pickles were made to look like the total wan*stains they obviously are.

As for Dimbleby, I hope one day, someone sticks pins in his eyeballs

Edited by UK Debt Slave

HOLA4423
I gave up after the first question.

Ken Clarke was trying desperately to make it look OK saying that MPs weren't responsible for redacting their expense claims and that smug self righteous Lib Dem idiot was doing the same

What a repulsive bunch of individuals

And it seems the audience is now hand picked from the NHS, schools, civil service and other NuLab friendly walks of life, presumably to reduce the temperature a little after some of the earlier shows where people like Minger Cambell and Eric Pickles were made to look like the total wan*stains they obviously are.

As for Dimbleby, I hope one day, someone sticks pins in his eyeballs

+1

the bbc is a worthless, toothless, expensive deceitful propaganda machine.

and this 'show' really makes it obvious.

HOLA4424
matthew_kelly.jpg

And Tonight Matthew, the panel are going to be.........

Labour peer Lord Falconer, Conservative shadow secretary for business and regulatory reform Kenneth Clarke, Liberal Democrat foreign affairs spokesman Edward Davey, political commentator Polly Toynbee, and journalist and campaigner Esther Rantzen.

Let's hope the audience are on top form again.

BBC on top form in terms of left wing bias (which of course to them is not bias as that's the way they were genetically designed) -

Falconer - Labour

Toynbee - Labour supported Guardian columnist

Clarke - left of centre Tory

Davey - lefty Liberal

Rantzen - Ranter in chief and general good egg

HOLA4425