House Price Crash Forum

Poland Goes To Imf For 20bn Credit Line

HOLA441
Is this one of the eastern Euro nations that has had loads of loans from the Eurozone ?

IMF loans = restructuring of society in the banksters favour = stronger currency.

And riots, bank failures, food shortages, martial law etc for the people.

HOLA442
this from last month

Poland has scotched rumours that it will seek emergency funding to aid its creaking economy by saying that it will contribute a $1.5bn (£1bn) to the International Monetary Fund

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...tched-fund.html

So this is how it works then!

Lend the IMF $1.5bn and then borrow $20bn 3 weeks later, it's obviously a new form of fractional reserve banking in which the borrower has to provide the fraction, the IMF then creates the money in the usual way. (let's call it keyboard money)

This could be the new parrotdime.....but then again, it's not so different to putting down a deposit for a mortgage。

I wonder how much deposit Gordon has put down?

HOLA443
HOLA444

There's no shame at all in this. None. It's not shameful. No shame, no shame, no shame. They can be proud! It's a sign of strong fundamentals. It's not like the old days in any way. No shame. None. In fact Mandelslime thinks there is so little shame that the UK would benefit too.

HOLA445
IMF loans = restructuring of society in the banksters favour = stronger currency.

And riots, bank failures, food shortages, martial law etc for the people.

at least theyve got the camps already built. :ph34r:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
this from last month

Poland has scotched rumours that it will seek emergency funding to aid its creaking economy by saying that it will contribute a $1.5bn (£1bn) to the International Monetary Fund

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...tched-fund.html

Unfortunately their contact Dr Joseph Agadudu failed to turn up at Lagos airport with the suitcase containing $4,000,000 (Four Million Dollar)...

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Hmm reminds me of Peter and Dan Snows "documentary" on the what made the UK rich. They were almost in love with the banksters. Might have to watch that again when I need a good laugh.

I fear I'm going to be waiting a long time for the 'What Makes Britain Poor' follow-up.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Was chatting to some Polish friends. They thought the $20bn was a good idea, shore up reserves etc, and not like Hungary/Iceland etc.

Can anyone suggest any evidence/argument in which i can destroy their optimism?

No. Your Polish friends are correct.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421