House Price Crash Forum

Watch The Famous 2003/4 Mortgage Fraud Programme

HOLA441

OK everyone!

I have - for nearly FIVE YEARS!!! - gone on about The Money Programme about MORTGAGE FRAUD that was broadcast at the end of 2003 and start of 2004!!!

HERE IT IS!!!!!!

LIAR LOANS GIVEN OUT LIKE CONFETTI WHEREVER THEY WENT!!!

WATCH HOW THE "MARKET" WAS ARTIFICIALLY MANIPULATED & HIKED AND COMPLETELY SKEWED - AND "PRICES" PUMPED UP BY ENDEMIC & MASSIVE, MASSIVE, FRAUD!!!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...75&hl=en-GB

It lasts nearly 30 minutes -- 30 minutes of stunning fraud......

SIT BACK AND WATCH HOW THIS GAVE US ALL THE WARNING WE NEEDED!!

WATCH HOW LIE-TO-BUY WAS DONE 5 YEARS AGO -- AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

WATCH MORTGAGE FRAUD AND LIAR LOANS IN ACTION!!

IT HAS GONE ON FOR WELL OVER 5 YEARS -- AND STILL GOES ON!!! HERE ARE THE ORIGINS OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST EVER PYRAMID SELLING SCAM AND FRAUD THAT HAVE LED US TO NEAR-MELTDOWN - AND THE BANKS ON THEIR KNEES.... BEGGING FOR HELP AND MONEY........... PATHETIC!!

ON THE DAY THAT BRADFORD & BINGLEY TOTTERS ON THE ABYSS -- AND ONE YEAR AFTER THE NORTHERN CROCK BUST -- WATCH HOW WE GOT TO ALL THIS!!!

WATCH AND ENJOY!!!

WATCH HOW WE GOT TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY IN JULY 2008...........

Edited by eric pebble

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
All thanks to Bosh --- he deserves a serious pat on the back!!

Yes, I remember your discussion with Bosh over this a few days / weeks ago.

Well done Bosh.

Eric: I remember this programme well. It was one of the primary reasons why I gave the housing market a wide berth.

And i'm glad I did.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
The really sickening thing is that the 'bubble' prices they talk about in the programme seem positively reasonable by today's standards. This whole mess was totally avoidable!

House prices will now inevitably have to fall over 40%.

...mad isn't it. That was 5 years ago!!

HOLA4414

Eric thanks for the post, a bit of great HPC nostalgia.

This was seminal moment for me with regards for the impending HPC. At the time I naively thought this whistle blowing would have caused enough ripple to potential cause the start, little did I know it was going to go on for another 4 years!. I did not trade up and buy a bigger house for which I am very grateful to this programme for. Then I found HPC.co.uk in middle of 06 and the veil was lifted further and the true horror of what we now face became clear. :ph34r:

HOLA4415
Eric thanks for the post, a bit of great HPC nostalgia.

This was seminal moment for me with regards for the impending HPC. At the time I naively thought this whistle blowing would have caused enough ripple to potential cause the start, little did I know it was going to go on for another 4 years!. I did not trade up and buy a bigger house for which I am very grateful to this programme for. Then I found HPC.co.uk in middle of 06 and the veil was lifted further and the true horror of what we now face became clear. :ph34r:

It's a great pleasure ---- Many thanks to Bosh

BTW --- The video gets a bit faded/rocky in the last 2 minutes or so due to techy problems -- but this should be little problem --- it lasts 29 minutes --- and it says is all............

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
OK everyone!

I have - for nearly FIVE YEARS!!! - gone on about The Money Programme about MORTGAGE FRAUD that was broadcast at the end of 2003 and start of 2004!!!

It wasn't the money programme but I also remember watchine a property documentary around the

same time. They had the boss from Bradford & Bingley on it. He was ramping btl as a win, win

situation as all those he loaned money to to purchase a btl would have good jobs and were more

than happy to subsidise the tenants rent. Mmmm, hindsights a wonderful thing.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest Bart of Darkness

Good to see you back Eric, and what a way to return.

All thanks to Bosh --- he deserves a serious pat on the back!!

Indeed. I'd like to add a virtual pat on the back to all those Bosh is likely to receive. Excellent work.

(Good job they are virtual otherwise poor Bosh would be black & blue by now!)

HOLA4420

best bit is when mr joe public is shown the videotape and expresses disbelief that someone who works for an estate agency (the broker) would act dishonestly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't have signature yet

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425