House Price Crash Forum

I T V1 Tonight with Fiona Foster 09.01.08

HOLA441
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
IR may be cut tommorrow 'to give the housing market a boost' :angry: When will they just leave the f*cker to die a natural death? No-one pumps their 120-year old gran full of amphetamines on her deathbed so she gives a last twitch to cheer everyone up, do they?

precisely. I wanted to punch the TV. What the F*** has that got to do with the housing market? What about everything else.?

That ruined a very good program (ok, apart from the twins).

And well done again to FP

HOLA443
Well done FP, yet again.

That lemming girl at the end getting moist over being the ultimate 'greater fool'.

Don't forget to put the squatters notice on the door on the way out :rolleyes:

DEFNITELY

I envy the emigrating sellers, who managed to flog it to the FTB who thought they got a bargain - the sh7t is about to hit the fan in this country real bad in the next few years

Must be laughing right now in the Costa del sol.

Edited by notanewmember

HOLA444
HOLA445
aston martins, portfolios, biting the hand the feeds...pair of twats. :angry: what was their agency called anyone?

M & P estate agents, initials of there first names surname was Jones , you might want to bell them as they might put some business your way :lol: .

HOLA446
Good programme. General consensus was prices will fall. One guy thought up to 40% over next 3 years, while 2 estate agent brothers thought the market would remain strong.

Surprise was that programme conclusion was that London prices would hold up - contrary to some of anecdotal evidence on here.

The big difference now is that the media seems to be welcoming a house price slide, whereas in the early 90's it was a tale of woe as far as the media were concerned.

That's what they said about commercial property in London last year - now look at it!

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest pioneer31

I've still got the Tonight episode with those 2 rent boys on from about 18 months ago - when Rosie Millard, Maitland and Phil (pwwwwice yourr pwwwwoprty) were on the 'panel'

A very good programme overall - it was almost unchallenged by brain dead VI's. Plenty of bear food to wake this dopey nation up

Pity about the desperate plea at the end for IR's to be cut tomorrow - "to save the market" - like it will of course :rolleyes:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
FP straight in - go on son.

Very brave predictions there from FP, but as he probably plays chess a lot using the flooring his brains are on good form so I dare say he wouldn't say it if there wasn't real reason to.

This piece of programming is gold dust!!!!!!

Well, Tonight has run 2 or 3 previous Property Is Overvalued" programmes going back I think to something like 2003. This is not the first time they've said it's game over for HPI.

This is great. Do many people still watch ITV?

I think they'd agree that their audience share is not what it was. But they are improving quality all the time so picking up audiences now probably. They certainly had an extra 10,000 tonight!

and now the classic "sell for less than it's worth"

LOL yeah

The twins
orderly queue for who gets to give them a good *******

They do kind of irritate in a stereotypical kind of way LOL :lol:

A bit of "London won't go down", "could be bargains for FTBs" and "IR might go down tomorrow", but generally very, very bearish.

FP excellent again.

What annoys me is as she said, the govt may cut rates again tomorrow to save the housing market. I mean, why? Come on govt sorry I mean BoE, you can't build an economy on people spending because they think their house is going up. It's just REALLY embarrassingly pathetic. We've loads of talent on these islands, how about you use it and pay it well and not tax its t!ts off and devalue its earnings by inflation?

aston martins, portfolios, biting the hand the feeds...pair of twats. :angry: what was their agency called anyone?

Very Scared Looking Twins Estates

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest pioneer31
No-one pumps their 120-year old gran full of amphetamines on her deathbed so she gives a last twitch to cheer everyone up, do they?

:lol:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest pioneer31
posting this on youtube at present - first one should be up in about 20 mins

Can we get the You Tube link on Facebook, as a massive chain letter? (like all those bogus ones that are sent round)

The WHOLE WORLD needs to see this show.

Include a message saying "If you don't pass this link on, you will be ravaged by the devil forever more"

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

F@cking hell

176 Users reading this thread

122 guests, com'on men and women register, lets hear your views! ;)

49 members, what is up with people!

Freedom of speech, we are now at sea, enjoy, the Fat Dictator, is on the run we hope, his miracle, is a MIRAGE!

Edited by Panda

HOLA4424
HOLA4425