House Price Crash Forum

Telegraph: If you’re under 50, it’s time to jump ship – get out of Britain while you can

HOLA441
On 20/08/2023 at 21:23, abbot26 said:

Exactly burk, exactly. The question is why, why are our politicians doing it, it’s not just the current crop, it started with Major and has been snowballing ever since, what’s the end game here ?

My personal view is to collapse the economy and bring in the great reset/cbdc. They can't do this whilst there's an informed indigenous class of people that actually care about what is happening to their country.

So the importing of 3rd world detritus will continue until a large enough voting block forms. Think NuLabours strategy through the early 2000's to shore up the vote. Make no mistake this is about reducing the white British to a minority in their own country.

Its an EU/Soros/WEF plan, never forget the origins of the EU and the backgrounds of the likes of Schwab and Soros, it was all baked into the cake decades back.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
2 minutes ago, burk said:

My personal view is to collapse the economy and bring in the great reset/cbdc. They can't do this whilst there's an informed indigenous class of people that actually care about what is happening to their country.

So the importing of 3rd world detritus will continue until a large enough voting block forms. Think NuLabours strategy through the early 2000's to shore up the vote. Make no mistake this is about reducing the white British to a minority in their own country.

Its an EU/Soros/WEF plan, never forget the origins of the EU and the backgrounds of the likes of Schwab and Soros, it was all baked into the cake decades back.

Yes, you can believe that if you are determined to.

Like much hard right stuff, it is an argument imported from the USA and grafted on. In the USA, it is used to wave away why black people overwhelmingly vote against the Republican party. It says, racism is not real, it is a sinister conspiracy to replace the real people. 

It is silly. And, of course, Soros. Not Murdoch who actively controls much political media. Not the super wealthy, no it is those in the shadows.

HOLA443
On 21/08/2023 at 05:06, canbuywontbuy said:
  • It seems that the consequences of ignoring reality have not yet reached the people who still promote the idea of mass and unlimited immigration.

You're absolutely right, as we both know from the other thread regarding mass immigration, it's always left wing, middle class types who are quick to shout 'racist' when anyone dares question the policy and are the first to cry in public for more migrants, who are never affected.

#luxurybeliefs

I'm still blown away by these people who propound the wholesale import from countries who's religions are utterly intolerant and who's culture is totally incompatible with Western values who would be first against the wall if these imports got a bigger foot hold. 

#naivebeyondwords 

Edited by burk

HOLA444
24 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

Yes, you can believe that if you are determined to.

Like much hard right stuff, it is an argument imported from the USA and grafted on. In the USA, it is used to wave away why black people overwhelmingly vote against the Republican party. It says, racism is not real, it is a sinister conspiracy to replace the real people. 

It is silly. And, of course, Soros. Not Murdoch who actively controls much political media. Not the super wealthy, no it is those in the shadows.

Do you have working eyeballs?

Or are you another comfy liberal refusing to see what's staring you in the face?

It is something of an irony so many come from Africa to the West having gained their independence from the 'evil' White man that they should be ruled by him again.

Talk about lazy.................

HOLA445
HOLA446
48 minutes ago, burk said:

You're absolutely right, as we both know from the other thread regarding mass immigration, it's always left wing, middle class types who are quick to shout 'racist' when anyone dares question the policy and are the first to cry in public for more migrants, who are never affected.

#luxurybeliefs

Indeed, they are luxury "beliefs" (more like...feel-good, dopamine-releasing notions) that would not withstand an ounce of pressure if their lives were inconvenienced when at last - the reality of uncontrolled immigration finally reaches their front gate.  Then they'll reach for the padlock, make sure the alarm is set, ensure they secure their border as much as possible.

Lots of uber-liberal Swedes have been "converted" in this way in recent years when they realise middle-eastern culture doesn't mix at all with their liberal Scandinavian one. Suddenly what were once safe areas are now "no go" ones.  It's why almost every country outside the liberal western European ones vet who comes into their country, in what number, whether they have skills, do they have a criminal background etc. These immigration policies have worked for decades for almost every country on the planet. If a country wants to be looser, then they can run that experiment.  It never tends to end that well though.  You tend to get a ghettoized population in your major urban centres, crime goes up, people become more divided.

I'm still blown away by these people who propound the wholesale import from countries who's religions are utterly intolerant and who's culture is totally incompatible with Western values who would be first against the wall if these imports got a bigger foot hold. 

#naivebeyondwords 

Who knew that importing intolerant people to a country would cause more acts of intolerance (e.g. homophobia) happening in that country.  Well, anyone with common sense knew.

Edited by canbuywontbuy

HOLA447
37 minutes ago, burk said:

Do you have working eyeballs?

Or are you another comfy liberal refusing to see what's staring you in the face?

It is something of an irony so many come from Africa to the West having gained their independence from the 'evil' White man that they should be ruled by him again.

Talk about lazy.................

You do not speak for all working people. 

You speak for people who like being screwed as long as you can blame poor people for having all the wealth.

HOLA448
On 8/20/2023 at 9:23 PM, abbot26 said:

what’s the end game here ?

There is no end game, the UK has been living of its past, the UK has done very well having no major natural resources and going through a process of de-industrialisation, the options were Woke or Nationalism both have strengths and weakness 

HOLA449
1 hour ago, Bob8 said:

You do not speak for all working people. 

You speak for people who like being screwed as long as you can blame poor people for having all the wealth.

Never said I did treacle, sounds like someone thinks in absolutes, not very nuanced?

Not my problem You simply refuse to see what I and many see and  can't / won't entertain a viewpoint outside your political purview..........

Save the nhs, all migrants welcome, black lives matter................yawn.

HOLA4410
33 minutes ago, burk said:

Never said I did treacle, sounds like someone thinks in absolutes, not very nuanced?

Not my problem You simply refuse to see what I and many see and  can't / won't entertain a viewpoint outside your political purview..........

Save the nhs, all migrants welcome, black lives matter................yawn.

Bob is too busy cheering on the economic migrant taxi service (RNLI) to worry about the majority viewpoint, pound to a pinch of sh!t he votes illiberal undemocrat 

HOLA4411
1 hour ago, abbot26 said:

Bob is too busy cheering on the economic migrant taxi service (RNLI) to worry about the majority viewpoint, pound to a pinch of sh!t he votes illiberal undemocrat 

Nob lives in Denmark. I have asked him what the policy is there regarding Asylum seekers and FOM within the EU but he has me on ignore so has never replied.  

HOLA4412
24 minutes ago, Insane said:

Nob lives in Denmark. I have asked him what the policy is there regarding Asylum seekers and FOM within the EU but he has me on ignore so has never replied.  

Denmark is experiencing a spike of immigration numbers > https://www.dst.dk/en/Statistik/emner/borgere/flytninger/ind-og-udvandring

Who knows how that's going to turn out.

re-edit(!): let's see if Denmark goes the way of Sweden (took that comment out earlier).

Edited by canbuywontbuy

HOLA4413
1 minute ago, canbuywontbuy said:

I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it goes the way of Sweden.

I watched a documentary recently where it was stated they do not let people live in Ghettos. They make them spread out. 

It also stated how safe the country was, they leave the school gates and doors open just as it was here back in the 70's when I was at school. I passed my old primary school recently it is surrounded by high fences with access via turnstiles and ID passes, more like prison access than school access.  

HOLA4414
3 minutes ago, Insane said:

I watched a documentary recently where it was stated they do not let people live in Ghettos. They make them spread out. 

It also stated how safe the country was, they leave the school gates and doors open just as it was here back in the 70's when I was at school. I passed my old primary school recently it is surrounded by high fences with access via turnstiles and ID passes, more like prison access than school access.  

Oh wow - you are in Sweden now, or just lived there before? My mum was Swedish (past away nearly 10 years ago). I spent many summers in the 1980s in Sweden. Pure bliss, safe place, wonderful memories.

Edited by canbuywontbuy

HOLA4415
6 minutes ago, canbuywontbuy said:

Oh wow - you are in Sweden now, or just lived there before? My mum was Swedish (past away nearly 10 years ago). I spent many summers in the 1980s in Sweden. Pure bliss, safe place, wonderful memories.

No UK. 

London Suburbs. My primary school was on a corner and people would cut through it as a short cut the gates were open all day, the doors were not locked but there was never a problem. I was 8 when I was taking my little brother to and from school on the Bus. Today people won't let their children out of their sight. 

HOLA4416
12 minutes ago, Insane said:

No UK. 

London Suburbs. My primary school was on a corner and people would cut through it as a short cut the gates were open all day, the doors were not locked but there was never a problem. I was 8 when I was taking my little brother to and from school on the Bus. Today people won't let their children out of their sight. 

....but is that not everywhere these days?....not solely London suburbs, I don't think that has anything to do with types of people......good and bad all kinds of people.;)

HOLA4417
23 minutes ago, winkie said:

.but is that not everywhere these days?....not solely London suburbs, I don't think that has anything to do with types of people...

Maybe it is in most places in the UK. It never used to be the case and as I was saying it is not the case in Denmark. 

What do you mean by " I don't think that has anything to do with types of people" ? It has to do with places that were very safe are not safe now. It has to do with this country having lost Law and Order compared to what we had in the past. 

23 minutes ago, winkie said:

good and bad all kinds of people

Looks like the bad ones are winning. 

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
1 hour ago, canbuywontbuy said:

Denmark is experiencing a spike of immigration numbers > https://www.dst.dk/en/Statistik/emner/borgere/flytninger/ind-og-udvandring

Who knows how that's going to turn out.

re-edit(!): let's see if Denmark goes the way of Sweden (took that comment out earlier).

Doesn’t take a genius to predict how that will turn out, it’s another case of ‘import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world’.

HOLA4420
On 17/08/2023 at 16:01, skomer said:

I have met many Americans recently, either where I work or holidaying in UK/Europe that are now actively considering a plan B in case Trump gets elected… many of them are looking at UK !

😄  😄  😄  😄  😄 

Cos Biden is doing so well and all those Democrat cities are such a pleasure to visit and live in.

Don't think any libtards left in 2016 and won't in 2024 although the country would be vastly improved with their leaving.

HOLA4421
1 hour ago, Oliver Sutton said:

😄  😄  😄  😄  😄 

Cos Biden is doing so well and all those Democrat cities are such a pleasure to visit and live in.

Don't think any libtards left in 2016 and won't in 2024 although the country would be vastly improved with their leaving.

Many were going to leave the UK if Boris became PM. I saw a few so called celebrities on the TV saying they would go but they are still here. 

HOLA4422
6 hours ago, Oliver Sutton said:

😄  😄  😄  😄  😄 

Literally millions of democrats have voted with their feet, and deserted democrat states and moved to republican ones.  California is seeing a mass exodus.  Look at San Francisco.  It's EMPTY.  No shops open, hotels all packing up and leaving as are businesses in general, and the general public!

The idea that people suffer such profound TDS that they ignore the unfolding disasters in Dem urban centres like San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia is...well, typical of the hysteria in recent years.  It's exactly like saying "stay home, stay safe....unless there's a BLM protest".  Mass psychosis is very real. 

HOLA4423
10 hours ago, Insane said:

No UK. 

I grew up in the UK in the late 70s/80s.  Yes, that's how it was.

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, canbuywontbuy said:

I grew up in the UK in the late 70s/80s.  Yes, that's how it was.

I grew up in Australia at that time, and it was similar.

Nowadays the suburban streets and parks are empty, but I’m not sure if that is because people are afraid some deviant will snatch their kid or whether the kids themselves all genuinely prefer to be staring at a screen indoors….😬

HOLA4425
On 20/08/2023 at 15:05, reddog said:

Most of the people who theorise about emigrating will never do it anyway.

This is true. Though I can never understand it.

I think it comes down to basic physics, “ A body in motion tends to stay in motion” and the opposite.
Or that phrase from the Stephen King book “ Misery” where the bedridden author speculates over why Polish Jews didn’t move out of Poland even when the Wehrmacht was poised to invade. “ We Jews are very attached to our pianos, and we couldn’t take them with us” 

I’ve moved countries half a dozen times in the last 25 years.