• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
6 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

Meeow!

You might cry, logos and brand names are annoying.......nice small label tucked in hidden out of view, nobody needs to see it, unless you want to be a walking advertising sale board.;)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA448
On 8/19/2023 at 8:51 PM, Staffsknot said:

He is deliberately engaging in twatish behaviour to get attention.

Even Linehan's ex-wife has said he's on a one man crusade to be the biggest arsehole - he is vile and just because he wrote a few great TV shows doesn't make him less of an arsehole.

Most of the fringe comedians hate that he is there and he is getting the attention - which was solely his aim.

Bit like the proponent of the Bud Light boycott, a certain Kid Rock ( famous for badly remaking 70s tunes for nostalgic rednecks) has been outed as being a paid promoter of a rival product. Shock horror.

The 'I have been cancelled' card is pulled out claiming free speech, not realising free speech is not everyone must listen to you.

Next up you can claim Russell Brand is being cancelled as he does... obviously nothing to do with the many allegations he's a sex pest that have been persisent and miraculously he tacked to the consiracy crap moment that started being chattered about.

Or as it turns out he's been vindicated for speaking out. 

Said it before and I'll say it again...You're a prize imbecil.

The findings of a major review that concluded that medical treatment in children’s gender care has been based on weak evidence has shone a spotlight on the need to “exercise extreme caution” in this area, the Prime Minister has said. The Cass Review’s final report, published on Wednesday, said children have been let down by a lack of research and evidence on the use of puberty blockers and hormones, in a debate that it said has become exceptionally toxic.

HOLA449
2 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

Or as it turns out he's been vindicated for speaking out. 

Said it before and I'll say it again...You're a prize imbecil.

The findings of a major review that concluded that medical treatment in children’s gender care has been based on weak evidence has shone a spotlight on the need to “exercise extreme caution” in this area, the Prime Minister has said. The Cass Review’s final report, published on Wednesday, said children have been let down by a lack of research and evidence on the use of puberty blockers and hormones, in a debate that it said has become exceptionally toxic.

There is no woke ideal our blue-haired spud-peeler from the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps won't defend, nor any person who draws the ire of the alphabet mafia that they won't attack.

We will find these opinions to be very much 'of the time' in future, with statements before 2016-2024 TV shows, films, and "comedy", that warn of 'discriminatory, racist, and sexist language' ;)

Boy has it been all of the above, and not inclusive in the slightest...

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
1 minute ago, Huggy said:

There is no woke ideal our blue-haired spud-peeler from the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps won't defend, nor any person who draws the ire of the alphabet mafia that they won't attack.

We will find these opinions to be very much 'of the time' in future, with statements before 2016-2024 TV shows, films, and "comedy", that warn of 'discriminatory, racist, and sexist language' ;)

Boy has it been all of the above, and not inclusive in the slightest...

In my youth I crossed paths once with a pair of wacko doctors with an utterly sh1te theory, see below link. I had heat exhaustion, had a few nights in Middlesbrough hospital and these morons decided to interview me behind my parent's back on the basis if I was being molested. 

No grounds for this line of questioning but they were obsessed about secret devil worship cults which was the vogue thing to do back in the 80's. 

Thankfully I was old enough to see through their loaded questions.  

They ended up being booted out but they are still practising to this day, unbelievable. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal

This trans thing has just been rinse repeat the next morally questionable vogue thing doing the rounds, plugging kids with hormones blockers on a complete whack job theory and people slapped themselves on their backs of what a great idea it was. 

They've permanently damaged people for life on this. 

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420