House Price Crash Forum

Covid - is there trouble ahead? New mutation and travel bans.

HOLA441
  • Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
2 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

You could have had BMJ too, which is also in my above post next one from Nature Medicine. It's a fraction of what is out there, NEJM and many more.

A fraction of what, Lankaka? The number of flagrantly dishonest links you copy/paste from the Trumprrr web on the daily?

How's your doomsday prediction for 2022 working out btw?

You've gone very quiet about that recently. 🤣

stefan-lanka.jpg?w=750&f=1&nofb=1

HOLA444
15 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Oh I see, fake stats aren't an issue for you then. Along with ignoring JCVI advice on vaccines for 12 - 15 year olds?

Taiwan halts 2nd-dose BioNTech vaccinations for ages 12-17 amid concerns of myocarditis

Children with learning disabilities offered 'do not resuscitate' orders during Covid pandemic 

Protect the vulnerable!

Great Britain: Excess Mortality Among Children After Vaccine Rollout

Is it just a coincidence that deaths among children have increased by 62% since the rollout of the mRNA shots (up to 400% in vulnerable children) against the five-year average?

3rd child in Vietnam dies after Covid vaccination

For someone who has never posted anything, what do you make of this?

Here's a study claiming to distinguish between myocarditis as being the result of either vaccine or Sars-Cov-2, which uses all vaccinated people in its data.

Here's a study claiming to distinguish between thrombocytopenia as being the result of either vaccine or Sars-Cov-2, which uses all vaccinated people in its data.

Even if you were to believe that these papers show a distinction between vaccinated and "Sars-Cov-2", which they do not, this is like saying if you are vaccinated you are still more likely to get myocarditis & blood clots if you get what you are supposedly vaccinated for.

Why would i post anything persuading to not take the jab, most have already.

Its a bit late now regardless. I never took the mRNa jab regardless of these stories just personal choice. If I'm forced to with mandates its Az jab or nothing is my answer. 

I have already had covid.

HOLA445
HOLA446
7 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

You're agreeing with me that Scientific American is a reputable source of news?

Fairly reputable source of science related news, sure.

I'm not sure they'd be interested in individual adverse events stories, though.

New Scientist includes a lot of speculation as well. Maybe adverse events don't exist if we don't look for them?

1636308841_new-scientist-11_6_2021_downm

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
40 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Not knowingly. Maybe Dr. Hilary chucked that one in there. You post nothing. Now stop making hay out of .001% and prove that many I post are fake.

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/tv/dr-hilary-jones-sparks-ofcom-complaints-after-covid-claim-on-lorraine/

Again, you're digging a huge hole here.

If you post made up nonsense, from sites notorious to anyone with half a brain for made up nonsense, than the burden of proof is NOT on everyone else to prove your own stupidity.

You appear well on the way to proving it yourself, mind.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Just now, zugzwang said:

A fraction of what, Lankaka? The number of flagrantly dishonest links you copy/paste from the Trumprrr web on the daily?

stefan-lanka.jpg?w=750&f=1&nofb=1

You aren't making an argument and the majority of links I post on this issue are from scientific journals.

Just now, zugzwang said:

How's your doomsday prediction for 2022 working out btw?

You've gone very quiet about that recently. 🤣

So far quite well unfortunately. It's still winter now so we'll know more later.

Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigData Analysis of 145 Countries

"Results indicate that the treatment (vaccine administration) has a strong and statistically significant propensity to causally increase the values in either y1 or y2 over and above what would have been expected with no treatment."

"89.84% of statistically significant countries showed an increase in total deaths per million associated with COVID-19 due directly to the causal impact of treatment initiation."

"The statistically significant and overwhelmingly positive causal impact after vaccine deployment on the dependent variables total deaths and total cases per million should be highly worrisome for policy makers."

Insurance CEO says deaths up 40% among working age people, and it's not just COVID

"Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday."

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
34 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Putting aside the issue of defining 'reputable news source', that argument, on its own, does not prove the story/claim is fake.

I think we've established by now, this far intot he pandemic, that there are all manner of shenanigans going on in the media world to effectively suppress many 'stories' that would jeopardise the policies that governments have committed themselves to.  As was pointed out here, just few posts above, the Oz govt. is publicly acknowledging that deporting Novak is because his presence would risk upsetting that particular apple cart of promoting vaccines, and other related pandemic policies they have pushed.

It's not that hard.

All anyone into this stuff needs to find are sources outside the network of guff that big parts of the internet now are. If the stories can't be found outside Twitter or the weird anti-vax conspiracy sites, then it's likely nonsense.

As much as I like to kick mainstream journalism, I really don't think there has been a lack of reporting or criticism of the deaths and risk etc.

The Spectator (which I don't personally like) has made a point of it. It's all over a lot of the papers I still take as well.

Edited by byron78

HOLA4417
2 minutes ago, byron78 said:

For me, totally!

A lot of the trolls and bots make me laugh.

I quite enjoy how wonky and mad it is.

Bit of colour, isn't it?

🤣 

I wish i had never found this place. 

Its full of intelligent posts but completely devoid of commonsense at the same time.

https://fullfact.org/online/vaccine-magnet-bluetooth/

A post on Facebook has claimed to show evidence that getting the Pfizer or AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccinations makes you magnetic at the injection site. The post also includes what it claims is video evidence of this happening, as well as a screenshot of the user’s Bluetooth settings page, which the user claims shows codes for the people nearby who have been vaccinated.🤣🤣🤣

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
2 minutes ago, longgone said:

🤣

I wish i had never found this place. 

Its full of intelligent posts but completely devoid of commonsense at the same time.

https://fullfact.org/online/vaccine-magnet-bluetooth/

A post on Facebook has claimed to show evidence that getting the Pfizer or AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccinations makes you magnetic at the injection site. The post also includes what it claims is video evidence of this happening, as well as a screenshot of the user’s Bluetooth settings page, which the user claims shows codes for the people nearby who have been vaccinated.🤣🤣🤣

Sport2-300678.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Amid the sea of misinformation circulating social media, a self-check for COVID-19 is popping up on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp. Social media users claim people can test themselves for COVID-19 every day by attempting to hold their breath for 10 minutes. 

If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no (COVID-19 caused) Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.”

HOLA4425