• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442

Can't say I've noticed Covid has made my mental health noticeably worse, although I'm fortunate enough that no-one close to me has been badly affected, I've been able to work in the office for most of it so not isolated at home and I live somewhere very pleasant to get out for a stroll. But possibly more because it doesn't actually stand out much against all the things that really make me depressed; Covid will be done and dusted and yesterday's news at some point.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Just now, Bruce Banner said:

A good slice of the economy is dependent on care homes.

I suspect some of those homes will end up closing, due to the genius government policy of forcing 60,000 carers to be sacked, to protect the triple vaccinated from catching covid from people who are only marginally more likely to spread it than the double / triple vaccinated.

Policy fail. Good intentions, road to hell etc etc.

HOLA446
1 hour ago, scottbeard said:

Glad you didn’t get it bad.  Most people get no or fairly mild symptoms.

Of course there is a survivorship bias to posts like this.  If any HPC members have died from COVID they won’t be on here posting to tell us… 

We're double jabbed and still showing symptoms. It's been weeks. 

Decent cardio, healthy BMIs, don't smoke, take vitamins etc. Bored of coughing.

HOLA447
15 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

A good slice of the economy is dependent on care homes.

So what?  A good portion of the economy was once dependent on coal mining.  That's gone. But we're all still here and not living destitute in caves.  IF the care home industry withers away with time the economy will adapt.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA448
6 minutes ago, anonguest said:

So what?  A good portion of the economy was once dependent on coal mining.  We're all still here and not living destitute in caves.  IF the care home industry withers away with time the economy will adapt.

The difference is that Tory MPs, like Philip Hammond, are into care homes in a big way.

HOLA449

The difference is that Tory MPs, like Philip Hammond, are into care homes in a big way.

Well, what with an endemic disease that picks off the elderly now part of the landscape, I'd say his long term investment plans have been stymied a bit!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4410

Austrian police carry out routine checks as unvaccinated enter lockdown | Austria | The Guardian

Those who are found to be in breach of the rules face fines between €500 and €3,600.

“It can happen anytime and anywhere,” the interior minister, Karl Nehammer of the Austrian People’s party, said of the police checks. “Every citizen has to expect to be checked.”

“My aim is very clear: to get the unvaccinated to get vaccinated, not to lock up the unvaccinated,”Schallenberg told ORF radio station.

5184.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

Edited by Bruce Banner

HOLA4411

Austrian police carry out routine checks as unvaccinated enter lockdown | Austria | The Guardian

Those who are found to be in breach of the rules face fines between €500 and €3,600.

“It can happen anytime and anywhere,” the interior minister, Karl Nehammer of the Austrian People’s party, said of the police checks. “Every citizen has to expect to be checked.”

“My aim is very clear: to get the unvaccinated to get vaccinated, not to lock up the unvaccinated,”Schallenberg told ORF radio station.

5184.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

I can't help feeling a sense of irony in seeing that picture.  A group of, no doubt, fully vaccinated 'youngsters' who are at de facto non-existent risk from the disease itself but among highest risk from vaccine side effects.....effectively helping drive the vaccination agenda.  Cannon fodder?

I'm also reminded of a comment from the 1980's TV character 'Arthur Daley', on explaining his aversion to travelling abroad because of having to deal with "iffy water, dodgy khazis and plod with guns😉 LOL

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4412
5 minutes ago, anonguest said:

I can't help feeling a sense of irony in seeing that picture.  A group of, no doubt fully vaccinated, 'youngsters' who are at de facto non-existent risk from the disease itself but among highest risk from vaccine side effects.....effectively helping drive the vaccination agenda.

I'm also reminded of a comment from the 1980's TV character 'Arthur Daley', on explaining his aversion to travelling abroad because of having to deal with "iffy water, dodgy khazis and plod with guns😉 LOL

To be honest, they look a bit "WTF did I get myself into here?"

HOLA4413
5 minutes ago, anonguest said:

I can't help feeling a sense of irony in seeing that picture.  A group of, no doubt fully vaccinated, 'youngsters' who are at de facto non-existent risk from the disease itself but among highest risk from vaccine side effects.....effectively helping drive the vaccination agenda.

I'm also reminded of a comment from the 1980's TV character 'Arthur Daley', on explaining his aversion to travelling abroad because of, "iffy water, dodgy khazis and plod with guns😉 LOL

They're protecting their grandparents by coercing them to get vaccinated.... against their wishes :(.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, anonguest said:

So what?  A good portion of the economy was once dependent on coal mining.  That's gone. But we're all still here and not living destitute in caves.  IF the care home industry withers away with time the economy will adapt.

One of the reasons coal mining is not supporting the economy is that the practical need for it is much reduced. The practical need for care homes is not.

HOLA4415
Just now, Riedquat said:

One of the reasons coal mining is not supporting the economy is that the practical need for it is much reduced. The practical need for care homes is not.

That, no doubt, is/was the rationale for people pursuing care home related investments. Looking at increased life expectancies and extrapolating out to infinity - as City types tend to do.

BUT, as I said in other reply above, the arrival of Covid on the scene likely changes all that (e.g. reduced numbers of old people, reduced life expectancies, etc).  Rather analogous to loads of BTL investors projecting unrealistic expectations for the future of house prices and ability of renters to pay every increasing amounts, etc

HOLA4416
5 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

To be honest, they look a bit "WTF did I get myself into here?"

4 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

They're protecting their grandparents by coercing them to get vaccinated.... against their wishes :(.

As I said a year ago.

gradually

Eventually something like this will do an ID on you via facial recognition or other mark and reference it to records of your status be that COVID vaccination or anything else. Minimal physical enforcement would be required within the constraints of a cashless system.

Here is Boris Johnson own post again, in which he says he will take action on cash.....

HOLA4417
1 hour ago, Riedquat said:

Can't say I've noticed Covid has made my mental health noticeably worse, although I'm fortunate enough that no-one close to me has been badly affected, I've been able to work in the office for most of it so not isolated at home and I live somewhere very pleasant to get out for a stroll. But possibly more because it doesn't actually stand out much against all the things that really make me depressed; Covid will be done and dusted and yesterday's news at some point.

Something to worry about is what happens next.

TPTB and their useful idiots must be salivating at the thought.

They've seen how easily cowered and compliant a large proportion of the population can be made.

They've tested the population with tracing apps, experimental injections, confining perfectly healthy people to effective house arrest, and most of the mongs have happily gone along with it all. Even encouraged it.

They'll have loved the power trip and can't wait for the next one. Everything is in place now for a Totalitarian state.

F knows what will happen if a "virus" comes along which is actually dangerous for the vast majority of the population, kills kids, and doesn't have an average death age of 82 or so.

HOLA4418
Just now, Oliver Sutton said:

Something to worry about is what happens next.

TPTB and their useful idiots must be salivating at the thought.

They've seen how easily cowered and compliant a large proportion of the population can be made.

They've tested the population with tracing apps, experimental injections, confining perfectly healthy people to effective house arrest, and most of the mongs have happily gone along with it all. Even encouraged it.

They'll have loved the power trip and can't wait for the next one. Everything is in place now for a Totalitarian state.

F knows what will happen if a "virus" comes along which is actually dangerous for the vast majority of the population, kills kids, and doesn't have an average death age of 82 or so.

Presumably shoot on sight anyone transgressing whatever, likely irrational, rules that are put in place?  😞

Anyone shot by mistake, just like an unintended vaccine side effect victim today, will be considered the price worth paying to ensure everyones safety - and loads of the lockdown loon types here can be counted on to both excuse it and celebrate it.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
3 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Presumably shoot on sight anyone transgressing whatever, likely irrational, rules that are put in place?  😞

Anyone shot by mistake, just like an unintended vaccine side effect victim today, will be considered the price worth paying to ensure everyones safety - and loads of the lockdown loon types here can be counted on to both excuse it and celebrate it.

Don't give them ideas!

The unvaxxed are just dirty disease ridden sub-human Untermensch in their eyes so it would all be for "the common good".

HOLA4421
3 minutes ago, Oliver Sutton said:

It wont, you have all been groomed since Louis Pasteur did his first plagiarizing fraud. The important thing, to them, is that you believe this bastardisation of bacterial germ theory, while scientists, some of whom, or their family, are jabbing and suffering the consequences.

Side effects of vaccines are similar to "Marburg virus". Ask yourself why I get attacked so much talking about EMF, no leverage from the same people about obesity, underlying health problems, that the CDC changed their method for recording C19 deaths without peer review, flouride in the water, toxic glyphosate in biofuels 20-30% more harmful to lungs than standard fuel, most prolific use in C19 hotspots.

Brazil death trend no different with the same rise for 2020 as 2018 to 2019 and 2017 to 2018 due to demographic changes.

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=26&c=br&l=en

Mexico barely locked down either and had the same 0.04/1000 rate of increase as 2018 - 2019

For Peru the same 0.03/1000 increase as 2017 - 2018 - 2019 - 2020

For the US it is less than 2015 to 2018. For India it's the lowest it has been since year 2000.

etc.

Attacks from multiple angles.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/lab-tests/

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/health/research/08drug.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/business/01payments.html

Why are people so stupid? They like to fit in?

Your compliance will never be enough

1 minute ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Don't give them ideas!

The unvaxxed are just dirty disease ridden sub-human Untermensch in their eyes so it would all be for "the common good".

They are literally taking the p*ss.

blue.thumb.jpg.e35123a87a035a14dbcdbf41bb30e54c.jpg

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
1 minute ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Anything will do.

It's just a symbol that they have been welcomed into the cult.

I know. Many were already in it and not left, yet, this is the culmination.

That Pfizer study again, 20 vaccinated deaths vs 14 unvaccinated deaths. A further 5 vaccinated subjects died over the 15 already dead.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110345

"3 participants in the BNT162b2 group and 2 in the original placebo group who received BNT162b2 after unblinding died. None of these deaths were considered to be related to BNT162b2 by the investigators."   Yet more died, so pretty worthless / meaningless by the figures, even if believed.

and even then it was dodgy: https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Three ‘beloved’ snow leopards died of Covid complications at Nebraska zoo.

"This summer, zoo animals started receiving an experimental Covid vaccine made by Zoetis, a veterinary pharmaceutical company in New Jersey."

Zoetis is a Pfizer Spinoff

HOLA4425