House Price Crash Forum

Boris in LaLa Land

IMHAL

HOLA441
1 minute ago, Dorkins said:

You said Labour were talking about a fictional character's gender in conference speeches and this showed the people of Bolsover that they aren't a serious party. Which conference speech was this? You don't have an answer because it never happened, you made it up.

If it never happened why the below ? 

1 hour ago, Dorkins said:

Life must be pretty good in Bolsover if their biggest problem is the gender of a fictional character, makes me wonder what all that 'left behind' stuff was about.

Make you mind up time . 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
25 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

How dare anyone challenge the socio-sexual normative of the UK's favourite post Empire wish-fulfilment fantasy!

"Give me two c*nts and a ***** of steel, and keep your dirty finger out of my sugar bum, baby."

If Northerners are actually motivated to vote Tory by this then frankly they deserve everything that's coming to them. 😆

I think the same.

If people are stupid enough to keep voting in a government intent on screwing them into the ground, let them.

Political Darwinism.

We've always had millions of useful idiots in the UK tbh. This board has some notable examples. ;)

HOLA443
2 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

These voters are so infected by the culture war that they are totally lost to Labour.

No Labour lost the Voters due to their obsession with minorities while taking their core vote for Granted unitl they can understand that they won't be getting them back , quite simple really. 

HOLA444
HOLA445
21 minutes ago, byron78 said:

I think the same.

If people are stupid enough to keep voting in a government intent on screwing them into the ground, let them.

Political Darwinism.

We've always had millions of useful idiots in the UK tbh. This board has some notable examples. ;)

But the memes spread way way quicker now and are manipulated by politicians 'real time' rather than laboriously built up over time.

It was for example a bit odd that up and down the country, a type of football supporter was suddenly concerned the England team were kneeling in support of communism.  

Or in to the run up to the Tory conference (speech?) our mangled supply chains were laundered into the idea of wage increases.

HOLA446
11 minutes ago, pig said:

It was for example a bit odd that up and down the country, a type of football supporter was suddenly concerned the England team were kneeling in support of communism. 

I wouldn't say we were suddenly concerned. Communism is something that everybody should be concerned about all the time, and then fight it until it exists merely as an interesting fact in a future history book.

Starmer.jpg

HOLA447
8 minutes ago, Huggy said:

I wouldn't say we were suddenly concerned. Communism is something that everybody should be concerned about all the time, and then fight it until it exists merely as an interesting fact in a future history book.

Starmer.jpg

It was ********.

Mostly just a defensive line the boo boys learnt on the internet.

Nobody with half a brain cell thought the footballers were doing anything but showing solidarity against racism.  

In that respect Starmer and the Queen are no different ;)

HOLA448
9 minutes ago, pig said:

It was ********.

Mostly just a defensive line the boo boys learnt on the internet.

Nobody with half a brain cell thought the footballers were doing anything but showing solidarity against racism.  

In that respect Starmer and the Queen are no different ;)

That whole episode was highly entertaining though, Tory ministers dogwhistling support for booing the England football team and right wing culture warriors saying Southgate was the worst England manager ever, the players were all Marxists and were going to lose because "get woke, go broke", then the team quietly got on with doing pretty well.

Edited by Dorkins

HOLA449
37 minutes ago, pig said:

But the memes spread way way quicker now and are manipulated by politicians 'real time' rather than laboriously built up over time.

Or in to the run up to the Tory conference (speech?) our mangled supply chains were laundered into the idea of wage increases.

Not quite sure what you are trying to say.

Campbell was surely the master of spin in the 00's. Was it OK then ?

Political parties always put spin on things to try and present them to their own advantage.

Do you think the left wing boo boys should be banned as well ?

HOLA4410
3 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

That whole episode was highly entertaining though, Tory ministers dogwhistling support for booing the England football team and right wing culture warriors saying Southgate was the worst England manager ever, the players were all Marxists and were going to lose because "get woke, go broke", then the team quietly got on with doing pretty well.

😂

HOLA4411
12 minutes ago, pig said:

By showing support for BLM  a movement that is Racist towards Whites. Double Standards again but then that is quite common on the left isn't it. 

HOLA4412
3 minutes ago, Gigantic Purple Slug said:

Not quite sure what you are trying to say.

Campbell was surely the master of spin in the 00's. Was it OK then ?

Political parties always put spin on things to try and present them to their own advantage.

Do you think the left wing boo boys should be banned as well ?

Not the point I was making - quite simply now there is almost ‘live’ access to the inside of peoples heads.

Would today’s ‘Campbell’ do the same ? Yes of course, albeit with a few Lefty caveats. It’s just that I don’t think current Labour have caught up  and the public perhaps aren’t as wised up as they might be in future.

HOLA4413
18 minutes ago, Insane said:

By showing support for BLM  a movement that is Racist towards Whites. Double Standards again but then that is quite common on the left isn't it. 

I can see how that argument has some traction if you’re deeply insecure in yourself.

At the other end of the scale I guess somebody like the Queen isn’t insecure in herself and therefore she has no problem supporting BLM.

HOLA4414
36 minutes ago, pig said:

I can see how that argument has some traction if you’re deeply insecure in yourself.

At the other end of the scale I guess somebody like the Queen isn’t insecure in herself and therefore she has no problem supporting BLM.

No why can only an insecure person see a Double Standard ? Why not stop trying to get personnel ? not a good look. 

As for the Queen , she always sits on the fence, myself I have always been in support of the Monarchy until recently when she sent a Congratulations Message to the Fat ---T in North Korea , that really made me question a few things. So let me take a rain check on the Queen and what/who she supports as we are going off topic a bit here. 

My Point was and still is the Double Standards from people like You, Labour and the Left.   

HOLA4415
Just now, Insane said:

No why can only an insecure person see a Double Standard ? Why not stop trying to get personnel ? not a good look. 

As for the Queen , she always sits on the fence, myself I have always been in support of the Monarchy until recently when she sent a Congratulations Message to the Fat ---T in North Korea , that really made me question a few things. So let me take a rain check on the Queen and what/who she supports as we are going off topic a bit here. 

My Point was and still is the Double Standards from people like You, Labour and the Left.   

You haven’t got any points lol.

It’s all p1ss and wind so far. You have an issue with black people,  an issue with Labour and you love parroting the phrase ‘double standards’ to no effect.

HOLA4416
6 minutes ago, pig said:

You haven’t got any points lol.

But I have and you take the time to reply to them you don't answer them but you do reply.

7 minutes ago, pig said:

It’s all p1ss and wind so far. You have an issue with black people,

Can you give details of my issues towards Black people ? Before replying  for reference calling out racism towards Whites is not an indication of issues towards other Races. 

9 minutes ago, pig said:

an issue with Labour

Absolutely that is one thing you have grasped , maybe we are moving forward.

10 minutes ago, pig said:

parroting the phrase ‘double standards’ to no effect.

Yes nothing wrong with using that phrase again and again when double standards are being used again and again. 

HOLA4417
On 06/10/2021 at 13:32, IMHAL said:

I am 'starting' to get the impression that Boris is full on delusional. Here we are suffering supply chain issues, rampant inflation, energy prices shocks and more. And yet he is his full on bluster about these sunny uplands of high wages and high productivity.

Out of the Brexit unicorn comes the new economic miracle unicorn....with lashings of jam tomorrow and pain today.

By the time winter is in full swing maybe people will start waking up to the new reality. We are poorer and have no plan, led to this by a clown with charisma.

Yet what is the alternative, the identity politics loons. Inflationary problems aren't exclusive to Brexit Britain as some would like to believe. 

HOLA4418
3 hours ago, pig said:

I agree.

There does seem to be a heavy element of control coming from somewhere.

I suppose someone has to be leading these "Culture Wars". 

But if the masses love them more than they love food, fuel, housing, work, and opportunity, then not much we can do. I'm quite happy to make money off the idiots.

HOLA4419
2 hours ago, Insane said:

What's the most racist thing BLM has done toward white people and you personally?

Edited by byron78

HOLA4420
1 minute ago, byron78 said:

What's the most thing BLM has done toward white people and you personally?

Educate yourself pop on their Website and read , then listen to some of the speeches that have been made by their members , it is all in there for you, you just have to use your onw eyes. 

HOLA4421
2 minutes ago, Insane said:

Educate yourself pop on their Website and read , then listen to some of the speeches that have been made by their members , it is all in there for you, you just have to use your onw eyes. 

I've seen the website and various bits. Doesn't bother me.

Which is why I asked you a personal question (or to borrow younger eyes!)

Again, what is the worst thing they've done and what is the worst thing they've done to you personally.

Edited by byron78

HOLA4422
1 minute ago, byron78 said:

I've seen the website and various bits. Doesn't bother me.

Their attitude towards Whites does not bother you ! Strange are you white ? 

2 minutes ago, byron78 said:

Which is why I asked you a personal question (or to borrow younger eyes!)

You have your own eyes , you don't get to use anyone else's. 

2 minutes ago, byron78 said:

Again, what is the worst thing they've done and what is the worst thing they've done to you personally.

The Riots in the USA along with the harassment of innocent people going about their business. Take your eyes to see some of the Vids that came out of America during their Rioting.  Me Personally they have not knocked on my door but then many people and organisations have not , that does not mean I should ignore them does it , or in your mind does it ?

What is that saying evil flourishes when good Men turn a blind eye ? Well something like that.

HOLA4423
1 minute ago, Insane said:

Their attitude towards Whites does not bother you ! Strange are you white ? 

You have your own eyes , you don't get to use anyone else's. 

The Riots in the USA along with the harassment of innocent people going about their business. Take your eyes to see some of the Vids that came out of America during their Rioting.  Me Personally they have not knocked on my door but then many people and organisations have not , that does not mean I should ignore them does it , or in your mind does it ?

What is that saying evil flourishes when good Men turn a blind eye ? Well something like that.

I presume the riots in capitol hill also offended?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425