My friend is looking to rent a room in W10

shlomo

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

One eye is marginally bigger than the other, her fingers show signs of bloating, and she needs a hairdresser to trim a few split ends. 7/10, would not bang. 

You are an IT nerd, i am sure she is happy to hear that

maxresdefault.jpg

HOLA447

close £950 a month for one room, with shared bathroom and kitchen

I used to live in W10 (long time ago) its quite convenient for central London and nights out partying in W11. Some dodgy areas though, specifically a thing called the Mozart estate.

HOLA448

I used to live in W10 (long time ago) its quite convenient for central London and nights out partying in W11. Some dodgy areas though, specifically a thing called the Mozart estate.

There are a few quite rough areas around Notting Hill, you have to wonder why someone would pay all that money to live close to some pretty dangerous/unpleasant people.  I thought the point of having money was to put you in a secure position, not put you in danger.

Edited by reddog

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

There are a few quite rough areas around Notting Hill, you have to wonder why someone would pay all that money to live close to some pretty dangerous/unpleasant people.  

And there are also some very nice areas.  I wouldn't mind living near Hyde Park.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-92781332.html

Edited by Buffer Bear
Grammar!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

4 years for sale 🤣 looks under 10m to me.  

That must of been a full fit out completed 4 years ago and sat there with the rented furniture all that time. Thats obviously proper premium real estate and I'm surprised its not been snapped up by a foreign buyer.

HOLA4415

That must of been a full fit out completed 4 years ago and sat there with the rented furniture all that time. Thats obviously proper premium real estate and I'm surprised its not been snapped up by a foreign buyer.

Foreign buyers are no longer in the market due to the fact with coronovirus you cannot enjoy the offerings from London Town 

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

she looks Estonian to me.  i will bet £50 

You know your women, you have been around yes Kadi Leppik is from around russia way

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Foreign buyers are no longer in the market due to the fact with coronovirus you cannot enjoy the offerings from London Town 

At the moment yes but if thats been on the market for 4 years there is something wrong with the pricing. Something like that is going to have to start shaving off 500k-1mil a go for price discovery. Ouchy for the developer.

HOLA4420

At the moment yes but if thats been on the market for 4 years there is something wrong with the pricing. Something like that is going to have to start shaving off 500k-1mil a go for price discovery. Ouchy for the developer.

Foreign buyers might never come back, in the same way.

Coronovirus has changed the variables, and don’t forget cladding 

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

close £950 a month for one room, with shared bathroom and kitchen

Wow! :blink: 

What is the average cost of a standard hotel room in the area? I wonder if a deal could be done with the managers for, say, a 3 or 6 month term if paid upfront. :unsure:

HOLA4423

Foreign buyers might never come back, in the same way.

Coronovirus has changed the variables, and don’t forget cladding 

Still no end of Middle Eastern money in London, they love that area. Just on the business of embassy staff keeps W8 ticking over. London is basically a prostitute.

HOLA4424

Still no end of Middle Eastern money in London, they love that area. Just on the business of embassy staff keeps W8 ticking over. London is basically a prostitute.

It is not coming anymore, have you seen the price of oil, no Arab money coming anymore you are theorising on the past the present is no longer like that, all Arab countries are making big cutbacks 

Edited by shlomo

HOLA4425