House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
18 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

I thought it was great a few years back when they started talking about 911 conspiracy theories on the view. Hopefully they can do something similar with the kung flu. 

It's not flu.

There's no evidence that SARS CoV 2 originated in China.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
30 minutes ago, vadst43 said:

According to revived Deagel report Uk population drops by 77.1% by 2025 making us oneof the worst - who'da thunk that?

https://nobulart.com/deagel-2025-forecast-resurrected/

In such case the vaccines would have clearly been a huge success, without which it have been worse.

7 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

More of the "surreal" (see note 2)...

'The View' Sent Into Chaos After Two Hosts Test Positive For COVID Mid-Show; Kamala Interview Upended
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/view-sent-chaos-after-two-hosts-test-positive-covid-mid-show-kamala-interview-upended

- Friday's episode of The View was a complete meltdown, after two hosts tested positive for Covid-19 mid-show, forcing producers to change Vice President Kamala Harris' planned in-person visit into a virtual interview.

- "Just before the segment featuring Navarro and Hostin being led offstage, the panel opened the show complaining about the unvaccinated, with a chyron which read, “Experts: vaccinated not as likely to spread COVID.”"

I wonder if coronavirus is becoming sentient? 👀 (Just kidding. Or... probably?)

The-View-Panel-e1632502177826-768x4951.j

Ignorance is bliss.

11 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

I thought it was great a few years back when they started talking about 911 conspiracy theories on the view. Hopefully they can do something similar with the kung flu. 

As so have many already have....

A lot from Israel on here:  https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

HOLA443
1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Fortunately mine are too young to have the vaccine in the UK, though I see the US aiming at babies.  I guess if the have proof of COVID they won't need to wear today's digital equivalent of a yellow star.

Rich indeed from someone who'd like to see the sick, elderly and disabled euthanised by Covid-19.

HOLA444
HOLA445
46 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Another link you didn't bother to read. :rolleyes:

While Israel’s fourth wave of infections has seen record numbers of daily cases, the number of patients needing hospitalization has remained relatively low compared to previous bouts, which experts attribute to the country’s high vaccination rates.

Ministry figures showed 6,314 new infections on Thursday, continuing a slow downward trend, with the number of active cases sinking slightly to 65,432.

It is September, late summer. In the highest vaccinated country the Number of COVID patients on ventilators hits highest level since March

.....and now you are adding Strawman arguments as though you are countering point I never made (you always do this! lol) and as if there is anything new to what I have already said about Israel since 2 months ago.

IsV3.jpg.67d070c74f59e8c01bbae2a327152e4a.jpg

IsD3.jpg.9c4b21da0c5dedf4c7ec3b08875b3e41.jpg

46 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

The vast majority of both new infections and serious cases have been among those who are not vaccinated. According to the ministry, 493 of those in serious condition were unvaccinated, compared with 134 patients who were vaccinated with two doses, and 55 patients who received a third dose of the coronavirus vaccine.

Yet, the definition of "unvaccinated" includes people who have had an injection within less than 14 days. I know you are barely capable of little more than copy and pasting but let's not pretend you didn't already know that.

According to this, In terms of cases, that is rubbish anyway as 90% were fully vaccinated while 10% where partially or not vaccinated (9/1 or 1/9?)

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA446
45 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

So bottom line is... the "vaccine" is more of a preventative, maybe (arguably) stopping you from getting really ill from covid, but not doing a whole lot else. And only if you "get vaccinated"... if you've only had two jabs, you ain't vaccinated 🤣

Meanwhile, you play Russian Roulette with every booster shot, with the "very rare" side effects, assuming the millions of other reports on the adverse effects databases worldwide were just people with the hiccups.

And also assuming these continual injections of Spike into the cells of your body aren't doing anything else to you, like screwing with your immune system.

'Cos we all know Pfizer & Co, Inc have tested the long term effects out to the 10th booster, right? Plus, the CDC director has just over-ridden her own approvals committee who were like, "maybe we shouldn't approve these boosters", but she says, "Yeah, let's do this!"... so, Follow Your Science (tm).

HOLA447
9 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Remind us again, Dr Hinton. How many Covid deaths have there been in New Zealand?

Is this mofo for real right now? I'm actually starting to wonder if this guy is a bot...

He's been a sounding bell on this topic, since the start. Ringing out the same tune: "lock me down harder daddy" ! Messrs Zugzwang and Coppercrotch, amongst friends, are they here on behalf of the demiurge?

HOLA448
10 hours ago, zugzwang said:

It's not flu.

There's no evidence that SARS CoV 2 originated in China.

Where did, as widely accepted by scientific community, the first documented cases arise? 

Presumably plenty of people have been researching this since early 2020?  What is the current consensus of where the first unambiguous cases were?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
1 hour ago, Octavian said:

Is this mofo for real right now? I'm actually starting to wonder if this guy is a bot...

He's been a sounding bell on this topic, since the start. Ringing out the same tune: "lock me down harder daddy" ! Messrs Zugzwang and Coppercrotch, amongst friends, are they here on behalf of the demiurge?

Is that a fact, Mr Ten Posts?

And who are you here on behalf of?

25 minutes ago, vadst43 said:

They worship at the altar of Civid Fear, it's a safe space for them

Zero Covid. It's peer-reviewed science. A practical success wherever it's been adopted. 👇

https://www.institutmolinari.org/2021/09/21/the-zero-covid-strategy-continues-to-protect-people-economies-and-freedoms-more-effectively/

Zero Covid strategy better protects health, but not only
The G10 countries are far more affected by the pandemic in all aspects than the OECD countries that have opted for the Zero Covid strategy or similar, a representative benchmark of 82 million inhabitants of economically advanced democracies.

The number of deaths per million inhabitants was 44 times higher in the G10 countries, which means 1.1 million too many deaths by June 30, 2021. Economic performance, civil liberties and mobility were also worse.

Zero Covid strategy benefits the economy and accelerates recoveries
In 2020, the countries applying the Zero Covid strategy had almost returned to normal economic activity. Their GDP was down only slightly (-1.6%) compared to 2019. Meanwhile, the decline in GDP was greater (-5%) in G10 countries that had not eradicated the virus.

Zero Covid is a cost-effective economic investment with lasting positive effects. In the second quarter of 2021, the GDP of the Zero Covid countries grew compared to the fourth quarter of 2019 (+1.7%). In the countries that did not eradicate the virus, GDP decline remained significant compared to the fourth quarter of 2019 (-1%).

zero_covid_strategy_sept2021_figure1.jpg

HOLA4413
11 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

Yet, the definition of "unvaccinated" includes people who have had an injection within less than 14 days. I know you are barely capable of little more than copy and pasting but let's not pretend you didn't already know that.

It takes 10-14 days, typically, for the body to generate a significant antibody response to the SARS CoV 2 spike protein post vaccination.

HOLA4414
14 minutes ago, vadst43 said:

Ex head of World Health Organisation’s (WHO) European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunisation warns:

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/24/immunisation-expert-warns-that-vaccinated-people-are-the-real-threat-dangerous-to-others/

Looks like he's been kicked out if the medical establishment now, hence his use of hysterical and unscientific language.

But reading his bio it sounds like he has been getting sucked into the conspiracy world for some years, including as far back as 2016, so it appears to be a mental affliction that is clouding his judgement. Very sad to see this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/weehingthong.org/2021/09/21/christian-perronne/amp/

HOLA4415
10 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

zero_covid_strategy_sept2021_figure1.jpg

Very interesting chart. 

Although two other characteristics to pull out:

- Zero COVID and G10 may be incompatible. 

- The zero COVID countries are also the only ones without open land borders with other countries. They are islands or de facto Islands. 

HOLA4416
11 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Remind us again, Dr Hinton. How many Covid deaths have there been in New Zealand?

You keep holding up New Zealand as a model of lockdown, an island nation with very low population density 18.16 of per sq km over your belief of a deadly virus that spreads between people without them even knowing it.

How about somewhere where lockdowns should show to work according to the whole point of lockdowns? Victoria Australia.

Throughout 2020 Victoria was the most locked down part of Australia, yet they had 90% of Australia's C19 deaths.

Victoria, the country's second most populous state, accounts for 90 per cent of national COVID-19 deaths.

victoria-location-on-the-australia-map.jpg

Mongolia is the least densely populated country on the Planet with 2.13 people per sq km. They were doing fine until an unfortunate coincidence that happened to happen at the same time the vaccine came.

MonV2.jpg.749a5903de5396db4f44a9662858b705.jpg

MonD2.jpg.4cda5540811468adefc204da185304e9.jpg

HOLA4417
On 23/09/2021 at 20:39, A.steve said:

This economic argument is bogus... not because it's too cynical - but because it isn't cynical enough.

Why would someone who only cares about there being lots of economic activity care that you or I are the ones who get economic benefit (i.e. that our wishes are being served when economic transactions occur)?  While it's easy to see why those with investments will want their benefit from your (or my) economic transactions... there's no motivation for anyone else to care about who makes the transactions.  Think logically: why not get rid of the fickle, inconvenient, humans and replace them with AI that reliably manage debts and buy whatever is offered to them?

Because it isn`t one group that can wave a magic wand and do that (or want to do that) it is a tiered process, there are vested interests at all levels and there is the danger of the rich man`s island/gated community being over-run if they piss off too many people at once, and if you believe that certain people can throw viruses about as a political tool they run the risk of infecting themselves as well. The economic benefit trickles up, that is why people at the top of the pile need to keep economic activity going, the average banker at the run up to the  subprime debt crisis was happy for financially dumb people to keep taking property loans but he/she was unlikely to be plotting to kill or replace them!?

HOLA4418
21 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

It takes 10-14 days, typically, for the body to generate a significant antibody response to the SARS CoV 2 spike protein post vaccination.

Therefore if you die of anything, including PCR19, within less than 14 days, you are classed as "unvaccinated". The majority of deaths reported on adverse reaction systems occur within the first 4 days.

The comparison between people who have had a shot within less than 14 days and those who have not had one at all would be of interest to any sane person, although, I am sure you will have your dismissive "it's not an issue" argument for having this utterly pointless dark spot that would be easy to give as lip service even if you truly believe in what you say.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4419
24 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

Looks like he's been kicked out if the medical establishment now, hence his use of hysterical and unscientific language.

But reading his bio it sounds like he has been getting sucked into the conspiracy world for some years, including as far back as 2016, so it appears to be a mental affliction that is clouding his judgement. Very sad to see this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/weehingthong.org/2021/09/21/christian-perronne/amp/

Ah, the usual bias - diverge from the mainstream too much and you're given the "conspiracy" label, ooh and a "mental affliction" for good measure... just a short step away from Soviet Union tactics.

Throw in a Wordpress "debunking" page and you're all set 👍

HOLA4420

IN GERMANY, AUTOPSIES CONFIRM THAT THE ANTI-COVID VACCINE IS THE CAUSE OF MANY DEATHS

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Germany - A press conference with two renowned pathologists took place in Reutlingen on September 20, 2021. Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang, two scientists confirmed the content of Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher's report on the links established in autopsies between the Covid vaccination and the increasing number of deaths of vaccinated people.

Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher, who heads the autopsy services, found a causal relationship with vaccination in one-third of the deaths that occurred within 14 days after Covid 19 vaccination.

At their press conference, the pathologists stressed that the situation was alarming.

During their autopsies, the scientists went into great detail and used the latest technology. Because this was the only way to establish a link to the vaccines, Burkhard said in the introduction.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
6 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

Well, would you look at that. Actual autopsies to establish in more scientific detail the cause of death and any possible connections to the vaccine.

I wonder if that radical idea will catch on here?

Be a bit more specific, how many deaths in the UK are linked to vaccination in 2021?

HOLA4423
6 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

Ah, the usual bias - diverge from the mainstream too much and you're given the "conspiracy" label, ooh and a "mental affliction" for good measure... just a short step away from Soviet Union tactics.

Throw in a Wordpress "debunking" page and you're all set 👍

The CDC advisory panel must be "conspiracy theorists" too.

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/09/24/cdc-ignores-advisory-panel-and-backs-booster-jabs-for-under-65s-in-high-risk-work-settings-including-teachers/

HOLA4424
2 minutes ago, Freki said:

Be a bit more specific, how many deaths in the UK are linked to vaccination in 2021?

Well, that's the question, isn't it?

Last I checked there were 1,600 deaths within 28 days of a vaccine here in the UK, but I don't know how many were autopsied. I also remember the article on the BBC journalist, which said she was literally the first to be autopsied.

In other words, the number of deaths causally linked to the vaccine is somewhere between 1 and 1,600... but I don't know if anyone has made any effort to follow up, beyond the reports in the Yellow Card database.

I read several of them, and it seemed quite likely that many of them were related. The specific way they died was usually recorded on their death certificates, i.e. "death by heart explosion" (I'm exaggerating a bit)... but since no direct causal link to the vaccine could be detected by a casual look at their body (i.e. not an autopsy), a vaccine link isn't made.

By the sound of it, the Germans are starting to autopsy their "deaths within 28 days of a vaccine", and finding a causal link.

I guess my point is: the adverse effects database can only track "deaths within 28 days of a vaccine", and I accept at least some of those will be coincidence. But there doesn't seem that much effort (at least here in the UK) to go the extra mile to find out, i.e. by an autopsy on them.

If you can tell me how many of the 1,600 have had an autopsy, that would be progress.

HOLA4425
15 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Obviously the CDC Director knows more Science (tm) than her advisory panel. Nothing at all to do with $$$ or politics, you understand.

Incidentally, ten bonus points if someone can tell me how the CDC is actually funded.